Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society (968 Views)

The Menance Of Pump Attendant Theft At Fuel Stations / Exposed:why One Million Boys Menance Still Lingers On / LASTMA Official Stabbed With Bottle By Danfo Driver (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by escohido123: 8:28am On May 22, 2021
I had a bitter experience with these touts called lastma yesterday at Oshodi.
I parked my car then from no where these criminals rushed me and seized my car key.
They drove to their head office at Oshodi then they left.
I waited outside the gate till 8:30pm with nobody to talk to.
If I ask anybody at the gate wat am supposed to do to get my car out they would reply I wait till the people that seized my car return.
They returned by 10pm and asked me to pay 35k.
It is so horrible that the government is aware of these deals but they look away.
In a sane country once u seize peoples car you give them ticket and then once they pay the fine u get ur car but in my country they will seize ur car and walk away with nobody to talk to.
One painful thing is that when their bosses come on air they talk as if they are saints not knowing they are involved in these shady deals.

Please guys if u have had any experience with these criminals share urs.
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by madridguy(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2021
Calling Lastma touts is an insult to the touts. I would rather call them terrorists or robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by Koryc: 8:57am On May 22, 2021
Lastma is a menace, lowest form of pitiable uniform officers. Am sure very soon they will ask to start carrying rifles.
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by Nobody: 9:03am On May 22, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by adedehinbo(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2021
Its very unfortunate that govt are aware of this menace but look away,when people start lynching them now,the govt will start crying

1 Like

Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by simple250: 10:03am On May 22, 2021
LASTMAN beans go soon ready by that time we go chop them with agege bread ... evil people instead of them to correct you they will encourage you just to extort car owners .
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by stacyadams: 10:33am On May 22, 2021
escohido123:
I had a bitter experience with these touts called lastma yesterday at Oshodi.
I parked my car then from no where these criminals rushed me and seized my car key.
They drove to their head office at Oshodi then they left.
I waited outside the gate till 8:30pm with nobody to talk to.
If I ask anybody at the gate wat am supposed to do to get my car out they would reply I wait till the people that seized my car return.
They returned by 10pm and asked me to pay 35k.
It is so horrible that the government is aware of these deals but they look away.
In a sane country once u seize peoples car you give them ticket and then once they pay the fine u get ur car but in my country they will seize ur car and walk away with nobody to talk to.
One painful thing is that when their bosses come on air they talk as if they are saints not knowing they are involved in these shady deals.

Please guys if u have had any experience with these criminals share urs.

They have always been a menace...every body just kip mute like it doesn't exist but he go reach all of us..na matter if time. grin
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by stacyadams: 10:34am On May 22, 2021
madridguy:
Calling Lastma touts is an insult to the touts. I would rather call them terists or robbers.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by escohido123: 11:04am On May 22, 2021
Wen we get their time them go close shop.
They way they rushed at us as if they were robbers.
If I hold gun I for gun one down.
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by ivolt: 2:28pm On May 22, 2021
I came here to read something illegal they did but was disappointed.
Police are menace to criminals and Tax agents are menace to tax defaulters.
Move to a lawless state if you can't abide by Lagos civilised traffic rules

I recommend 6 months retraining for unrepentant offenders like you.
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by RisenJoe(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2021
ivolt:
I came here to read something illegal they did but was disappointed.
Police are menace to criminals and Tax agents are menace to tax defaulters.
Move to a lawless state if you can't abide by Lagos civilised traffic rules

I recommend 6 months retraining for unrepentant offenders like you.

It's very clear that you didn't read the post but came here to spew trash and garbage from that foul pit you called your mouth, or maybe the your IQ is the same with a cow...

Where una dey come from sef
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by tito44: 6:58pm On May 22, 2021
madridguy:
Calling Lastma touts is an insult to the touts. I would rather call them terrorists or robbers.

U no dey ever get Yarns
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by patotocrazy: 5:23pm On May 23, 2021
Like seriously those Lastma are some thing else, if you are wrong they are suppose to correct bt their case is not that.
Re: Lastma Becoming A Menance In The Society by elbarond(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2021
Lastma are good workers doing their job to keep the roads clear ...I advice you obey the rules and regulations guiding their engagement. With Lastma, people like you know how to park well.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Catches Wife With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bedroom / Moment A Military Office Pulled A Firearm At A Danfo Driver In Traffic / Omg! Mother Inlaw Was Caught Doing Charm On The Brode At Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.