Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. (4727 Views)

CBN Covid 19 Loan, Household And SME Approved Beneficiaries / 5 Practical Ways To Get Rich. Please Note This Is Not A Quick Cash Scheme / 2019 Elections: Banking Stocks Record Biggest Fall Since 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by npowerng: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

Please note that the NPVN portal has been upgraded. To access the new NPVN portal, please follow the steps listed in the 2nd image carefully.

#NPowerNG

Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by Iseoluwani: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2018
But the site is not opening
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by Iseoluwani: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

Please note that the NPVN portal has been upgraded. To access the new NPVN portal, please follow the steps listed in the 2nd image carefully.

#NPowerNG

The upgraded site is not opening
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by Eldinot4(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2018
How about 2017 applicants waiting to be finally posted.
I just recieved a text this morning to login to the portal but i am getting an error response
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by SeedofDavid: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

#NPowerNG
hello,
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by Standardcosting(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

#NPowerNG
Asking for OTP got one and still writing error
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by foliade(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

#NPowerNG
Good day N-power I am one of the 2017 pre-selected/ new beneficiary I have log in to my npvn profile all my details are correct except d section of selected device ,it is displaying date collected which is 21/feb/2017,hope it not an issue .thanks

Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by foliade(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
foliade:

Good day N-power I am one of the 2017 pre-selected/ new beneficiary I have log in to my npvn profile all my details are correct except d section of selected device ,it is displaying date collected which is 21/feb/2017 while am a new beneficiary, hope it not an issue.thanks

Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by Raylight2(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

#NPowerNG
Sir please the first digit '0' is omitted on my bank account. please help
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by Goovo(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

#NPowerNG
Please the first digit '0' is omitted from my bank account. what do I do?
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by dejt4u(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
foliade:

Good day N-power I am one of the 2017 pre-selected/ new beneficiary I have log in to my npvn profile all my details are correct except d section of selected device ,it is displaying date collected which is 21/feb/2017,hope it not an issue .thanks
you don't have any problem at all.. everybody is having the same issue, even the existing beneficiaries.

it will be corrected soon.

cheers.
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by SeedofDavid: 5:22am On Apr 24, 2018
SeedofDavid:

hello, please what provisions are in place for beneficiaries who require loans/grants in order to properly build/establish their businesses? can provisions be made to ensure these people don't go back to doing nothing when the program ends?
Please note that these people have some savings towards this and (and in some cases) some materials required for the business they want to establish.

npowerng
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by npowerng: 6:12am On Apr 24, 2018
SeedofDavid:

hello, please what provisions are in place for beneficiaries who require loans/grants in order to properly build/establish their businesses? can provisions be made to ensure these people don't go back to doing nothing when the program ends?
Please note that these people have some savings towards this and (and in some cases) some materials required for the business they want to establish.

Kindly send us a well structured email to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by npowerng: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2018
dejt4u:
you don't have any problem at all.. everybody is having the same issue, even the existing beneficiaries.

it will be corrected soon.

cheers.

smiley
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by npowerng: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Goovo:
Please the first digit '0' is omitted from my bank account. what do I do?

It would be corrected as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by JustAPhase(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
npowerng:

All right
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by menwongo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
npowerng:

Hhhhhhmmmm nice work Npower , it's not easy to resolve people comment
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by SeedofDavid: 5:56am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly send us a well structured email to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
thanks
Re: Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Please Note That The NPVN Portal Has Been Upgraded. by Mattin(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

#NPowerNG

Everyone on "Awaiting list of 2016" has not been able to go past the OTP validation.
It can be really frustrating.
I confirmed it on Npower page on Facebook too.
We have waited this long to be kept on hold like this.
npowerng we are waiting endlessly for this to be solved.

(1) (Reply)

Transport Business In Abuja: Idea / From Zero,make Up To #10,000+ Weekly With Your Phone / What Is Neolife??? Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.