Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? (702 Views)

Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About / Kolade Johnson Suffered 6 Gunshot Injuries - Pathologist Tells Court / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2021
A friend who operates a POS business received 20k from a customer in the cause of his business sometime in January this year. All seemed well in Santiago Bernabeu until sometime in April this year, when all hell went loose on him.

He observed he could not withdraw money with his ATM card and decided to visit the nearest branch to find out why. And while waiting, he was picked up by the police right inside the banking hall to the nearest police station.

Guess what?

The 20k he received in his account was a part of the spoils of an armed robbery operation, and the gang shared their victim's funds into various bank accounts, thereby using these persons as their picker.

The armed robbery happened in Jalingo, and the instruction was that he should be whisked to Jalingo upon his arrest. He has suddenly become an armed robbery suspect.

Imagine!

From Lagos to Jalingo.

If not for God's grace upon his life as a pastor and those God used in rescuing him, he would have suffered for what he knew absolutely nothing about.

Have you ever suffered for an offence you knew nothing about?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 24, 2021
Secondary school. Person mess for class them point say na me. One stupid girl insist say na me. And that mess thick. E dey taste pepper sef. Hot mess. Class scatter. The embarassment plenty. Class teacher start to call me isokoro. Bitter mess.I had to report to my mom before she stopped calling me that name. Years later the Messer confessed say na him mess that mess. Very legendary mess. Still looking for an opportunity to fvuck the guy up. As for the accuser. She hear am last last.
Forgiveness they say is a .....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Cubalabloo(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2021
Was locked up for resembling a criminal. Spent 3days recieving calculative beating. On the 4th day, the real criminal got aprehended. All the stupid D P O cud say was 'sorry, we thought it was u'. Gosh, it still hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Ishilove: 7:44pm On May 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Secondary school. Person mess for class them point say na me. One stupid girl insist say na me. And that mess thick. E dey taste pepper sef. Hot mess. Class scatter. The embarassment plenty. Class teacher start to call me isokoro. Bitter mess.I had to report to my mom before she stopped calling me that name. Years later the Messer confessed say na him mess that mess. Very legendary mess. Still looking for an opportunity to fvuck the guy up. As for the accuser. She hear am last last.
Forgiveness they say is a .....
LMAO
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Deborah98(f): 7:45pm On May 24, 2021
Nope or can't remember... God will never allow me experience such.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by OlawaleBammie: 7:56pm On May 24, 2021
IN 2007....

She said i fvck her granddaughter, whereas i was inside sleeping while her daughter was with her boyfriend outside,

Its like this, mama went out, me and same daughter just came back from a farm, so we wanted to bath. The daughter was the one to tie her towel and put her bucket into the tap to fetch water, me as well had already tied my mama raper as a no get towel, so as i came out from my mama room, i saw the daughter fetching water with her towel tied around her body. Immediately i saw her i just went back inside to take a nap.

After like 15mins, i heard my name from the other realm in multiple times (the mama was calling me) but i didn't answer as i was asleep already. She stopped calling my name and started calling her daughter name, the daughter was hearing but couldn't answer as she was with her boyfriend, ok na, her bucket don full for tap already and water was wasting away.

So mama called her multiple times but she didn't answer.

See devil work o, mama passed tru the backyard and was shouting and heading towards the frontage, the daughter was heading in opposite direction (frontage to the backyard) albeit another route grin, my mama room of which i was sleeping was in the back yard embarassed

I came out, the daughter entered through the backyard door, me and her face jammed, we were both on raper, then the mama came back to the backyard and saw us together grin grin grin grin

Remember she called the ge both of us and we didn't answer her, how come we came outside behind her wen she had already left the backyard, even in full regalia of a fvcking couples grin grin

Lobatan, pls house, how could i come out clean from this mess?? embarassed embarassed

Tho many people including the oloriebi were on my side and and putting everything on line that laelae, Wale would never do such (level of trust dey had in me) but the mama didn't believe, i left home in 2009 and i head the grandma died 2010 or thereabouts.

I was too mumu den to dash the girl some brain resetting slaps, had it bn i did so, she would definitely say where she was coming from. But i mumu, and no be my fault, na children church dem tell us say make we no dey dey violent grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Yusfunoble(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2021
Cubalabloo:
Was locked up for resembling a criminal. Spent 3days recieving calculative beating. On the 4th day, the real criminal got aprehended. All the stupid D P O cud say was 'sorry, we thought it was u'. Gosh, it still hurts.

And you just let it slide without compensation?
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Shellsploit: 8:11pm On May 24, 2021
sad
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 24, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Cubalabloo(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Yusfunoble:

And you just let it slide without compensation?
The lord compensated me bro. The idiot that was beating me as if i slept with his wife got killed few days later. He was shot thrice. Don't know who shot him though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Yusfunoble(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Omo back then in school, I just finished jamb so I went to the school I choose to write putme. That same week the SUG and students dey protest about increased in school fees and all so they destroyed a lot of school properties and some staff cars.

It happened Monday - Tuesday, I arrived school campus Thursday and decided to stay with some guys outside school campus till weekend wey I go write my putme.

I have no idea what happen earlier in the week, the VC don call OP MESSA to deal with the students. Omo come and see beating. We were lined up from the school gate down to the school, hostel to hostel.

First 10 dey chop 4, next 10 five and so on. Omo naso I chop 5 koboko on top wetin I no sabi o. Even indigene wey dey school chop koboko. I almost forget that post jamb o. Since that day I no dey go or near school protest.

Las las we the new set even pay damages fee, the next 4 set after me sev pay for their ancestors sin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Yusfunoble(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2021
Cubalabloo:
The lord compensated me bro. The idiot that was beating me as if i slept with his wife got killed few days later. He was shot thrice. Don't know who shot him though.

The lord is good grin
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Cubalabloo(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2021
Yusfunoble:

The lord is good grin
all the times. Sometimes we just have to wait on his vengence.
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 25, 2021
Cubalabloo:

Wow! I am a similar case I am handling presently and the accused's crime was that he had several tattoos drawn on his body. Hence he is a cultist. Just imagine.
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Cubalabloo(m): 4:57am On May 25, 2021
litigator:

Wow! I am a similar case I am handling presently and the accused's crime was that he had several tattoos drawn on his body. Hence he is a cultist. Just imagine.
Kai... Bro it hurts so much to be punished 4 a crime one knows nothin abt.
Re: Have You Ever Suffered For An Offence You Knew Nothing About? by Naughtysex: 10:54am On May 25, 2021
Yes
I was picked and locked up in police cell by the ower of the school where i double work has a computer teacher and also a secretary for #55k i knew nothing about
The money was paid back before i could be released (That was many years ago
I caused with tears in my eyes that the school will become history in that area and i left the environment because of shame
like 5years later when i went back to the area (because we have building there) i was told the school has stopped functioning because parents started withdrawing their children (including the boarding) without anyone knowing the reason

I can never forget that, i told my kids about it self

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Find This Missing Lady / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Four In Ifon Ondo State. / Police Arrest Six Hired Assassins Including Suspected Killer Of Ex-governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.