Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Paystack Business Account Was Closed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paystack Business Account Was Closed (259 Views)

My Payoneer Account Was Blocked With A Pending Upcoming Transaction Cancel, Pls / Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked / Pls Help! My Facebook Account Was Hacked Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paystack Business Account Was Closed by talentedboz(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Guys my paystack account was closed today by paystack, they sent this to me via email.

I've been mailing them to make Enquires if I'll get settled for my earnings today but I'm yet to get a feedback

Who knows Whatsup? Hope they'll send the Earnings to me ?
Re: Paystack Business Account Was Closed by ELibraryNG: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
talentedboz:
Guys my paystack account was closed today by paystack, they sent this to me via email.

I've been mailing them to make Enquires if I'll get settled for my earnings today but I'm yet to get a feedback

Who knows Whatsup? Hope they'll send the Earnings to me ?

What was your crime?

(1) (Reply)

Sports Betting. / Get Adsense Approval Fast, With These Tips / I Need A Virtual Assistant With Knowledge Of Learn Dash Lms Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.