Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation (424 Views)

Imo Governorship Election 2023: Results Declaration By INEC / Bola Tinubu Have Refused To Meet With Nyesom Wike After His Declaration By INEC / Insecurity: Police Disrupt Protest By Southern Kaduna Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation by Serendip: 11:07am On May 25, 2021
Some weeks back, the southern governors decided to place a ban on open grazing in all the southern states as a part measure to curb insecurity.
This thread seeks to know if nairalanders have sighted roaming cows in their areas after the declaration.

In your area, any roaming cows sighted recently?
Re: Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation by chatinent: 11:19am On May 25, 2021
Observing intently...
Re: Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation by Kamdil: 11:33am On May 25, 2021
Those guys are animals,you will still see them because they know that most southern governors are cowards. Except Ondo state
Re: Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation by Coldsperm: 12:27pm On May 25, 2021
They may roam in the South or West but not the East. If you are in the East and you see them roaming, there is a number to call. I believe every Easterner should have the number. I can't put it here because of all these Zombies. Roam in the East now, you die with your cows.
Re: Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation by Serendip: 12:37pm On May 25, 2021
Kamdil:
Those guys are animals,you will still see them because they know that most southern governors are cowards. Except Ondo state

Are you saying cows are no longer roaming the streets in ondo?
Re: Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation by Serendip: 12:39pm On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:
They may roam in the South or West but not the East. If you are in the East and you see them roaming, there is a number to call. I believe every Easterner should have the number. I can't put it here because of all these Zombies. Roam in the East now, you die with your cows.

Wow I think if these cows are ranched everyone would benefit
Re: Open Grazing Declaration By Southern Governors -current Situation by Serendip: 12:39pm On May 25, 2021
chatinent:
Observing intently...

Your area dey cow free?

(1) (Reply)

Imo: The Only Truth That Heals / No Right-thinking Nigerian Will Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Buhari’s E / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.