Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. (1495 Views)

Indian Police Give Details On Arrest Of Nigerian Engineer Turned Drug Kingpin / Someone Saved My Number As Michael 11 And The Person Is A Cultist / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by podium(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
My landlady retired few months ago, today this number 09168086400 call her and told her every details of her. He said her file is on his table for her gratuity. In other for her to receive it as soon as possible, she has to pay 20percent of the total amount. My landlady has pay 20k to an account details sent to her, she promised to balance up tomorrow.. I told her that it a scam. I try to search the number but nothing is coming up.. pls help.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Dmiller123: 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
podium:
My landlady retired few months ago, today this number 09168086400 call her and told her every details of her. He said her file is on his table for her gratuity. In other for her to receive it as soon as possible, she has to pay 20percent of the total amount. My landlady has pay 20k to an account details sent to her, she promised to balance up tomorrow.. I told her that it a scam. I try to search the number but nothing is coming up.. pls help.

how much will you pay if i help you out!

and kindly tell ur lanlady to be calm, dnt allow her to do any payment process ok

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Chris2863(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nothing came up when I checked too. This is a new line too….! The scammer probably started making use of it not quite long. Make your landlady no go waste her remaining money oo

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Kdon2: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
podium:

Your landlady na mumu! Imagine paying unknown number/ person!

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by VeryWickedMan: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Your landlady is not worried since your next rent will replace her loss.

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by podium(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dmiller123:

and kindly tell ur lanlady to be calm, dnt allow her to do any payment process ok

Please there is no money for now.. my landlady is a good woman.. my rent was due since july.. I explained everything to her, that I don't have money.. she understands with me.. during my school days, I nearly drop out but she gave me 37k. I am still owning her 12k. She doesn't have money, the 20k she paid she borrowed. She is even going out tomorrow to look for where to get money as she is broke.. please help.

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by podium(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kdon2:

She atleast want to get her gratuity.. she is broke, her husband is late. This one is not bank, all her details were called to her, from when she started working and when she retired...
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by nifemi25(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
The number isn't registered on truecaller yet. It seems its a new number ....your landlady has just been scammed of 20k. Just tell her not to pay anything into that account again... someone closer to her or from her work place must have been behind this.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by entrep88: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
podium:

She atleast want to get her gratuity.. she is broke, her husband is late. This one is not bank, all her details were called her, from when she started working and when she retired...
Na insider job, hope she no get yahoo son grin
One young boy here at my place scammed his mother of over 800k. The poor woman buys palm oil in bulk and resells, the boy overheard his illiterate mum on phone discussing how to send money to her supplier, he quickly went out to get a POS account and send to his mum with another number, the poor woman credited the account that's it grin. Fear yahoo boy, the moment dey no see job pick dey pick anything around
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by podium(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
And the voice is that of an elderly man...
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by sunnymighty(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
In that case let the account she paid into be investigated for a possible clue since the number isn't on Truecaller.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by dmill: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
podium:

Please there is no money for now.. my landlady is a good woman.. my rent was due since july.. I explained everything to her, that I don't have money.. she understands with me.. during my school days, I nearly drop out but she gave me 37k. I am still owning her 12k. She doesn't have money, the 20k she paid she borrowed. She is even going out tomorrow to look for where to get money as she is broke.. please help.

Hey man, my second moniker is dmiller123

I was trying to help you out with some app name for you to track the number, but unfortunately nairaland banned my account

Maybe you can msg me on my email
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by doctor20202020(m): 4:56am On Oct 18, 2022
Call me on 08033196353 let ur landlady should there with u wen u call

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by adecz: 5:40am On Oct 18, 2022
⭕️The number resemble on of
Hushpuppi numbers grin grin grin
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Promotions: 5:45am On Oct 18, 2022
Tell your landlord to get a police report and court order, walk into the back that the money was sent to, speak to whoever is in charge of fraud related issues and have them follow it up..the guy will be caught and I think it's someone that's close to her or have access to her documents that masterminded this.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Sgdam(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2022
I work with mtn so my SIM card can check the name registered on the line.

IDARESIT BEN
That's the name on the line. Which happens to be the name on his NIN

When I get to the office, I will send you the picture on his NIN

11 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by iHateFraudsters: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2022
Kdon2:

Dude, those guys can be very convincing!

Especially when they have every detail about you.

My landlady retired few months ago, today this number 09168086400 call her and told her every details of her.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Kdon2: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Due, those guys can be very convincing!

Especially when they have every detail about you.

Someone completely unknown and untraceable? Abegi
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by padi94(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2022
Sgdam:

IDARESIT BEN

This is very wrong to share details of someone in a public forum... Cos you work as a Simreg agent does not give you rights to share private information on a faceless forum... You may end up sharing private information to kidnappers. Waiting for your arrest.
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Enny2013(f): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2022
Sgdam:

IDARESIT BEN

Wow!! Na man u be..

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Enny2013(f): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2022
Dmiller123:

Can u track a stolen phone?
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by podium(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Sgdam:

IDARESIT BEN

Thanks much... Atleast the 20k she send is a bit smaller... She is sad...
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by drdeath: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2022
padi94:

This is very wrong to share details of someone in a public forum... Cos you work as a Simreg agent does not give you rights to share private information on a faceless forum... You may end up sharing private information to kidnappers. Waiting for your arrest.
Ogun kill your Mama.Make e no help?
Na so them go scam your Mama and future generations wey dem no go see help.
Omo ale Oshi!

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Potbellyman(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2022
The person may have gotten all her info from photocopy shop
Ask her if she did photocopy of her documents of recent for verification
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by drdeath: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Enny2013:

Wow!! Na man u be..
Na true real MAN
no be some pathetic fools wey wan make them arrest am!

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by rhythyson: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
drdeath:

Ogun kill your Mama.Make e no help?
Na so them go scam your Mama and future generations wey dem no go see help.
Omo ale Oshi!

O guy you vex ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe dem never scam am before.

somebody wants to scam an old woman of her benefit he say why dem expose the person.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Sgdam(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
padi94:

And who tell you I work as a SIM reg agent ?
Ooh so because you see momo wallet u just assumed I work as a SIM reg agent. Guy shift one side if you don't know what you say. And you think the guy running away with his money is a good thing to do? Person don run with you hard earned money before when all you wanted to do was to do a clean business with him. You thin SIM reg agent can be able to retrieve nin info and pictures

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by padi94(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sgdam:

And who tell you I work as a SIM reg agent ?
Ooh so because you see momo wallet u just assumed I work as a SIM reg agent. Guy shift one side if you don't know what you say. And you think the guy running away with his money is a good thing to do? Person don run with you hard earned money before when all you wanted to do was to do a clean business with him. You thin SIM reg agent can be able to retrieve nin info and pictures

Until you get into trouble bro, that is when you will know the legal implication of what you are doing
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Illegal1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
padi94:

are u the scammer?

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by sunnymighty(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Illegal1:

are u the scammer?

Fixed!
Re: Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2022
The name on Truecaller is Jeremiah Umoren... Hope this helps..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 18-yr-old Boy Who Killed Virgin For Ritual Speaks / Two Lesbians Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison / Why The Muslim men Assaulted German Women On New Years Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.