Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa (393 Views)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by envoymedia: 7:23pm On May 24, 2021
'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa Claims

A young man arrested for stealing bunches of plantain in Bayelsa community has claimed that he committed the offence because of his girlfriend asked him to give her the sum of N10,000, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook posts shared by community leaders on Monday, May 24, stated that the suspect was caught in Ebedebiri, Sagbama Local Government Area of the state.

When a community leader, Peres Double interrogated the suspect , the suspect claimed his girlfriend demanded for the sum of ten thousand naira (N10,000) supposedly to buy make-up and had given him a deadline to get the money.

The suspected thief from Angiama community, said he became so frustrated that he entered people's farms in Ebedebiri, harvested their plantains in a bid to sell them and raise money for his girlfriend. The suspect pleaded with the community leadership to forgive him.
https://www.facebook.com/100007235537704/posts/2844971009087389/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala

Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2021
an exalted fool who is proud of his foolishness.

on behalf of all Naija men we donate this one to females......signing out

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Cubalabloo(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2021
Girls don suffer. Every evil fool blames them 4 his crime. Gosh!
Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by mariahAngel(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2021
See fine fine bunches of plantain...
Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 24, 2021
How much is the plantain? …. Add the 10k his babe demanded……. Send account number……
Nonsense!!
Why disgrace a niggar because of plantain?

Government packed COVID-19 palliatives in warehouses, the ones they released were shared by ward counselors and traditional rulers …. Nonsense!!!

Free this guy abeg……….. plantain kill una there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Jeon(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2021
gringringringrin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Deborah98(f): 7:43pm On May 24, 2021
Lolzzzzz grin I said this somewhere that an average Nigerian girl has at least 10 boyfriends with different positions and functions unfortunately this one fell in the group of I must impress,impress Kee you dia,if it was for his mom eehn it's manageable but he chose to disgrace himself for a girl who will publicly deny him after this, mtcheew undecided
Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by temitope27(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2021
The future is what again grin

If the future is truly women, that means the future will be a world of morons like this one
Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Romanoff(f): 8:08pm On May 24, 2021
Na runs girl suppose marry this one.

Let her kuku finish what is left of him since he refused to have sense.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A USELESS NIGGA SITED. WTF MAN
Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Pierocash(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2021
Is that why they rented microphone on his head?

2 Likes

Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2021
Girl wey go dump you follow another bidder no be juju be that

Re: 'My Girlfriend Asked Me For N10K For Makeup' - Plantain Thief Caught In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Is that why they rented microphone on his head?
I wonder o my guy grin

Meanwhile those bunch of plantain na like 10k plus for my area

(1) (Reply)

An Embassy Staff In A Heated Argument With Nigerian Citizens In Atlanta. / Woman Sells Two Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun / 8 Suspected R*pists And M*rderers Of 300-level Unilorin Student, Arrested And Ar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.