Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande And Others Visit Buhari (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande And Others Visit Buhari (photos) (1775 Views)

Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo / APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande And Others Visit Buhari (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2021
InaNla:
Useless bloody party of rogues.

CHANGE, we no see...

NEXT LEVEL Na blood everywhere.

Buhari was a good man with very bad intentions.

Abeg! Abeg!! Borrow.hari was and will never be a good man.

#know this and know peace.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande And Others Visit Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I have seen them and their works, let us see yours so that you can stop living on Nairaland. Let's start from your academic qualifications, leave school with First class like Asiwaju Tinubu first and see the level of self discipline it takes to achieve anything phenomenal in life.
Those people you are hating on were not idling away hauling insults online when they were your age.
Which work? Insecurity, nepotism,godfatherism,bad governance etc.You did not even say Amen to my prayer.That is to say you don't want them to come near your family,but you want to to rule over Nigeria because you have collected brown envelope from them.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande And Others Visit Buhari (photos) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:02pm On May 25, 2021
Joysticks:
Which work? Insecurity, nepotism,godfatherism,bad governance etc.You did not even say Amen to my prayer.That is to say you don't want them to come near your family,but you want to to rule over Nigeria because you have collected brown envelope from them.
Your username alone says it all, especially about your character and upbringing . Please don't be offended that I did not read your reply but just replied you sir.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande And Others Visit Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Your username alone says it all, especially about your character and upbringing . Please don't be offended that I did not read your reply but just replied you sir.
Just answer Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How ESN Killed Two Brothers In Okporo Orlu / I Am Igbo, But I Rather Vote Osinbajo Than Tinubu (opinion) / Video Of Atiku Meeting With Buni, Lawan And Other APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.