Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I'll Never Forget This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I'll Never Forget This Dog (1290 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Help Identify This Dog For A New Dog Owner / What Breed Is This Dog??? / Beware Of This Dog Salesman, He's A Big Scammer. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 9:37pm On May 24, 2021
cry my G

Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 9:38pm On May 24, 2021
rip Jimmy cry
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 9:39pm On May 24, 2021
cry

Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 9:44pm On May 24, 2021
cry mhen for real dog lovers loosing a dog is like loosing a human being
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by Kondomatic(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2021
doubleE70:
cry mhen for real dog lovers loosing a dog is like loosing a human being
Travelled to Bayelsa last month but I made provision for my dog's feeding before leaving.

I have a dog lover in the compound so asked him to take care of Rex. Gave him my spare key so he can cook for him and some money just in case.

3 days after I left, he called that Rex isn't eating, I called a vet and asked him to check on him.

He called back in the evening that he has been taken care of him. I got a call the next evening that Rex is dead.

Dude, my heart shattered immediately.
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 9:51pm On May 24, 2021
Kondomatic:
Travelled to Bayelsa last month but I made provision for my dog's feeding before leaving.

I have a dog lover in the compound so asked him to take care of Rex. Gave him my spare key so he can cook for him and some money just in case.

3 days after I left, he called that Rex isn't eating, I called a vet and asked him to check on him.

He called back in the evening that he has been taken care of him. I got a call the next evening that Rex is dead.

sorry bro
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 9:52pm On May 24, 2021
cry

Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by Kondomatic(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2021
doubleE70:

sorry bro
doubleE70:
sorry bro
Thanks chief
doubleE70:

sorry bro
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 9:54pm On May 24, 2021
Kondomatic:
Thanks chief
cry ur welcome bro
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by Sterope(f): 10:02pm On May 24, 2021
Pele cry.

There have been discussions on whether people should get time off work when they lose a pet. Despite the 'silliness', I understand. I have once fell in love with an Eid ram before. cry

Kondomatic:

1 Like

Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by Kondomatic(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2021
Sterope:
Pele cry.

There has been discussiona on whether people should get time off work when they lose a pet. Despite the 'silliness', I understand. I have once fell in love with an Eid ram before. cry

I was pained really, especially when I remembered how I met Rex.

I was over in a friend's house one evening and saw him chained to a Guava tree, I asked who owns him and was told that they want to eat him because he doesn't bark.

He was too friendly and plays too much for the owner's liking, I asked if I could buy him and they agreed.

I paid and took him home and that was how we became buddies.

I have owned dogs so I Kew he was young for what they expected from him. He was a crossbreed.

Took me time to teach him a lot of things and he started barking real hard and loud when his time came.

It's unfortunate that he died at last.
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 10:16pm On May 24, 2021
Kondomatic:

I was over in a friend's house one evening and saw him chained to a Guava tree, I asked who owns him and was told that they want to eat him because he doesn't bark.

He was too friendly and plays too much for the owner's liking, I asked if I could buy him and they agreed.

I have owned dogs so I Kew he was young for what they expected from him. He was a crossbreed.

Took me time to teach him a lot of things and he started barking real hard and loud when his time came.

sorry for the loss

mine well, he died from parvo
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by nifemi25(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2021
So sorry for losing your dog. My 10 years old boy cried till her face swell up when we lost our dog..the bond between is much...I just have to buy another puppy the next day
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 10:21pm On May 24, 2021
nifemi25:
So sorry for losing your dog. My 10 years old boy cried till her face swell up when we lost our dog..the bond between is much...I just have to buy another puppy the next day
awww
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by Sterope(f): 10:24pm On May 24, 2021
Like human relationships, it is bonding experience that matters.

His previous owner sounds like an idiot.

Kondomatic:

Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 4:58pm On May 25, 2021
cry no problem life continues rip jimmy
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by tonididdy(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2021
The bond with dogs are almost forever... If not.

I didn't loose mine to death but I'd blame it on the pandemic.

Sold my sweet Lhasa Bruno to a dog lover, thinking I was traveling in a few weeks only for corona to cancel flights.

I can't even say hi to him anymore as new owner is no longer reachable on his contacts I have. I miss him everyday, it's so hard to start a fresh now because I don't want a repeat scenario. cry
Re: I'll Never Forget This Dog by doubleE70: 5:29pm On May 26, 2021
tonididdy:
The bond with dogs are almost forever... If not.

I didn't loose mine to death but I'd blame it on the pandemic.

Sold my sweet Lhasa Bruno to a dog lover, thinking I was traveling in a few weeks only for corona to cancel flights.

I can't even say hi to him anymore as new owner is no longer reachable on his contacts I have. I miss him everyday, it's so hard to start a fresh now because I don't want a repeat scenario. cry

wow Bruno?

that's the name of my Gsd

(1) (Reply)

5months Old Female Gsd Up For Sale / Rottweiler Pure Breed Female Pup Needed In Lagos For 55k / I Have Got A Pet Dog (half Boerboel Half Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.