Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations (615 Views)

BEWARE!!!! Theft At Zenith Bank!!! / Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society / Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by IvarDboneless: 10:08am On May 25, 2021
Why do fuel station pump attendant always have this criminal mind of stealing from customers by pumping in air into your tank instead of fuel and the worst part is the metre will read normal, just this week alone I have been a victim twice...next time am heading to the fuel station if same happens I go break the attendant head I swear...the last guy that did same to me was just doing everything to distract me from looking at the metre, after selling and I discovered my guage did not move an inch instead was still coming down that was when it rang in my head why he was trying to distract me.
Please next time you are visiting the fuel station do well to watch and make sure fuel dey enter your tank..

Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by Skyfornia(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2021
Corruption and criminality has eaten deep in our society...to the extent you will become a suspect if you are not corrupt.

Should I say this country is beyond irredeemable?

Majority are greedy and always ready to outsmart the other person.

I really don't know the solution to all these...

E choke!
Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by lawalosky(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2021
Next time, carry JERICAN.
Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by onomeabuja: 10:37am On May 25, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why do fuel station pump attendant always have this criminal mind of stealing from customers by pumping in air into your tank instead of fuel and the worst part is the metre will read normal, just this week alone I have been a victim twice...next time am heading to the fuel station if same happens I go break the attendant head I swear...the last guy that did same to me was just doing everything to distract me from looking at the metre, after selling and I discovered my guage did not move an inch instead was still coming down that was when it rang in my head why he was trying to distract me.
Please next time you are visiting the fuel station do well to watch and make sure fuel dey enter your tank..
buhari & desmond don finally finish this country kpatakpata

Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by IvarDboneless: 10:39am On May 25, 2021
Skyfornia:
Corruption and criminality has eaten deep in our society...to the extent you will become a suspect if you are not corrupt.

Should I say this country is beyond irredeemable?

Majority are greedy and always ready to outsmart the other person.

I really don't know the solution to all these...

E choke!
Na make everybody kuku die so new humans go take over..it's that bad
Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by IvarDboneless: 10:39am On May 25, 2021
lawalosky:
Next time, carry JERICAN.
No be stress be that
Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by Skyfornia(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2021
IvarDboneless:

Na make everybody kuku die so new humans go take over..it's that bad

You know that's not possible
Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by kingthreat(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2021
IvarDboneless:

You have a duty to report the fuel station and location to the nearest zonal police station. Or to the DPR https://www.dpr.gov.ng/
Re: The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations by IvarDboneless: 12:05pm On May 25, 2021
kingthreat:

You have a duty to report the fuel station and location to the nearest zonal police station. Or to the DPR https://www.dpr.gov.ng/
Thank you very much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Was Killed In Our Attempt To Escape - Two Abducted DELSU Students / Woman Says R. Kelly Abused Her And Pressured Her To Have An Abortion / R.I.P Mama PUT Bachelors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.