Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick (34096 Views)

Akeredolu’s Order: Ondo Forcing Us To Sing Oduduwa Anthem – Ijaws / ODUDUWA ANTHEM TO BE USED IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ONDO - DIRECTIVE / Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by bluefilm: 7:59am On May 25, 2021
Na wa o.

Which kain busybody be dis na?

Wetin Kwansign dem?
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Pk01(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Northern elders that couldn't kick against hisbah in the North, that one na northern elders
and ohaneze can't stop ESN from killing her own people..what a shame! we go shock u people..
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Emperormartin(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2021
Where can I listen to oduduwa anthem? It'll be good as a ringing tone in my phone though I'm not a Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by mytalentlyng: 8:00am On May 25, 2021
Elders my foot, what about Sharia law that they are practicing instead of Nigeria law. Very selfish set of people

2 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by VillagePipu: 8:00am On May 25, 2021
Ahiboilandgas, come here. Your attention is needed.
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Quaddafi29: 8:00am On May 25, 2021
Why is the North fixated on Nigeria's unity!? Must they be spoon-fed forever?

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Toosure70: 8:00am On May 25, 2021
Osun anthem since aregbe tenure.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Kingcalls: 8:01am On May 25, 2021
This northerners actually think the southern part of Nigeria are like their cows they control... people like kanu or igboho wudnt hv been influential if not for the way they have been treating southern Nigeria.... the high Nepotism, favorism towards the north , insecurity created by the government towards the south using the northerners, economic disaster created by the North...I can go on and on.... under Jonathan, things were not this bad so agitation was weak...but Buhari and his goons made every aspect soooo bad that it has opened our eyes
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by FBIBOT(m): 8:01am On May 25, 2021
Bt how is the activity of people far down ondo causing headache for people faraway North.... It's not like they are lunching missiles grin . Someone cannot sing in peace

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by VillagePipu: 8:01am On May 25, 2021
Pk01:
and ohaneze can't stop ESN from killing her own people..what a shame! we go shock u people..

10 years from now, the North will look like Syria and Afghanistan combined. Keep pointing at others instead of securing your region. grin
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Nobody: 8:02am On May 25, 2021
Isitreallywell:
They are always kicking against what others do which doesn’t even affect them directly lol. These people see others as their slaves, that’s why they complain if others do something for themselves. What has anthem got to do with anything?
I am baffled that Yorubas are supporting this crazy one Nigeria nonsense .

Northerners are core politicians while sadly other regions weren't before, but good enough they are all waking up..
Sharia law ought to be challenge in court but other regions kept mute and let it slide. That alone gave the region its in built strength.
The Northerners know well what it means to get such anthem, which is simply an alliance to the oduduwa movement

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Guynexttdoor: 8:02am On May 25, 2021
Has any day southern group or forum said anything against the Northern decision.
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by rollandben(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/24/northern-elders-kick-against-introduction-of-oduduwa-anthem-in-ondo/
Hakeem Baba... Who you?
You craze!
You Kolo!! Thats from Indaboliski Odumeje.
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by system21: 8:03am On May 25, 2021
I blame southern leaders for the foolishness of this so called northern leaders
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by tamdun: 8:03am On May 25, 2021
Sammy07:
Someone should tell these Nonentities that 2 states in South west have been singing it before Ondo grin
I think Rauf introduced that of Osun state but the 2nd state... Ogun?
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Oracleforce: 8:05am On May 25, 2021
the is the beginning of another colonization....the northern elder are saying all sorts but the northern elder never condenm Sharia law in the north as if this is an islamic nation...
there are obvious handwriting on the wall for us to notice. the northerners are free to imposed their belief in the north why we dont have the same power to do the same in the south.
freedom cannot be gotten with gentleness ...you have to forcefully demand it from the task master. i wouldnt be surprise if the northern elder come to the southern region and impose Fulani man on us as our governor.....

let my people go..
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by oluwasegun007(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2021
This guys need to join kano pillars, always kicking

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by sojfarm: 8:06am On May 25, 2021
They should go and die. Awon ode

Not just ondo has adopted anthem. Such anthems as Ise ya, ise ya, omo ogun ise ya
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by rollandben(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2021
Achuwa1:
It's serving the same purpose in ondo state that sharia law is serving up north.
Nonsense!
Wel done my Guy, IT SEEMS THY DONT KNOW. THIER BODY GO DO WOTOWOTO AND THEM GO WAIL DIE
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Sammy07: 8:08am On May 25, 2021
tamdun:

I think Rauf introduced that of Osun state but the 2nd state... Ogun?

Gbam
Yes
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by chinebu(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/24/northern-elders-kick-against-introduction-of-oduduwa-anthem-in-ondo/
When the northern states adopted sharia and established hisbba, please were there northern elders? Somebody should help me
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Nobody: 8:09am On May 25, 2021
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Nobody: 8:11am On May 25, 2021
Dymaco:
Why is north kicking about anything in form of secession?
it proves they have a lot to lose. Like a leech partner in a toxic relationship grin grin
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by ArewaNightmare: 8:11am On May 25, 2021
grin grin NORTHERN EVIL ELDERS should kick USMAN DANFODIO scrotum and MUMUHAMMED scrotum bcuz they hate good things in life that's why good things evade the North since 1960

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by sojfarm: 8:12am On May 25, 2021
when akeredolu sneezes they fidget.

Northern Elderly Idiot Forum should go and address the following:

1. Ban Hisbah
2. Stop Collecting allocation VAT on alcoholic drinks
3. Presurise their Terrorist President to send notice to the National Assembly to jettison the fraudulent document they termed 1999 constitution. There is nothing like "...we the people have agree...' It was the military and people like them in the north that stole the entity.

Until all these are are addresses, shut the Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Sammy07: 8:13am On May 25, 2021
Emperormartin:
Where can I listen to oduduwa anthem? It'll be good as a ringing tone in my phone though I'm not a Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJeho8FBod0&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDM9Joa9c-U

1. Isé wa fún Ilè wa,
Fún Ilè ìbí wa,
K’á gbega, k’á gbega,
k’a gbega fun aiyé rí.

2. Ìgbàgbó wa ni wípé,
Bí a se bí erú ni a bí omo
K’a sisé, k’a sise
K’a sisé k’a jolà.

3. Ìsòkan àti òmìnira,
Ni ki á mã lepa,
‘Tèsíwájú òpò ire
Àti ohun tí ó dára.

4. Omo Óoduà dìde,
Bósí ipò ètó re,
Ìwo ni ìmólè
Omo Adúláwò.

English version

1. Our work for our land,
For the land of our birth,
Let’s lift it up (3ice),
For the world to see.

2. Our belief is
That the slave is birthed as a freeborn,
Let’s work (3ce),
So we can together prosper.

3. Unity and freedom,
Should be our common pursuit,
Progress, fortunes and all that’s good.

4. Children of Oòduà rise up,
Come to your rightful position,
You are the light
Of all the Black race.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by 4four(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2021
Even the so called useless national anthem is just lips service which does not reflect in our days to days characters from the so called useless terrorists simpertiser we have in Aso rock down to the peppers seller in the street
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Blackdisciple(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2021
Funny people everywhere...
The north talk for the president.

Northern people think they are the ones holding Nigeria, any ethics groups or religious gatherings tries to do what is best for them the blood sucking vampires will come out and yarn Fufu.

Ethic group: we want our country,
The North : No

Another ethnic group : We want a certain anthem in our schools in our region.
The North : No

Some Region : We don't want open grazing
The North: No

The Masses: Attack and kill bokoharam.
The North : No, they are our brothers.
Presidency : No, Attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.

The masses : Fulani janjowi are killing us.
The North: No they are not, banditry and kidnapping is better than killing. Stop calling them terrorists

The North : Introduced Sharia law
The Masses : hmmm.

The North: #EndSars was to unsit Buhari
The Masses: #EndSars was enough is enough but they never knew how to go about it.

The masses: Disintegration of Nigeria
The North: No, one Nigeria kawai ,
but yet the North keep attacking others in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Sammy07: 8:13am On May 25, 2021
Something that will be adopted soon to all South west states grin

That's the plan they don't know.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Kubernetes: 8:13am On May 25, 2021
They will express same opinion if a northern state does same.
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Luckydubby7(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2021
Same northern destroying people businesses all in the name of religion.
Re: Introduction Of Oduduwa Anthem In Ondo: Northern Elders Kick by Nobody: 8:14am On May 25, 2021
You can't be dictating to others when you have sharia law in your region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Berates Canadian Government, Twitter Over Handling Of Protests / Fact Check: Picture Of Peter Obi And Seyi Tinubu Is False / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.