Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. (1583 Views)

“Naira Floating Is Anti-north”. A Northerner Claims. (picture) / Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Density Map: Exposing The Ignorance And The Bigotry Of The Anti-North Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by ahiboilandgas: 9:40am On May 25, 2021
I call on Northern firms and interest to stop placing advert on a forum that is clearly tribalistic ,anti north .most moderators are bigots .try and create a topic about ipob and their nusaince watch it disspear. But a anti north topic will allow to fester .don't place advert on such forum .don't give the site more jet fuel to abuse , insult the North..we are very capable of creating a more decent forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by daveP(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2021
Feel free to download the Crowwe App then since you can't reason clearly!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 25, 2021
shut up your bleeping mouth......signing out

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by CilicMarin: 9:45am On May 25, 2021
They say Nairaland is against Secessation....but Nairaland has been the backbone of those who want to divide the country, as every shit about IpOB Terrorists, Oduduwa PDP are given front page coverage...

Seun..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Brexxit(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2021
Nairaland is not anti north, just that the bulk of people who use forums and social media comes from the south who are well educated.

Almajiris and most northerners are very few on forums and social media.
The very few they can even boast of have poor use of English. grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by donbachi(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2021
Its not...its Just dat,they dont have vibrant spokespeople on nairaland.or they are scared of been bullied.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Nightwolf1: 9:57am On May 25, 2021
When the heat is on you troglodytes, Nairaland becomes the problem. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Nobody: 9:59am On May 25, 2021
CilicMarin:
They say Nairaland is against Secessation....but Nairaland has been the backbone of those who want to divide the country, as every shit about IpOB Terrorists, Oduduwa PDP are given front page coverage...

Seun..
What do you want Seun to do about all this now? Majority of Nigerians are getting tired of this country.

Since 1999, things just dey get more worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Opak001(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2021
Why piple no dey get sense some Times na,
If you know say e no support u,y u no put ur tent for where u see support na.
Yeye noisemaker

Shift comot for me

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by nedu666: 10:06am On May 25, 2021
CilicMarin:

Seun..

Without lgbo or ipob news, nairaland will die. That's why lgbo topics created by miscreants like you grace front page and make up over 60% of topics.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by West1side: 10:07am On May 25, 2021
That tells your how foiah that seun with his mods
CilicMarin:

Seun..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by igbozionism(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
I call on Northern firms and interest to stop placing advert on a forum that is clearly tribalistic ,anti north .most moderators are bigots .try and create a topic about ipob and their nusaince watch it disspear. But a anti north topic will allow to fester .don't place advert on such forum .don't give the site more jet fuel to abuse , insult the North..we are very capable of creating a more decent forum.

I have followed some of your posts in the treasury bills topic and I got to know that you are into oil and gas. Don't forget that the north doesn't produce one barrel of palm oil talk more of crude oil but you are making millions from oil and gas, thanks to the magnanimity of the south you love to hate. Maybe the oil producing states should destroy all nothern assets in the oil industry

15 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by after4: 10:14am On May 25, 2021
Good bless the mama wey born you.

Yeye wants to post all his unverified government sponsored rubbish. You cry everyday about ipob/esn but boko is killing you on daily basis and mounting flags in your villages and cities, but e no consign you, nah Ipob you wan get heart attack on

daveP:
Feel free to download the Crowwe App then since you can't reason clearly!!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by duro4chang(m): 10:24am On May 25, 2021
You should also call for total separation of the country now.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by igbozionism(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2021
duro4chang:
You should also call for total separation of the country now.
lol make his oil and gas business die. You want to turn person to almajiri?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by FreedomArmy: 10:29am On May 25, 2021
This fake oil and gas dealer again. So petty in thought and action. Typical of a head slammer.
In your shallow opinion talking against buhari and killer herdsmen is anti north. I pity you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by MsAllison(f): 10:29am On May 25, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:

Seun..
[/s]
Shut up and get out!

create your own forum

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by FreeIgbos: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

You this abo.ki again shocked shocked shocked
Go to school you refuse, but see how low your IQ is grin grin

Anytime I see your moniker, I become amused because I know you're going to say rubbish again with so much confidence. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by bjdon: 10:37am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
People like you dont want to open your eyes and accept what Buhari has done to this country. The average southerner did not have any issue with the average northerner before Buhari. Now there is deep seated hatred. We have been murdered and raped in our lands by Fulani vampires. The south is now awake. You should have left us to sleep. The north should get ready because a southern storm is coming. UGM are just the beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by mike8804: 11:01am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Am shock to know aboki sabi nairaland, i think say na to rear cows and 'San sir' dem sabi

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by mike8804: 11:02am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Am shock to know aboki sabi nairaland, i think say na to rear cows and 'San sir' dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2021
Brexxit:

Nairaland is not anti north, just that the bulk of people who use forums and social media comes from the south who are well educated.

Almajiris and most northerners are very few on forums and social media.
The very few they can even boast of have poor use of English. grin
Northerners are unique group of ppl. We don't celebrate mediocrity, we don't attach ourselves to foreign culture. You can't dwell on Nairaland and think the whole Nigeria is here. Do u know why Mark Zuckerberg said he like Hausa when he came to Nigeria?
We've the largest number on Facebook and we speak with Hausa,we're ardent speakers of our language, we dnt celebrate someone's language. Look at our attire, look at our tradition, look at our culture we don't adulterate; u will see that we've everything before white man came to Nigeria. We had clothes, we had intact leadership structure, we had schools, we had education, we were so perfect that when whites came they saw us fit to spearhead the nation unlike some people who were mate naked, illiterates, roaming around from clan to clan with no leadership.
There was BBC Hausa, VOA Hausa radio stations before independence and later Deutsche Well Hausa (Germany) was established.
Can illiterate read and write in Hausa? What is the meaning of literacy?
Go and see arewa Twitter, we do things in a unique way, we don't just flood social media to insult, abuse or spread hate because we're well mannered, we're not adopted from baby factory to bring ourselves so low for those idiocy.
Keep believing the lies they feed to ur empty head on weekly pulpits and we'll not get tired of surprising u!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by System202: 11:42am On May 25, 2021
inyamuri is thinking that nigeria started and ended in his slump or nairaland, they are very ignorant people, all they know is to abuse north their masters on nairaland but not openly. they are not exposed and that is why they can't compete with their northern counterpart in other national affairs. that is why they cry of marginalization and domination. but the truth is that they are weak, powerless. all ur abuses will start and end in nairaland that is all. they like being slaves that's why one albino is controlling the brain of certain section of animals in south and and one kinkong face is controlling other afnja's

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by helinues: 11:42am On May 25, 2021
grin
Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Workch: 12:07pm On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Cry baby grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by NorthernAgender: 12:11pm On May 25, 2021
Of course I knew this small thing they will banned and deleted your topic in the midnight while sleeping.
Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Workch: 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Of course I knew this small thing they will banned and deleted your topic in the midnight while sleeping.
Why don’t you want to leave the country?

Let’s get our oduduwa country and you lots up north will suffer hell. Parasites

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Go ahead. Hope you succeed but I will be shocked if you do because your brethren are not interested in talking online as they are too busy being favored unjustly and undeservedly by their 'area fathers' in charge of Nigeria to give a damn about 'unproductive' talk online.

It is not a coincidence Northerners have the least interest in political blogging or discussion. Your elite are too busy stripping Nigeria, like ravenous Vultures, while the rest of your people, who account for 87% of the most poverty-stricken folks in Nigeria, remain too poor to buy data.

Good luck with your Arewa forum. It will only be a 100% guaranteed failure and reminder of how far behind you guys are while you continue delusionally and arrogantly touting yourselves as a 'talented master race'.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Anti North Forum. by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:32pm On May 25, 2021
Nairaland does not encourage quota system that's why you think it is anti North..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Is The Most Useless Opposition Party In Nigeria / Sit-At-Home/Economy: Igbos Complain Massively On Twitter / edo, Uhrobo And Itsekiri Are Yorubas.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.