Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) (50053 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2021
shogsman:

Sorry there is no sense in your comment,how is defacing and exposing them to millions of people going to make them richer

The message was for those who participate in ponzi and investment schemes. Unfortunately, you could not sense the direction.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by weslay: 7:10pm On May 25, 2021
Resolved. Some people will never learn.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by afroxyz: 7:19pm On May 25, 2021
And to think that Business day wrote a glowing article about the guy, calling him a disruptor
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by holyfather(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
according to Nairaland. The southern part of Nigeria is filled very educated and sophisticated citizen unlike the North. But a small boy of 21 can defraud highly educated people by just promising 60 r.o.i MMM chop their own,MBA chop now this .....education is beyond wearing suit and tie and copying white man up and down.

Guy calm down, aboki is the easiest to scam.
If this boy enter any of these northern states na windfall o

2 Likes

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2021
Reference:

So why promise a fixed income on the foundations of fluid market place.
That is THE FRAUD.
There is nothing in the world of finance that is certain. That is why there are rules.
Ya. De only thing is dat de properties will be sold n money in de bank will be recovered.
Buh de money will be shared between they police and people. Fear police dey can never make Haven
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
can you control stock?
Itk when i mean control I mean it should be in ur hands whether it succeeds or fails. Na u know pass undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 7:54pm On May 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Itk when i mean control I mean it should be in ur hands whether it succeeds or fails. Na u know pass undecided
*tears him a dirty slap* you say
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 7:57pm On May 25, 2021
afroxyz:
And to think that Business day wrote a glowing article about the guy, calling him a disruptor
He paid the editor and journalist. If you have worked in the print media, you will understand that only a few are honest and ready to work without brown envelope. Check out Punch and Guardian editorial that states something like in the course if the journalist job, receiving a gift is not a bribe or so
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
*tears him a dirty slap* you say
That ur clit done dey scratch again abi U won't leave me alone now o
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by afroxyz: 8:03pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
He paid the editor and journalist. If you have worked in the print media, you will understand that only a few are honest and ready to work without brown envelope. Check out Punch and Guardian editorial that states something like in the course if the journalist job, receiving a gift is not a bribe or so

Yeah. That shows the depth of corruption in our system. To think that legit investors who depend on business day would have read that article and invested

1 Like

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Lekan239(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2021
what of that student wallet guy that calls himself Johnson

1 Like

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
afroxyz:

Yeah. That shows the depth of corruption in our system. To think that legit investors who depend on business day would have read that article and invested
Corruption is a product of the Nigerian system and as such he media is not exempted.

Most Nigeria media are in the pocket of the politicians. Ever wonder the difference in reportage in the 90's and the current reportage.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
angry
dairykidd:

That ur clit done dey scratch again abi U won't leave me alone now o
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
angry
Oya sorry na... u know i still like u kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
dairykidd:

Oya sorry na... u know i still like u kiss cheesy
if you like me Register with the link on my signature we both get FREE shares
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 25, 2021
Oyindamolah:
if you like me Register with the link on my signature we both get FREE shares
Ohh.. now i know why u mentioned stocks in that first mention. I like stocks but we need to discuss it properly. Or is it just to register? Money no involve?
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Godwin25king: 9:43pm On May 25, 2021
Just one guy.. #2Bn lipsrsealed

Fine boy suppose use him smartness for something else not fraud na undecided
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:10am On May 26, 2021
Thegracefulness:

To tell you the truth, the desire to be even greater would ruin the world one day. If it’s not imminent, then, at the long run, when countries are fighting countries with nuclear powers, when countries can sit at the comfort of their ruling seat and terminate the lives of millions of citizens with just one push of the button, then you’d find out that for every desire for greatness, there’s an insurmountable urge to self-destroy.

The future you're talking about is already here, countries have nuclear weapons which could be launched to kill millions thousands of miles away with the push of a button! Why aren't they doing it now?
I agree with the fact that it could be destructive, but it has led to the cure of diseases due to much research. It has more good than harm.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Cokahot: 2:33am On May 26, 2021
Hahahahajjaa. Fools. If to say na working yahoo boy I no go too shout. Bastard. Them many for nairaland. Roi kor,vio ni. He spent their money on useless parties cars and of cos hiv infected naija ladies. They should give him time kor. Have him killed pls
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by richard870(m): 4:52am On May 26, 2021
Ladyoflight:
You promised someone 60 ROI grin how dumb can you be?
C'mon, he is not dumb. The promised 60% ROI was the perfect 'bait' used to lure gullible people with zero orientation on liquidity and financial knowledge.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by adekS1(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2021
Anybody in 30s that is already a billionaire and did not inherit properties is into fraud.

Its nt possible to av achieve such within that few yrs
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Fanuchi007: 1:10pm On May 26, 2021
Diz guy even came to speak to us at municipality in Calabar about investing in forex while we were serving. When I went to his Instagram page, I saw pictures of him in Dubai driving g wagons and chevrolet camaro and BMW. I just knew he was a G guy. He told us to register for 50k and he will provide all our tools like laptop. Am like, why pay 50k for what I can learn on youtube!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / Fulani Men Killed In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Naval Officer Kills Girlfriend In Port Harcout For Refusing To Accept Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.