Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay (1632 Views)

Vbhostnet Who Has A Hosting Account With It / Free Reseller Hosting Account, Be The First / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by kollins247: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
i need anybody who can help me setup up my reseller hosting account ,i am ready to pay i got the hosting account from syskay .i contacted them but i dont seems to be able to set up up .
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by utimatedes(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
Why buying what you cannot manage?

For you to set it up successfully, you need to have billing software that will automate the registration process. There are free and paid billing software.
The free one is accountLab and the paid ones are WHMCS and WHM AutoPilot.

WHMSC is the best.

These softwares will help you manage your account for you. customer can register automatically and if u used online payment, their account can be activated automatically after payment.

You will need to create packages and add at least 1 server for it to work

You can also create futures for any particle package.

If you are in Lagos, you can come to my office for me to set it up for you. If you are not in Lagos, that shouldn't be a problem except if you don't want to give me access.

You can call me on 07031542324 or email me on deyesborn@gmail.com
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by kollins247: 6:10am On May 02, 2011
i have the whm cpanel details ,but i cannot give you the password ,where is your office i just have 5k .i am html web developer and i have the right to own a reseller account with syskay ,would you tell me not to buy a car just becos i cannot drive ?. shocked
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by utimatedes(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2011
Hello Kollin, the reason why I said so was that I thought you wanted to go into hosting service. As a web designer and developer, you are right to own a reseller account which will make it convenience for you to manage your client and reduce cost.

You are right to say not to give me your password because you don't even know. That was why I said you should come in person may be with your laptop or I will use my laptop or cyber cafe is you still feel insecure.

I will show you how to set it up and manager your account successfully.
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by kollins247: 12:42am On May 04, 2011
is it free or you gonna cash from me ?
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by bigfat01: 2:25am On May 05, 2011
@ utimatedes what website design software is the best ?
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by utimatedes(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2011
The best web design software is Dreamweaver. But certainly not the best web development software
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by bigfat02: 12:34pm On May 18, 2011
@mr perfect can you help me set it up i odnt have so much cash on me oh,
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by DualCore1: 12:50pm On May 18, 2011
Take advantage of the reseller plans here:
http://www.trudigits.com/reseller.php

Features:
Quick and easy setup
Whitelabelled nameservers
Nightly Backups
24/7 support (online chat available)
. . . and lots more

On request we will mail you a comprehensive handbook on reseller webhosting. You can also check the following links out
http://trudigits.com/wiki/index.php?title=Whm
http://trudigits.com/wiki/index.php?title=Reseller_Hosting_Business_Startup_Guide

You can grow your business up to the point of upgrading to our VPS plans and we will migrate your business to this higher platform for you FREEĀ  smiley
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by themaster1: 8:23pm On May 18, 2011
Get your own master reseller which supercede reseller hosting for just N8000 (100GB Disc Space)
With master reseller, you can sell cpanel as well as WHM
Full guide on setting up and online chat to guide you.

For details, visit www.TheMasterReseller.info the number master reseller company in Nigeria or call 08088212385
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by sahaya: 10:51am On May 30, 2011
you can get the reseller account from this site. http://www.goresellers.com/ try it. the plans are very good and reliable too.
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by vaengaiven: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Re: Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay by mrperfect(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2011
bigfat02:

@mr perfect can you help me set it up i odnt have so much cash on me oh,

What in particular?

(1) (Reply)

Disable DCC Restriction On Paypal Account And Continue Using Your Naira Card / 200k Facebook Group For Sell / Naija AdSense Available for sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.