Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives (793 Views)

Free Download Of The 2nd Issue Of Writertain Creatives Magazine / Writertain Writers League (entries And Judges Only) / Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives by Divepen1(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2021
Writing isn't as enriching as many people want. Yet, we can't overlook the exceptional ways some writers out there are crushing it.

1. Professor Tanure Ojaide
Graham Porter Professor, Poet, Novelist, Realtor
Born 1948 in Urhobo, Delta state, he has won several awards, including the Commonwealth Poetry Prize, the Association of Nigerian Authors; Poetry prize (four times). His primary source of income is from royalties, making him have a networth of about $400,000.

2. Professor Nnaemeka Obioma
Chancellor at Indiana University, Feminist scholar, author, public speaker
Born 1948 in Agulu, Anambra state, she has won several awards, including President of African Women Scholars. She has written for different publications, making her worth about 300,000 dollars.

3. Sam Omatseye
Chancellor at Indiana University, Feminist scholar, author, public speaker

Born 1961 in Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria. His awards include the National Productivity Order of Merit (NPOM). What puts him on the spot is that he has written the biographies of prominent Nigerians, making worth about 50 million naira.

4. Chimamanda NGOZI Adichie
Novelist, Public Speaker, Writer
Born 1977 in Enugu, Nigeria. She is the recipient of several awards, including the PEN Beyond Margins Awards. Royalties and Public Speaking has influenced her position on this list.

5. ToNI KAN
Novelist, Journalist, Blogger, PR Guru
Born 1971, winner of the NDDC/Ken Saro Wiwa literature prize, he is the next on our list.

https://wiki.writertainpublishers.com/2021/05/24/richest-nigerian-writers/

Lalasticlalala

Re: Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives by MunchHouse: 6:40pm On May 24, 2021
Lies
Re: Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives by Damntruth(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2021
Please how much does it cost to get isbn number in Lagos State. I also need info on copyright claims and how to go about private publishing of a book. Thanks
Re: Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives by Divepen1(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2021
Damntruth:
Please how much does it cost to get isbn number in Lagos State. I also need info on copyright claims and how to go about private publishing of a book. Thanks
Isbn depends on how many books you want to get.
If I'll do it for you, it's #5000.
Re: Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives by Damntruth(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2021
Divepen1:
Isbn depends on how many books you want to get.
If I'll do it for you, it's #5000.

please enlighten me more and what are the requirements..but I would like to go through the process myself if u could help with infos please I beg u

(1) (Reply)

Mere Attraction / Christian Books / A Free Lance Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.