Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional (58133 Views)

Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Pinkybush: 4:07am On May 25, 2021
May thunder fire the useless mod that banned me without letting me know the reason.
As for the ban on open grazing, the governors have spoken, so shall it be.
Where has the presidency been when the north is busy destroying peoples' business with their religion? Or is the north no more in nigeria that allows people to do their legal businesses? Is buhari and garba shehu not aware of destruction going on in the north?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by atheistandproud(m): 4:13am On May 25, 2021
By president, you mean Bashir Ahmed.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by justmondris: 4:25am On May 25, 2021
Warey Dey sleep on steering
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Ten06(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2021
I'm not surprised. To him herdmen destroying crops, killing and maiming farmers is constitutional that is why nothing concrete has been done by him to stop it
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by RichAbujaGuy: 4:54am On May 25, 2021
"With veterinary clinics, water points for animals, and facilities for herders and their families including schooling - through these rehabilitated reserves, the Federal Government is making far-reaching and practical changes allowing for different communities to co-exist side-by-side: supporting farmers to till their fields, herders to rear their livestock and Nigerians everywhere to be safe."

NASS should be crafting new 21st century legislation at the federal level to help all citizens. Especially hard working farmers. Nomadic herding is an embarrassment to a modern developing nation. Imagine livestock walking thru the streets of London, Paris, or Washington, DC.

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja by CastedDude: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2018

https://www.nairaland.com/4582040/fulani-herdsmen-cattle-front-national

Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos) by Amoyinoluwa24: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/3928647/fulani-herdsmen-block-major-road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by mmsen: 5:00am On May 25, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin wetin this mumu man know about constitution,,, person wey him brain is filled with sperm

Sperm is alive. This man's brain is moribund.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Endemol: 5:04am On May 25, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Fxwarrior: 5:10am On May 25, 2021
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:10am On May 25, 2021
Systrom:
See how fast he responded to the ban, because it involves his Fulani brothers
Are u telling me. Buhari will die for them a thousand times and resurrect once to finish the southern youths
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by foreshore(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-southern-governors-ban-on-open-grazing-political-unconstitutional-presidency/

Not surprised that the Fulani dullard will support his blood thirsty brothers.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Godswrath(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2021
Garuba Shehu the new president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by kolmart: 8:29am On May 25, 2021
So this half brain dead man can still speak? Let him go to court if it is constitutional or not. Not Garba the Boko Haram/Terrorist sympatizer will speak out his mind.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Franklyspeakin: 8:46am On May 25, 2021
I never said I was from the south east.

BSdetector:

Akeredolu has spoken, we're still waiting for your eastern governors to speak.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by olmoRoc: 9:11am On May 25, 2021
Una don hear am? With all the educated people in the country, a stark illiterate was elected president.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 9:53am On May 25, 2021
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

I say you be cretin na!

Explain how "questionable legality" equals to "unconstitutional".

You see how dumb you are now? You DNA is compiled of fooolishness. Dem fit mumu you anyhow dem wish.

Lmao. Aswear you don mad. If I follow you dey argue, I fit come down your level
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2021
Christistruth00:

Presidential press release is always tweeted as well

It was not press release. Did you see Malami tweet about the nonsense he spoke about in channels?
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 4:13pm On May 25, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. Aswear you don mad. If I follow you dey argue, I fit come down your level

No laugh o. You are dumb and gullible!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

No laugh o. You are dumb and gullible!

Oga you don mad. You come here dey talk say na fake news, your fellow buharist come show you say even punch carry am. Still, you wan use style form sabi. Goan tell Buhari, Shehu Garbage and Malami that ban on open grazing stands. If Una like, carry cow dey graze for people farm for south. If we see those cows, we go kill am and if Una try shit, southern governors go treat Una f*ck up. Idiotic slowpoke grin
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by DedeNkem: 5:29pm On May 25, 2021
Of course, the Fulani terrorist in Aso rock (Buhari) will always defend his fellow terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 6:08pm On May 25, 2021
ityP:

Oga you don mad. You come here dey talk say na fake news, your fellow buharist come show you say even punch carry am. Still, you wan use style form sabi. Goan tell Buhari, Shehu Garbage and Malami that ban on open grazing stands. If Una like, carry cow dey graze for people farm for south. If we see those cows, we go kill am and if Una try shit, southern governors go treat Una f*ck up. Idiotic slowpoke grin

You are an idiiiot. Next time, know there are people who are there and too happy to exploit your gullibility.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are an idiiiot. Next time, know there are people who are there and too happy to exploit your gullibility.

As you and your fellow BMC crew exploited foolish Nigerians gullibility and installed this idiot as President? Una eye never clear. E go shock una, compound foool
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Holaomoakin(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2021
Laughs! Evil men do shall always live after them.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 7:14pm On May 25, 2021
ityP:

As you and your fellow BMC crew exploited foolish Nigerians gullibility and installed this idiot as President? Una eye never clear. E go shock una, compound foool

Fooolish idiiot, what makes you think I am a Buhari fan?

Your stupidity is beyond belief!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

Fooolish idiiot, what makes you think I am a Buhari fan?

Your stupidity is beyond belief!

Lmao. This mumu wan deny him Oga grin grin... Buhari is really a failure o, him supporters wan start dey disguise tongue
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 7:23pm On May 25, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. This mumu wan deny him Oga grin grin... Buhari is really a failure o, him supporters wan start dey disguise tongue

You are a pure creeeetin and you don't know yet!

AAAHHH!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a pure creeeetin and you don't know yet!

AAAHHH!

Ok, but stop disguising boss. If your papa deny you like this, you go happy? Haba na
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 7:28pm On May 25, 2021
ityP:

Ok, but stop disguising boss. If your papa deny you like this, you go happy? Haba na

You are a creeeetin! Every time you make a statement you can't back up.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by ityP(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a creeeetin! Every time you make a statement you can't back up.

Find another word for cretin na? Anyways, wetin differentiate you from your oga, dullards! grin
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Gamesmart: 7:49pm On May 25, 2021
ityP:

Find another word for cretin na? Anyways, wetin differentiate you from your oga, dullards! grin

You are a pure cretin na. You are so dumb, you think I am a Buhari support, after you were fooled by your users that "questionable legality" equals "unconstitutional". grin

You see say your children will be in trouble if you have any? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2021
ityP:

I for say na. Well done boss. May calamity not arise a third time

grin grin grin
Calamity. Such a word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.