Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal (5612 Views)

Wike Lobbying To Join APC, Since Atiku Isn’t Allowing Him To Take Over PDP - APC / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari Administration Hires American Lobbying Firm / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by FreeIgbos: 8:58am On May 25, 2021
mekaboy:
[s]Lol. Another cashout opportunity. You told your gullible followers to suppory trump. Now you wabt biden to support you.

Trump that the supported and matched for could not support them. These fools should ask kanu what happened to the first deal. grin grin

Kanu chopping gullible igbo donations since 1855 grin grin

Well he knows what he is doing. Happy Cashout grin grin grin[/s]

All I see in the trash you wrote is ignorance, fear and frustration.

So you think that lobbying is something that takes days to materialize?
Have you asked yourself how UK ended up granting IPOB asylum? Don't you know that certain people must have lobbied for it?

For Nnamdi Kanu to be handling such humongous amount of money yet mansions haven't been traced to him in Dubai or London and he hasn't been seen to live extravagantly shows he is honest and passionately committed to the cause of actualizing Biafra! My respect for him just increased massively!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by owobokiri(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Normally, you would have opened about 10 threads to say this. What has changed?

The daft you just quoted is utterly frustrated! One disoriented urchin like that..
That said, Kanu needs some political advisers. Taking sides in American politics to the extent of appearing in the VIP section of some Republican Party rallies and lambasting Biden shows no tact. I also don't understand why he keeps railing against the British openly. They're still powerful and globally very influential. It doesn't make sense. It's like a child asking about what killed his father..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by CilicMarin: 9:01am On May 25, 2021
mrvitalis:

The same people u are calling to act

You are not making sense..
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by muykem: 9:03am On May 25, 2021
Saao:
Kanu is a smart man maybe smarter than the government. If kanu get the support of US government which I'm sure he will eventually get because of the style of buhari administration, then Nigeria disintegration is near. Earlier the government wake up to negotiate with these guys better for us all.
Imagine how you reasoned like typical IPOB member. Nigeria can't breakup because it's against the wish of great Britain. Do you think America is move nterested in Nnamidi kanu $750k lobbying than wishes of great Britain. This is what we called effort in futility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by CilicMarin: 9:04am On May 25, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Have you asked yourself how UK ended up granting IPOB asylum? Don't you know that certain people must have lobbied for it?

For Nnamdi Kanu to be handling such humongous amount of money yet mansions haven't been traced to him in Dubai or London and he hasn't been seen to live extravagantly shows he is honest and passionately committed to the cause of actualizing Biafra! My respect for him just increased massively!!

Liar, it has been removed upon protest by the Federal govt. IPOB by their recent actions have shown that they are full fledged Terrorists outfit..Every country is now re accessing their stand about them.
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Tinubuadvocate: 9:06am On May 25, 2021
Kanu the biggest scammer in the world.
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by FreeIgbos: 9:11am On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Will Nigeria be compelled by US? Base on what?

Ipob miscreants, do you really have head to think

Ignoramuses everywhere!! See question this bingo is asking shocked shocked

Yes, US can easily compel Nigeria (a shithole by all standards). Let me tell you how such scenario eventually plays out. Once US is convinced about Biafra, they will reach out to Britain (their traditional Allie's that always do US bidding) to support it. Together, they will push UN to mount pressure on Nigeria. As UN is mounting pressure on Nigeria and should Nigeria try to prove stubborn, US will start placing sanctions first on the families of the ruling party and government, they will gradually extend it to our finances, military imports, aids, embargo on oil exports etc. They will continue squeezing and choking Nigeria until those in Aso rock and national assembly gives up.

Remember, once Nigeria faces sanctions on its finances, oil exports, and loans, their is no way it will be able to pay workers or to maintain the country. At the same time, Biafra and Oduduwa separatists will become massively emboldened to rise against Nigeria. You will start seeing total breakdown of law and order, and with more killings, the unfortunate president in Aso rock will be declared wanted for war crimes. Within months or a couple of years, you will see your country broken up irreversibly.

Do you now get the picture

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Saao(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2021
muykem:
Imagine how you reasoned like typical IPOB member. Nigeria can't breakup because it's against the wish of great Britain. Do you think America is move nterested in Nnamidi kanu $750k lobbying than wishes of great Britain. This is what we called effort in futility.
must u quote or contribute? I didn't see any sense in your contribution. Next time think before quoting someone. I'm not ipob, I'm from North Central and I assume you're a yoruba person. Learn to contribute to any topic from the point of facts. To say Nigeria can't be divided is a pure lies maybe u don't know anything about history. The most fortified union got divided talk of a country that mere bandits, kidnappers, boko haram etc are holding to ransom. Currently Nigeria is already divided and controlled by terrorists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by SweetiliciousD: 9:14am On May 25, 2021
God bless MNK
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by mekaboy(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Are you ok? This is what he tells you he uses the money for. Where is he proof? If he was actually doing all this, why the lies that he was at the UN assembly to talk about biafra? Sending photoshop pictures?

Have you forgoten that white lady he told you had connections to trump? She is a broke ass nobody in US. When she was sued for character assassination, she could not afford a lawyer. Have you heard of her and Biafra since?

My brother follow this link and understand the fraudster kanu better.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4150209911706250&id=100001518458887

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by FreeIgbos: 9:21am On May 25, 2021
owobokiri:

The daft you just quoted is utterly frustrated! One disoriented urchin like that..
That said, Kanu needs some political advisers. Taking sides in American politics to the extent of appearing in the VIP section of some Republican Party rallies and lambasting Biden shows no tact. I also don't understand why he keeps railing against the British openly. They're still powerful and globally very influential. It doesn't make sense. It's like a child asking about what killed his father..

I agree with you totally at the parts in bold. It surprised me each time I see him attacking the British government. Yes, Britain did terrible things against us in their desperate attempts to ensure their business empire doesn't collapse. However, that was in the past! Britain is no longer interested whether Nigeria remains or is broken up! But interestingly, Britain still remains influential and together with the US, they can easily make Biafra a reality.

Nnamdi Kanu and his group are already identifying with Israel and Judaism which is strategic to me, considering that Jews are the most influential people in American politics. Nnamdi Kanu has stopped or reduced his insults on Igbo elite as well as others in Nigeria (except of course the Fulanis), and that's a welcome development. However, he really needs to stop criticizing Britain unnecessarily and try as much as possible to curry their favour.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by goodnessme1(f): 9:26am On May 25, 2021
mcbreeze:
And some people are accusing him of eating IPOB money. Efulefu you see how the money is spent.
Do the Efulefu contribute anything,those that are contributing are not complaining.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by FreeIgbos: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
mekaboy:

[s]
Are you ok? This is what he tells you he uses the money for. Where is he proof? If he was actually doing all this, why the lies that he was at the UN assembly to talk about biafra? Sending photoshop pictures?

Have you forgoten that white lady he told you had connections to trump? She is a broke ass nobody in US. When she was sued for character assassination, she could not afford a lawyer. Have you heard of her and Biafra since?[/s]

It's quite obvious that you're extremely dull and ignorant. So, you didn't read the article by Premium Times about how they were able to obtain the information using America's version of FOI bill? Is Premium Times owned by Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB? The same newspaper that is arguably Nigeria's most investigative Media group is no longer reliable abi?

Continue decieving yourself, but it will come to you all as shock eventually.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by gidgiddy: 9:27am On May 25, 2021
We Igbos are long overdue for our own separate country out of this British colonial disaster called Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by SweetiliciousD: 9:28am On May 25, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I agree with you totally at the parts in bold. It surprised me each time I see him attacking the British government. Yes, Britain did terrible things against us in their desperate attempts to ensure their business empire doesn't collapse. However, that was in the past! Britain is no longer interested whether Nigeria remains or is broken up! But interestingly, Britain still remains influential and together with the US, they can easily make Biafra a reality.

Nnamdi Kanu and his group are already identifying with Israel and Judaism which is strategic to me, considering that Jews are the most influential people in American politics. Nnamdi Kanu has stopped or reduced his insults on Igbo elite as well as others in Nigeria (except of course the Fulanis), and that's a welcome development. However, he really needs to stop criticizing Britain unnecessarily and try as much as possible to curry their favour.
Criticism draws attention first. When that is achieved, lobbying ensues.
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by selemempe: 9:32am On May 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Will Nigeria be compelled by US? Base on what?

Ipob miscreants, do you really have head to think
yes. Because Nigeria is a weak third world country with no level even in Africa.
Getting common Ghana to support Biafra would be a big blow to Nigeria...not to talk of the US of A

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by engrchykae(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Strategy is on point!
and the alliance with ambazonia to prevent blockage.
Kanu is underrated dangerously but it's good

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by owobokiri(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I can't put it better.
You totally understand what I'm trying to say.
Kanu is doing a great job .. Very very good job and must be supported!
But those close to him need to tell him that in politics there are no permanent enemies. West Africa is still strategic to global politics especially now that many extremist groups are starting to rear their ugly heads here. The British did us bad., Big time! But since we can't free ourselves from Nigerias embrace very easily if the super powers are opposed to that, closing ones nose to make them friends is not a bad idea. They have significant investments here and won't let emotions trounce business..

The Arabs make friends with America not because they love America. The Chinese are still mad with the japanese over the Nanjing massacres and other Japanese insane activities in Asia but still courted Japanese investments in China, patly responsible for the rapid Chinese ability to leapfrog economically, ditto their relationship with Taiwan, Hong Kong under British rule etc.
It's not easy to do, but sometimes you have to swallow your pride and do the needful diplomatically, especially if the guy across is powerfully influential as is the British.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by nijabazaar: 9:42am On May 25, 2021
I do 3d characters and animation for films and music videos or brand awareness

Dial 0905 1 6 7 5 4. 81.

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Unik3030: 9:42am On May 25, 2021
Saao:
Kanu is a smart man maybe smarter than the government. If kanu get the support of US government which I'm sure he will eventually get because of the style of buhari administration, then Nigeria disintegration is near. Earlier the government wake up to negotiate with these guys better for us all.
u must b a joke if u believe USA wants Nigeria to split,u people are just too dumb that u are always running to USA like they really care.

Don't u know there's little or nothing they can do,just keep decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by nijabazaar: 9:45am On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
u must b a joke if u believe USA wants Nigeria to split,u people are just too dumb that u are always running to USA like they really care.

The US has a weakness for Israel due to religious inclinations, all Nnamdi needs to do is to appeal to that weakness. Use the Judaism connection. Do not forget that Isreali Lobby arm, AIPAC, is quite powerful in US politico
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Unik3030: 9:49am On May 25, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Ignoramuses everywhere!! See question this bingo is asking shocked shocked

Yes, US can easily compel Nigeria (a shithole by all standards). Let me tell you how such scenario eventually plays out. Once US is convinced about Biafra, they will reach out to Britain (their traditional Allie's that always do US bidding) to support it. Together, they will push UN to mount pressure on Nigeria. As UN is mounting pressure on Nigeria and should Nigeria try to prove stubborn, US will start placing sanctions first on the families of the ruling party and government, they will gradually extend it to our finances, military imports, aids, embargo on oil exports etc. They will continue squeezing and choking Nigeria until those in Aso rock and national assembly gives up.

Remember, once Nigeria faces sanctions on its finances, oil exports, and loans, their is no way it will be able to pay workers or to maintain the country. At the same time, Biafra and Oduduwa separatists will become massively emboldened to rise against Nigeria. You will start seeing total breakdown of law and order, and with more killings, the unfortunate president in Aso rock will be declared wanted for war crimes. Within months or a couple of years, you will see your country broken up irreversibly.

Do you now get the picture

guy please don't say this trash outside,it's like Nnamdi Kanu have made u seen these white people as mini god.

The only question any sane man will ask u is that,is there provision for referendum in the constitution?
Y do u have elected leaders if u can't take things through them?
What's d meaning of democracy?

U just believe governance is by doing what u think,so Biden will just wake up and start acting like u wish

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Saao(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:

just acted like a kid. I guess you're still in university. Same US government Nigeria government can't do without. Your comments sound childish. This is beyond you. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Nobody: 9:52am On May 25, 2021
Saao:
You can't just conclude that the guy is smart without assessing the importance of spending the money in a non prioritise channel. Kanu can't in every day accused whites for his mayhem and still rush to them for freedom instead of fighting or struggling for the freedom in a better way; it's obvious that some groups of Nigerians are still enslaved for always rushing to EU & US instead of going through authorise ways with chatterbthat cover such occurrences like ECOWAS, UN & AUN. US is very sensitive abt Nigeria's ethno-religious and heterogeneous complexity and has no right in which ever guise to speak fox him except bwhere human right is violated. The dirty religious campaign of TY Danjuma and CAN has received concern from the US because of their religious agenda & affiliation but US can't give Igbos freedom.
It's wiser for Kanu to ask his fellow separatists to contest election at all level of govt and after winning election, he can push hard for their independence throy SE Governor's forum, House of Reps and other stakeholders. US is very aware of his violent struggle of killing securities and his excessive ethno-religious hatred on other Nigerians. Great freedom fighters have soft & forgiving heart while standing firm for their cause that they speak with wisdom and protect the right of people but u can't just be chanting for war that u can't win and at the same time asking & buying for sympathy from people who know u better.
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Unik3030: 9:57am On May 25, 2021
Saao:
just acted like a kid. I guess you're still in university. Same US government Nigeria government can't do without. Your comments sound childish. This is beyond you. Have a nice day
so if they can't do without them like u said,what do u think they stand to gain in your landlocked Republic than a combined Nigeria?
So u think they will support some unknown imaginary country over established cash cow like Nigeria.

Only south south with oil can do that kind of a thing if truly they are serious about it,but u people have no negotiating things

Or is it drugs n crimes u want to start importing
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by mekaboy(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2021
FreeIgbos:

It's quite obvious that you're extremely dull and ignorant. So, you didn't read the article by Premium Times about how they were able to obtain the information using America's version of FOI bill? Is Premium Times owned by Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB? The same newspaper that is arguably Nigeria's most investigative Media group is no longer reliable abi?

Continue decieving yourself, but it will come to you all as shock eventually.

For better understanding of the fraudster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4jBToOT6TQ
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Kzinne: 10:03am On May 25, 2021
CilicMarin:

Foolishness!
they so broke they can't even afford to pay in full but in installments

1 Like

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Saao(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2021
Coronabirus:
You can't just conclude that the guy is smart without assessing the importance of spending the money in a non prioritise channel. Kanu can't in every day accused whites for his mayhem and still rush to them for freedom instead of fighting or struggling for the freedom in a better way; it's obvious that some groups of Nigerians are still enslaved for always rushing to EU & US instead of going through authorise ways with chatterbthat cover such occurrences like ECOWAS, UN & AUN. US is very sensitive abt Nigeria's ethno-religious and heterogeneous complexity and has no right in which ever guise to speak fox him except bwhere human right is violated. The dirty religious campaign of TY Danjuma and CAN has received concern from the US because of their religious agenda & affiliation but US can't give Igbos freedom.
It's wiser for Kanu to ask his fellow separatists to contest election at all level of govt and after winning election, he can push hard for their independence throy SE Governor's forum, House of Reps and other stakeholders. US is very aware of his violent struggle of killing securities and his excessive ethno-religious hatred on other Nigerians. Great freedom fighters have soft & forgiving heart while standing firm for their cause that they speak with wisdom and protect the right of people but u can't just be chanting for war that u can't win and at the same time asking & buying for sympathy from people who know u better.
in international politics, you can't do without collaboration, that's exactly what's doing. If they seek for independent, he can't get it without collaboration with developed nations that has high influence on Nigeria. Again these countries can force Nigeria to terms with sanctions expecially most of our politics are centred on relationships with foreign partners like US and others. Anyways, that's his plan, let him do what works for him.
If we live in a country where every part of the country is giving fair hearing, treated equally in appointments, infrastructures etc there will not be any needs for division. Nigeria can works if the leaders want it to work if not disintegration is closer than unity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Veqtor: 10:13am On May 25, 2021
Foolish Fulani govt and their ignorant minions on nairaland think it's all a joke until the online country will materialize b4 der eyes. It's not by using military force... don't fvck with Igbos... it's one of d last things you would b doing b4 u meet ur disgraceful end.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by funkekemi(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2021
okeyglm:
waste of resources
not your money so don't cry for the Igbos
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by funkekemi(f): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
CilicMarin:

Liar, it has been removed upon protest by the Federal govt. IPOB by their recent actions have shown that they are full fledged Terrorists outfit..Every country is now re accessing their stand about them.
only in your dreams , if they ever told you that such thing will come to light , will you believe ? Gradually they are making headway, patience is one thing these people have in stock
Re: IPOB Hires Another Lobbying Firm In Fresh N300M Deal by Nobody: 10:18am On May 25, 2021
mekaboy:
Lol. Another cashout opportunity. You told your gullible followers to suppory trump. Now you wabt biden to support you.

Trump that the supported and matched for could not support them. These fools should ask kanu what happened to the first deal. grin grin

Kanu chopping gullible igbo donations since 1855 grin grin

Well he knows what he is doing. Happy Cashout grin grin grin
international politics don't work that way....Muslim supported biden yet biden is on the side of isreal....as right to self defend them selves when isreal even took time to congratulate him after election. You see they don't play the kind of toooooo rotten politics you play in africa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Oil A Blessing To Nigeria? / Northern Nigeria Vs Southern Nigeria / Rest In Peace Labaran Maku, 1988 - 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.