Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional (58129 Views)

Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue / South-East Governors Ban Open Grazing / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by demzey(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2021
I try as much as possible not to comment on anything buhari, but this one enter my bone marrow....what rubbish is all this one im reading? are his advisers olodo ni? Ban on open grazing doesn't mean restrictions on their movement, they should go and keep their cows up north and come back to walk the whole southern states on their own, nobody go harass them. Not them leaving their boko haram, bandits and iswap infested states to start fermenting trouble and killing farmers down here

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by 4four(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2021
President of fulanis herdsmen terrorists don talk........ Na only a fool.ish southerners go surprise with the response of Mr shocker

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by RealEzee(m): 7:17pm On May 24, 2021
Aiit the presidency has, spoken, I'm waiting for the president to come out and speak first grin
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by blackmantis: 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
Freedom of movement cannot make me just walk into Obasanjo's plantation.

Cows are free to use the express road. But not in my farm.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by mrvitalis(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2021
frankson1:

I'm waiting for 2023 when lots of you here will still vote in another Fulani man as President.
Sure if yorubas dont back an igbo president ...let's keep suffering
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by timothydare(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2021
Stan2330:
A
B, C, D, E, F
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by FBIBOT(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2021
Finally..... It's now obvious to everyone how much the federal government cherish the herders no matter the atrocities committed by them.... Even when the people concerned have said yes they will comply... Watch how they will change their words again... And disobey the ban
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Naija4love(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2021
felixzo1:
ban on open grazing does not mean ban on movement of cows to the south for sale or does it prohibit Fulani men from buying lands and setting up farms. but please they should stop trespassing on people s land and destroying their crops.
come take 2 budweiser for my lobu
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by PussyKing(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2021
Buhari that doesn't know anything??

grin grin

Coconut head dey talk about legal and illegal?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by lokho(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2021
E be like say this Garba shehu want to die untimely death... Can't the useless president address the press? Abi which kind useless country be this nah... Is Garba shehu our president?...

Anyways the southern governors has spoken and that's the final...

Let the president suit himself
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by tnerro1(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2021
Then ban on alcoholic drink in the north is illegal, so we can shade the beer in front of central mosques in the north?
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Coldie(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2021
Cattle rearing is a private business, what's wrong with these people buying lands or renting shops like spare parts dealers do and do their business?

If u do all those things for herdsmen u must do it for spare parts dealers too

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by malakaimoscondo: 7:25pm On May 24, 2021
the president is the most useless individual in the continent of he actually said this......cos the buhari I know is too feeble in mind to even know about the asaba declaration
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by lkdolz(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2021
We need to flood twitter handle of the slow poke president and his garbage man to give them a piece of our mind.

So it is constitutional to ban beer and pork in northern Nigeria.

Awón 'Abominable villains' ninú Aso Rock.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by rummmy: 7:26pm On May 24, 2021
Let them come and graze na ,but fulani soldiers will be roaming with them......
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by zoedew: 7:27pm On May 24, 2021
felixzo1:
ban on open grazing does not mean ban on movement of cows to the south for sale or does it prohibit Fulani men from buying lands and setting up farms. but please they should stop trespassing on people s land and destroying their crops.
It would appear that The Handlers of President have some difficulty in understanding or pretend to not understand this simple statement
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Martinola(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2021
Ayelala lo ma pa gbogbo yin
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by adecz: 7:30pm On May 24, 2021
❌Buhari is personally responsible for all the
security challenges this country is
facing .

❌ His religious & ethnic bigotry can never
allow him think straight like a leader.

❌When peaceful Christian businesses
are being destroyed in Muslim States
in the name of Sharia, he keeps quiet.

❌When Fulani are killing natives &
southerners in their own land, he doesn't
say anything.

❌ But southern governors are trying to
solve a problem & he is now coming
up to speak on behalf of the Fulani.

▶▶▶ The yoruba must hold Tinubu
& his fake Hausa title ( Jagaba ) responsible
for bringing Fulani to take over yoruba land.

This is why the common bush Fulani
are so bold to do as they wish, because
they know Buhari & his armed forces
will defend & fight for them.

Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by jeliliadedoja1: 7:31pm On May 24, 2021
So you authorized the killing of the southerners by your foot soldiers Fulani kidnappers and killers .Nigeria does not belong to you alone the constitution is clear and unambiguous .Southerners Governors and National assembly members have constitutional powers and this is sacrosanct.
Buhari ,it's constitutional for ISKILU In Igangan and murderers Fulani in Ogun , Osun ,Ondo Edo, Rivers, Delta, Kwara, Benue, to kill our fathers ,mothers, uncle, and brother who choose farming as a means of livelihood in own God given Land.?
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Asianjollof007: 7:31pm On May 24, 2021
tonididdy:
Terrorist sympathisers
He's a terrorist, na im dey fund them.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by seunayantokun(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2021
Has Buhari spoken? Garba Shehu is the one using Buhari's 'asiki'. I just hope he won't do something worse.

He has lost capability for simple reasoning. If it is not constitutional, approach the court. Allowing your people to move freely around to kill and kidnap is constitutional? If they must do business in any part of Nigeria who will stop them? But to go about, feed their cattle on other people's properties and sweat, how is that constitutional? Violation of other people's rights is constitutional? Destroying other people's lives and businesses is constitutional?

May the anger of God rise against them and judge them from generation to generation.

Ha ha, no iota of God's fear in them at all. Upon all the multitude of blood flowing in this land?

He who sends into captivity, into captivity he shall go!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by rasco2000me: 7:32pm On May 24, 2021
U can now see that what malami said is Fulani agenda what on earth can u equate open grazing to spare part a by a whole SAN, cattle that move around by themselves and spare part that doesn't HV life,Nija we dey, southern govs will now tell u they can't implement it ,we are in deep shit
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Agromuda(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2021
Wetin Buhari know about constitution?
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Killermamba: 7:34pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Mckhala80(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2021
What else do you xpect in a country where cows are valued more than the lives of her citizens. The late COAS , Athahiru opposed their take on BH issues , they killed him.. The blood of the innocents are still hunting after them.
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Mayeldah(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2021
Buhari can go and die. Ban on open grazing stands.

Fool!!!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Akolawole(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2021
So strange that this piece is neither in Buhari or Garba shehu twitter handle yet!

Nonsense!
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by esthel(f): 7:38pm On May 24, 2021
Freedom of human beings and not cows, the same constitution they have trampled on since 2015 suddenly gained relevance today. They should check what tresspas also means and what the Land Use Act says about the power of the Governor's over land in their states. useless Fulani feudalists. Ranch or get out
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Johnkay225: 7:39pm On May 24, 2021
As long as I didn't watch him on TV saying this, I don't believe it. A man that does not know the things happening in the country. His aides who are either terrorists or their sympathizers wrote this and are putting it on the man's head. All of them are terrorists though even the man... This open grazing will be their very end...
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by Grace001: 7:40pm On May 24, 2021
Nothing better to talk about except cow cow cow.

Cursed country
Re: Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional by obama30: 7:41pm On May 24, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-southern-governors-ban-on-open-grazing-political-unconstitutional-presidency/

Mr. Garba shehu, you speak your mind with code Mr. Buhari.

Mr. Buhari cannot address issues that effects over 150 millions people inside his room.

If I am Governor, I will go ahead to implement the ban and create security outfit to enforce it, then I wait to see you garba shehu to tell me that Mr. President has declared state of emagence to my state for protecting the people.

That day i will asking many questions that will put his senses in the right way, if I have time to mind the order because last thing I can do ASA Governor is to value anything that come out of any minister who swear royalty to Buhari not to Constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.