Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins (333 Views)

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins by onyi25(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2021
A Nigerian lady is beyond ecstatic after her childbearing prediction came to pass.

The new mum welcomed a set beautiful of twins two years after she took to Twitter to predict that she was going to give birth to twins.

Exactly on the 23rd of July 2019, the Lady had written on Twitter;

"I have a feeling I'll give birth to twins.''

Two years after her prediction came to pass and she took to the same social media platform to thank God, reminding everyone of her earlier prediction.

Taking to twitter on Monday, 24th May 2021 to share photos of her babies, she wrote;

''2 years later. Alhamdulilah''

See full gist/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/lady-welcomes-set-of-beautiful-twins.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2021
Speak positive things with your mouth about ur live

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins by pyyxxaro: 8:30am On May 25, 2021
Evidence of good lashing
Re: Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins by Jeon(f): 8:32am On May 25, 2021
WOW

Look at their fine face.. So cute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins by Deborah98(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2021
Awwwmmnn see cute babies now cheesy... I'll love to have mine someday ooooh but let me hustle before they come while waiting for their dad.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:03am On May 25, 2021
Deborah98:
Awwwmmnn see cute babies now cheesy... I'll love to have mine someday ooooh but let me hustle before they come while waiting for their dad.
Why wait why not also search too cheesy

If you see good man don't let him go oo shoot your shot ooo he mustn't make the first move cool

Those kids are beautiful,may God bless all that concerns them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Set Of Beautiful Twins 2years After Predicting She'll Have Twins by cassidy1996(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2021
I like twins, Baba GOD please give me

(1) (Reply)

Xoxolife Global Family / Keeping Your Home Mosquito-free During The Rainy Season. / What Happend To Man Who Faked Journey Abroad To Surprise Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.