Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood (1496 Views)

Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / Fahin Saleh Found Murdered In New York Apartment / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by Chukwute: 11:30am On May 25, 2021
The remains of a 16-year-old girl, Comfort Otega Benjamin who was found dead a day after her birthday has been committed to Mother Earth.

Focus Naija can report that Comfort allegedly left her home on the eve of her birthday to take studio photos but never returned.

Preliminary reports after she was declared missing revealed that her mother traveled to Delta State for the funeral of a relative and nobody was at home when she left.

An intensified search led to the discovery of her remains a day after her birthday, throwing the family into mourning. She was raped, strangled and dumped at Nasarawa Gwom in Jos, Plateau.

May her killers never know peace. Rest well

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/05/25/plateau-teenager-who-left-home-on-her-birthday-eve-found-murdered-in-cold-blood-photos/

Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by Kriss216: 11:33am On May 25, 2021
The chance of finding a missing person alive after 48 hours in this country is 0.896%.

All thanks to Buhari and APC.

God rest your soul, girl.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by AlhajiNatty(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2021
She left home to take studio photos on her birthday eve and now, her pictures are plastered all over Social Media mourning her death.
Nwa biara ije omere gini?
What a gruesome stome hearted world we live in.
Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by Lastmankc(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2021
The girl child has become an endangered species in zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by mariahAngel(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2021
Kriss216:
The chance of finding a missing person alive after 48 hours in this country is 0.896%.

All thanks to Buhari and APC.

God rest your soul, girl.

I wonder what your comment would have been if she were found alive...
Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by Kriss216: 12:14pm On May 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

I wonder what your comment would have been if she were found alive...
Keep wondering, darling.
Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by mariahAngel(f): 12:20pm On May 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Keep wondering, darling.

Mu na gi ma na a ma'm ihe I ga e de...
Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by Kriss216: 12:33pm On May 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

Mu na gi ma na a ma'm ihe I ga e de...
I don't understand Igbo language on Tuesdays.

cool

1 Like

Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 25, 2021
Lastmankc:
The girl child has become an endangered species in zoo.
The male child nkor?

Re: Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood by harmargedon: 2:04pm On May 25, 2021
Such a pretty lady in a crazy country.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. / Kokun Foundation Founder, Adepeju Olukokun, Sentenced To Kirikiri Maximum Prison / Man Viciously Beat Wife Removes Her Four Teeth Over DNA Test Results see photosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.