Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. (4330 Views)

New Airline Alert: Cross River Recieve Second Fleet Of Callyair Aircraft / New Airline Launches In Nigeria With Two ATR 72-600 Aircraft And 22 To Come / Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Tinubuadvocate: 10:36pm On May 24, 2021
On visitation to your own state ...why are you ashamed on your tribe.
PrinceOfLagos:
How the Igbos managed to bounce back and even stronger from the civil war shocked me

Truly, God is on the side of this peace loving people

I was privileged to visit Igbo village in Imo state some weeks ago on invitation and the kind of houses I saw there surprised me.

Truly, this people are God's own people .
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2021
OsuAmaka:

I'm talking Airline, you're talking mushroom. Abeg bounce.

-Osu amaka

See the only one you brother is trying to manage after the media hype from loud mouth tribe grin grin una wan compete with Igbos grin

Old coffin boxes grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2021
[quote author=OsuAmaka post=102031757]
Rather be grateful to kind-hearted Nigerians who made integration very easily achievable. Abandoned properties returned, Rents returned, Tax free businesses for up to 10 years after the war. (ibos neither paid taxes nor levies in the same period after the war).
9 yrs after, ibo was made the VP. Ojukwu pardon & returned to contest. Many ibos were absolved into federal & state civil service even at the detriments of the indigenes.
Better be grateful, don't be a stiff neck.

seems u have unfinished business with the igbos? why the hate
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by johnmartus(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2021
Hatred has killed your sense of reasoning just see the way you are destroying this beautiful thread.
post=102032374:

See the only one you brother is trying to manage after the media hype from loud mouth tribe grin grin una wan compete with Igbos grin

Old coffin boxes grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by johnmartus(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2021
If you are not take time I will close this thread
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Reeses: 10:48pm On May 24, 2021
Nwanne oweroo!!
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Reeses: 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
A big Nwa.
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by OsuAmaka: 10:53pm On May 24, 2021
post=102032264:

Jealous afonja being can you compare United Nigeria airline to the old coffin green Africa airline brought after all the media hype from you guys grin grin

Below is United Nigeria airline owned by Dikeora
I'm not interested in discussing some painted kites with paid branding and photo ops. It's a shell company for another round of corruption.

-Osu amaka
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2021
OsuAmaka:

I'm not interested in discussing some painted kites with paid branding and photo ops. It's a shell company for another round of corruption.

-Osu amaka
See coffin boxes your brother brought to compete with Igbos in Nigeria aviation industry after the media hype that he ordered brand new plans, the biggest order in the history of aviation in Africa, see waiting your brother carry come Naija to finish us grin grin I decided not to talk after Green Africa airline was lunch but you guys are pushing me grin

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2021
OsuAmaka:

-Osu amaka
Otondo United Nigeria airline has commenced operations since they fly Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu, Owerri and Asaba use your Google Ewedu brai...

1 Like

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Idiko1: 11:12pm On May 24, 2021
I simply love the ideology behind the name of the airline. I guess Obigbo is not far behind Obike.
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 24, 2021
Wow... Impressive

1 Like

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by OsuAmaka: 11:34pm On May 24, 2021
post=102032887:

See coffin boxes your brother brought to compete with Igbos in Nigeria aviation industry after the media hype that he ordered brand new plans, the biggest order in the history of aviation in Africa, see waiting your brother carry come Naija to finish us grin grin I decided not to talk after Green Africa airline was lunch but you guys are pushing me grin
Crew members ready to go. ✓

Airplanes ready for flights ✓

Legit no scam ✓

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Gharial: 11:36pm On May 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I am sorry I am broke too. My sugar daddy did giveaway for me today, I will use it to buy bleaching cream.

Do pussy giveaway

Very much better than cash sef
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by DumbGeek(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I am sorry I am broke too. My sugar daddy did giveaway for me today, I will use it to buy bleaching cream.

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 12:31am On May 25, 2021
OsuAmaka:

Airpeace belongs to Kingsley Kuku, Onyeama is a front as a cover up for the monumental Niger Delta Amnesty fraud.

-Osu amaka
I can feel your tears all the way from Benin Republic refugee camp

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 12:35am On May 25, 2021
post=102032374:

Old coffin boxes grin
This one be like wetin den dey use water farm crops

1 Like

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 12:38am On May 25, 2021
OsuAmaka:

-Osu amaka
If E pain you too much go and do the needful.

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 12:45am On May 25, 2021
post=102032887:

Yoruba people wanted to compete with ndigbo in aviation so they went and collected the first set of aeroplanes and refurbished it as a new one.

Una dey find who una wan kill on top these coffins.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 12:48am On May 25, 2021
OsuAmaka:

Crew members ready to go. ✓

Airplanes ready for flights ✓

Legit no scam ✓

-Osu amaka
Which crew members?

Nobody is willing to die inside that coffin.

Even those crew members will japa for their lives when it's time to fly

1 Like

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by IGBOSON1: 2:29am On May 25, 2021
Henix:
Anambra men with big doings!
If u are a lady, do ur best to get married to Anambra man and thank me later

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by ariesbull: 7:23am On May 25, 2021
OsuAmaka:

Airpeace belongs to Kingsley Kuku, Onyeama is a front as a cover up for the monumental Niger Delta Amnesty fraud.

-Osu amaka
no be only Kingsley Kuku but mundley bubu

Trash

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by ebube89(f): 8:41am On May 25, 2021
Obike isn't a billionaire, he has no business existing anywhere, all he does is Photoshop and PR.

The likes of innoson and coscharis or even elumelu never started like this.

I suspect obike is a fraud trying to scam ppl at d long run
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by adadike(f): 11:21am On May 25, 2021
cheesy That's how we roll in Anambra state
Anambra to the world
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by MsAllison(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2021
adadike:
cheesy That's how we roll in Anambra state
Anambra to the world
I'll divorce my husband and marry you kiss
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by adadike(f): 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
MsAllison:
I'll divorce my husband and marry you kiss
grin I am suspecting you. You are already talking like my nairaland sweetheart ngada awo
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by MsAllison(f): 12:37pm On May 25, 2021
adadike:
grin I am suspecting you. You are already talking like my nairaland sweetheart ngada awo
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Rome,italy? / Photos: Top 10 Best Countries To Live In The World 2013 / Top 15hotels In Nsukka That Are Close To The University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.