Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers (386 Views)

Why Does Peter Obi Win On Every Single Online Poll? And With A Big Margin? / Naijdecides2019 Mock Presidential Poll And State You Will Be Voting / APC's #ekitidecides Poll And My Twitter Sentiment Analysis. See Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by BKayy: 10:28am On May 25, 2021
The Holy book says "Out of the abundance of the mouth, the mouth speaks"
And there is a wise saying that if you want to know what is in a man's heart, his true intentions "give him a mask and he will spill all"
Nairaland is a faceless forum (to some extent) so they express what they can't in public.

Please no arguments.
From comments on this forum, do you think Nigeria should remain one?
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by ictjobber: 10:57am On May 25, 2021
..Nigeria has never been united..

Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by theTranslator: 11:02am On May 25, 2021
Yes
The comments on this forum is a gross misrepresentation of Nigerians.
And ipob is the root of most online wars

And you bkayy are a radical ipob

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by Fahdiga1: 11:06am On May 25, 2021
theTranslator:
Yes

We aren't expecting better from a bigot like you
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by Fahdiga1: 11:06am On May 25, 2021
Nigeria will soon break up
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by theTranslator: 11:19am On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
We aren't expecting better from a bigot like you
grin shocked

The truth hurts.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by Yobabad: 11:30am On May 25, 2021
Nigeria must break up, as a northern Muslim I don't see any Yoruba Muslim as a real Muslim, most of them drink alcohol and feed fat on pigs
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by Naijabad: 12:06pm On May 25, 2021
All I want is my Biafra. Kapish.
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by helinues: 12:07pm On May 25, 2021
tongue
Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by orisa37: 2:31pm On May 25, 2021
Good Enquiry. The answer is yes. Not BUHARI's UNITY. BUT THE UNITY THAT KNOWS THAT NIGERIA BELONGS TO NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Unity: Honest Poll And Answers by BKayy: 3:46pm On May 25, 2021
theTranslator:
Yes

Please I said from the comments and I gave reasons why it should be from the comments here alone

(1) (Reply)

IMO: My Letter To Nonso Nkwa On His Proposed Unwarranted Protest -greg Obioha / 6 Months After Buhari’s Promise, No Special Salary Yet For Teachers / Who Else Can't Access Their Playstore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.