Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud (4650 Views)

Fraud Scam 419 Alert 0816 079 3208 / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Seanonaira(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2021
WANTED!!! WANTED!! WANTED!!!!!: 419 Alert: CEO Of Insha-Allahu Assets Management & kunfa Ya Kun motors "Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo" absconds with investors money in the tune of 9 Billion Naira.

Anyone that knows his whereabouts should please alert the Nigerian police force.

Name: Alhaji Abdulhakeem Moradeyo Arafat Lawal.
He is the CEO of Insha Allahu Asset Management and Investment Limited, Peaceful Peace import and Export Limited, Kun fa yakun motors limited.
He also run a company in Dubai named Dar al salam General Trading Llc.
He is a Yoruba man who hails from offa in kwara State.
The wife name is Hajia Halimatusadiyya Moradeyo Abdulhakeem.
Alhaji Abdulhakeem run an investment company where people deposit money in form of investment to generate a return on investment of 20% every 2 months on the principal amount invested.
He export charcoal from Nigeria to Dubai and he is doing well, this progress brought lots of investors and the company grow bigger. Along the line, he thought of diversifying into transportation and garri production, this made him to divert huge amount of money to that effect without consulting the investors.
This business didn't yield any positive result on both transport and the garrison factory, millions of naira went into this but no patronage.

Now, he is finding it difficult to return investors capital and to crown it up he is no where to be found it's believed he his hiding in Lagos.

He switched off his two lines and register another line he use in communicating with people he felt he need to talk with.
All effort for investors to get money back is totally abortive.

2 Likes

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Randal: 11:32pm On May 24, 2021
I see their branded buses in jabi always and felt it was a legit business
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by GOFRONT(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2021
Las las, everybody na criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Hashabiah: 11:47pm On May 24, 2021
I wonder how people never stop investing in things that have no legal or financial backing.
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by doggedfighter(f): 12:15am On May 25, 2021
Must be one of Alexreports Abuja big boy. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by AlhajiNatty(m): 12:47am On May 25, 2021
Na dem dem.
Funny thing is that nothing tangible will come out after all this declaration.
Nigerians have a short memory. We won't remember this incidence by this time next week. Another issue would have emerged for us to talk about.

3 Likes

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by xpressionx(m): 6:05am On May 25, 2021
Ok. This has cashed out on people's sweats

1 Like

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by FaithEhiE(f): 10:39am On May 25, 2021
It's so pathetic. Everything looked so legit. But Alas no one can be trusted.

1 Like

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Elejire2828: 11:56am On May 25, 2021
My 400k just like dat
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Bankowner: 1:26pm On May 25, 2021
He try fa!
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Eberechimerelem(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2021
I am one of the victims of this man's fraud. God help us to find him where ever he is hiding.

1 Like

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by yungchop: 10:56pm On May 25, 2021
Cc

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Front page so that people will know what's going on. My money is with this company too.
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Aafsat(f): 6:49am On May 27, 2021
Hmmm , everything about this investment was looking so legit. I pray we get our money back.
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by SoMara: 11:36pm On May 28, 2021
They looked too good to be a lie....what are we going to do, anyone with suggestions on this case please...

quote author=Aafsat post=102101612]Hmmm , everything about this investment was looking so legit. I pray we get our money back.[/quote]
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by obembet(f): 7:40am On Jun 01, 2021
M
Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by hegelian: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
Aafsat:
Hmmm , everything about this investment was looking so legit. I pray we get our money back.

how can anyone promise 20%MoM.....its not possible, even 5% cant be consistent...its investment not kalokalo and there are bounds to be bad months...anything promising u above 5% will eventually fail, unless the biz has its book opened for you to see its histories so u canbetter make informed decision based on several investment metrics

1 Like

Re: 419 Alert: Abuja Entrepreneur Abdulakeem Arafat Morendayo On The Run After Fraud by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2021
People lose money b'cause they lacks patience and foresight.

Just like my families are dealing with me presently, instead of supporting me till my hustle begin to pay and i am able to be on my own. They believe i am into fraud instead, cause i own a pc, whereas, i am only being commited to what i know how to do best.

I live off the kindness of strangers, all because i had an extended family with no brain to try and understand my passion.
Yet, they can invest in what will soon fizzle away.

People plenty wey i go disown.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See The Message A Loan App Threaten To Send My Contacts / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / MMM: I Just PH Of 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.