Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians (52151 Views)

Oyo Muslims Protest In Solidarity Rally With Palestinians / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by aprilwise(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2021
Jesus Christ said father forgive them because they don’t know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by BabaO2: 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
alsudan:
The Boko Haram of Oduduwa Republic loading.
They can't survive here, we know their limit
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by UnabashedIPOB: 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
MUSLIMS in Oyo State have staged a protest to express their support for Palestine, condemning the Israeli government for the recent havoc wreaked on Palestinians.

How STUPID can a people be? You're been killed by the FULANI TERRORISTS in your country but you NEVER raised a voice in protest. Then you have the strength and the audacity to protest what's going on in FAR away land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Feggie3: 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
PrinceGallant:
Intolerance kills those who criticise this protest. France, Spain, Britain, Somalia, Turkey and many more countries held the same protest against Israel, so why calling your country people name?

And if I may ask, what harm does this protest do for you? And if you are for Israel you can also organise a rally for Israel, nobody stops you. And if it is Nigerian problems that concern you most, organise your protest. It is a free world.

Live and let other live. Must you be a bigot?
Shataap!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by IMASTEX: 8:31pm On May 24, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Convergence of ignoramus
Exactly, I think it is time some useless people should be isolated for psychological evaluation or deported to those countries. Well, I wouldn't totally blame them because poverty plus & hunger pro max can birth nonsense reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by LadySarah: 8:33pm On May 24, 2021
This Islam in yorubaland will bring trouble for them.No matter how tolerant you ppl are,religous intolerance will rear its head soon.

Muric knows what i'm saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Empiree: 8:33pm On May 24, 2021
alsudan:
do you have any sense?
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Ayodele1987(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2021
Disgrace everywhere
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Kooldame: 8:34pm On May 24, 2021
Very funny
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by saintmm(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2021
This is one of the reasons Nigeria is carrying first in retrogression. Imagine the Nigerians that have never protested for bokoharam terrorism, banditry, fulani herdsmen menace, harsh business condition, neck-breaking inflation, unending removal of fuel subsidy with attendant high priceof fuel, epileptic power supply and paying heavily for darkness, killing of unarmed people tagged terrorist so as to be able to carry out their evil act while paying bandits ransom, serial kidnappings and ritual killing etc
Yet, have enough resources to carry out this unnecessary protest.
They will be busy cursing buharis and politicians while they really deserve what they are getting from this people.
It's because of things like this and many other nasty ones that I have up on Nigeria.

What a citizen?

I rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by SKINDOGGY: 8:35pm On May 24, 2021
Lol core Muslims for North never protest lol next patient pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Myself2(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2021
Yeye people
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by shogsman(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
These people are obless. Nigeria is burning yet they have the strength to neglect matters in their own country to protest against another country who does not even recognize their identity in the international space
That is why they are better than Christians, they care about their religion so much
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by baseb: 8:36pm On May 24, 2021
Really? I wonder why they 've not protested against miyetti allah, bokoharam and iswap or is it that their 'brutal terrorist' actions are not directly affecting them? Do I sence hyp.......?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by MoIbrahim: 8:36pm On May 24, 2021
Uyi168:
There is no combo in this world that is as deadly as an Afonja(a Betrayer)doubling as a Muslim (potential terrorist)...

Fear them. angry

I know the shape of your head grin
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Trutherme: 8:38pm On May 24, 2021
Kaykayfosu:
Interesting

All these adverts you have been posting willy Nilly.
If Nairaland Owners curse you now, you will be going to healing places and saying you didn't do anything to anybody.

Obey simple rules, una no go gree. Be careful o. No go follow money jump into he river ooo. cheesy lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by israelmao(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2021
The real terrorists in Nigeria are there you refused to protest against them.Pls let Nigeria Airways be revived so that all these people can be taken to the Middle East to express their displeasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Awoo88: 8:39pm On May 24, 2021
All these ones don get small change from somewhere. Stupid everywhere
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Danny50: 8:40pm On May 24, 2021
The deeds has been done too late for this shit... All muslims are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Bunch of idiots. Their satanic religion always make them look like illiterates wherever they live

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by ablejesus26(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Convergence of ignoramus

Convergence of muttonheads, plonkers and wazzocks.

How does this protest add value to their State that's been threatened by maruading killers??.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by brainhgeek(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
When did these idiots ever protest boko haram activities?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Lighthammer(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
Hypocritical bastards

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Dawnofhope: 8:42pm On May 24, 2021
Zenithpeak:

See this one dey commot shirt wan fight on top matter wey no concern am... See as you dey mis-type words because of anger... You better calm down and use your over bloated energy on Bokoharam for your door-mouth... Ignoramus!
i tell u Buhari go fit collect loan sent to them to buy weapons .
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Hashabiah: 8:43pm On May 24, 2021
[s]
shogsman:

That is why they are better than Christians, they care about their religion so much
[/s] Keep your foolishness off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by smallsmall: 8:43pm On May 24, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
No matter what.

Once a Humanbeing says "No Matter What", then that person ceases to become human anymore because you have lost your sense of reasoning and classified yourself with lower, brainless animals!
If Cows dont say 'No matter What', they will evaluate a situation and make the best decision.
Condemn what is bad, dont be like those brainless Arewa Youths who said they stand with AGF Malami, despite his saying nonsense
. grin grin

Israel will be the cause of the next World War, that is certain and we all better come together to reign-in those Evil people.
How are they different from the Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen that kill people wantonly?
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by Martinez39s(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2021
Zenithpeak:
Convergence of ignoramus
Loud it.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by zudozz: 8:43pm On May 24, 2021
Miserable wretched lot!

Low budget miyetti Allah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by gurunlocker: 8:44pm On May 24, 2021
All these brainwashed illiterate fanatics!

They have turned it into religion thing... Do they even know the percentage of Muslims in Israel? The Muslims are even more than Christians? And Israel is a Jewish nation?

Imagine if Israel doesn't have Iron Dome? The damages that will happen there as well? Or it is because Palestine has more casualies? They triggered the attack, so why are these illiterates crying? Israel-palestine issue isn't something anyone could just dive into. Israel is surrounded by Muslims or Arab nations, they dare not just make this their problem.

But some miscreants from Oyo are protesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by deavicky(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2021
Can't this my musilm brothers see that we already have enough problem to deal with in this country? Why are they trying to bring in more trouble, and international one for that matter.
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by LivingSage: 8:44pm On May 24, 2021
But when Igbo Jew prayed to support Israel, THEY'RE SAINTS OF THE Biafra REPUBLIC RIGHT. I hate Hypocrisy
alsudan:
Re: Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians by excel101(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
Oyo Muslims, i beg close mouth, because your master FULANI go hear voice o. I no fit beg o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Decided To Campaign Specially In KAFANCHAN. / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.