Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man (33583 Views)

Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by petitejolie(f): 1:07am On May 25, 2021
Lol. But dey denied it at first.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by Christistruth00: 1:17am On May 25, 2021

Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by Nobody: 1:25am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=smallsmall post=102032581]

I agree with you 100%, Police Brutality just escalated with the Shoot-on-Sight Order that their IGP just gave them.
This killing of innocent citizens by Police, MUST Stop.

But l am also worried at what these Okada Drivers are turning into.
They are organising themselves into a sort of CULT GROUP such that once you wrong one of them, even if it is a minor Road traffic Accident, they would leave their work and wreak mayhem and death on the opposing side.

If this behaviour is not checked and stopped, using all necessary force as may be required, then we will have another Okada-Boko-haram on our hand.

"Small Sores" like this must not be allowed to fester into a "Gangrene", the Police should have opened fire on all of them, to make them understand that burning down Police Station, is not the way to "Protest and Injustice".

You can still Protest, Sit down in large numbers in front of their Police Station (or even withdraw your services in protest) and not leave until the Police man sho shot the Okada Driver, is arrested and prosecuted.

The bike man was shot and the police took him and his bike into their station till he died,no effort was made to either rush him to the hospital to try and save his life dats evil. People became aggrieved and tried to born the station . I mean why would they just kill someone for no reasonable course.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by AOTEMN: 1:30am On May 25, 2021
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by WATCHMANX: 1:50am On May 25, 2021
sebagonline:
What exactly is going on in Nigeria! cry cry cry
when the head is rotten, the body will....!
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by Yankee101: 3:42am On May 25, 2021
Two wrongs....
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by HRMK: 3:43am On May 25, 2021
DONT BRING SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH MADNESS TO LAGOS!ITS A MINI NIGERIA WHERE EVERY TRIBE LIVES IN HARMONY!!
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:50am On May 25, 2021
Elock1:
angry
So wetin we go call dem now?
Known gun men
Or
Discovered gun men?

Oluwa protect me and my family oh, the naija way u send me come Don turn abattoir oh
We will call them FIRE OKADA MEN.
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by 9jaRealist: 3:58am On May 25, 2021
Peace91:
These police people have zero value for human lives,any little argument they will pull the trigger.Its really a pity the bike man had to die dis way.i have given up on this country honestly ..

Beginning to sound like the US...
Where the police shoots FIRST and ask questions later.
>
Re: Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man by Mynd44: 4:19am On May 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.