Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,790 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Be In – Imoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Be In – Imoke (250 Views)

Imoke To PDP Members: Ben Ayade Was A Mistake, Please Forgive Me / Liyel Imoke: APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Go / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Be In – Imoke by tonyluyi1985: 5:52am On May 25, 2021
Ex Governor of Cross Rivers State and former Minister of Power and Steel, Senator Liyel Imoke has said that the ruling All Progressives Congress is collapsing and not the best place to be in.
He made this view known at a Stakeholders meeting held in Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Calabar on Sunday.
The main agenda of the meeting was the defection of Governor Ben Ayade from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the APC.
He said: “APC is a party that is collapsing. It is not a place to go for Cross River. We will revive the glory of Cross River. I took risks to see the emergence of this government. They even accused me of collecting money. It is an insult,” Imoke said.
Speaking further, he said, “I have been a governor and I served my people diligently. Now we have seen a different approach to governance. It is not democratic. Our politics is sweet. We don’t play politics of harassment and intimidation.”
“We want youths that can deliver. The time has come for a generational shift. The next governor (of Cross River State) will be a man of character. The next National and state Assembly members will be men of character.” he added.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/05/25/apc-collapsing-not-the-best-place-to-be-in-imoke/

(1) (Reply)

£4.2 Ibori Loot: Delta State Counters Accountant General’s Claims / Cabal: Malami Vs Abba Kyari (the Emergence Of The Bigger Devil) / Nigerian Politicians are responsible for the current Security situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.