Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Free Reseller Hosting Account, Be The First - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Reseller Hosting Account, Be The First (1036 Views)

How Can Dis Suspended Account Be Rectify? / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) / Need Help With My Reseller Hosting Account Syskay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Reseller Hosting Account, Be The First by PGON(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2012
Test and See, play around and joke about it:

Start your own hosting company today for free. create unlimited cpanel account, unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth.
Stop looking around for a hosting company, start one today with nothing…..Host others today

Requirements

Send
Surname$Firstname:
Domain name: (see below)
Email address:
phone number:
To Sales@domainhostingpal.com or 08059965161

Your WHM account details will be forwarded to you withing 24hrs
If you don’t have a domain name or don’t want to spend money buying one, just register a free domain with co.cc

Test and See, play around and joke about it, for 28days, then find reasons to own it for the rest of your life.
START NOW
We created this offer to encourage more hosting companies to spring.Because there are more
clients out there waiting for companies that can easily accept their local currency or their method of
payment. Web hosting is still an untapped resources in Africa and Nigeria especially were thousands of
companies are born on daily basis. These companies in due time request for web presence.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Make Money Flipping Website / Clickbank Account Problem / [HELP] Which Type Of Website Do I Create, That Brings Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.