Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. (4332 Views)

New Airline Alert: Cross River Recieve Second Fleet Of Callyair Aircraft / New Airline Launches In Nigeria With Two ATR 72-600 Aircraft And 22 To Come / Ogba-Ukwu Rocky Cave In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Fabulousl0l(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
post=102032374:

See the only one you brother is trying to manage after the media hype from loud mouth tribe grin grin una wan compete with Igbos grin

Old coffin boxes grin

Is this not helicopter?
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Rayzoom: 12:04pm On May 27, 2021
Otu nne gi osu! God forsaken bastard! Stinking osu.
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by Rayzoom: 12:16pm On May 27, 2021
Shut up if you dont have anything reasonable to say.
Re: Enugu-ukwu Business Tycoon Set To Lunch A New Airline Call OBIKE AIR.. by fejeerow(f): 10:41pm On May 27, 2021
ebube89:
Obike isn't a billionaire, he has no business existing anywhere, all he does is Photoshop and PR.

The likes of innoson and coscharis or even elumelu never started like this.

I suspect obike is a fraud trying to scam ppl at d long run

I thought I was the only one thinking same thing... I m not saying he is fraud but I have seen an ig page of one obike guy posting photoshopped photos of future dream goals .., I saw these airlines, Forbes, group of companies, etc.

He has dreams and aspirations but this is a False news about the reality of obike airline..
this is the ig page:

https://instagram.com/ifeanyi_obike?utm_medium=copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Top 10 Best Countries To Live In The World 2013 / Top 15hotels In Nsukka That Are Close To The University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu / Nigerians To Pay Over N290 Billion In Taxes For Travels To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.