Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) (50094 Views)

Yahoo Corper Arraigned Over £12.5m Internet Fraud. Photo / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by ahiboilandgas: 12:59pm On May 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nigerians and greediness sha..

How will someone promise you 60% ROI on investment and you’ll believe such?

How much is the total profit itself?

Those investors needs to stay under the sun for 3hours for being so gullible
stop saying Nigerians say it clear igbo people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2021
Ferdinandu:
But this Guy sharp sha. At 21 he is already deceiving foolish old men and women who should know better. When their mates dey buy sense they were fooling around now little Joshua has gathered all of them together and gave them dribbling of their life. EFCC should also start arresting all these victims and charge them for foolishness. 60% ROI per month, you rush and invested,you are a thief, and as guilty as Joshua only that Joshua is your senior brother in the game

Oga calm down. De guy didn't deceive , he knows de market very well. He uses people's money to trade n invest in crypto. Even me I once did after de payment I ran.
Ask yourself how comes he was able to gather people's 2 billionaire. Is from one person he got all of dis . People started bringing other people. So there are people who benefited from him

3 Likes

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by tunary(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2021
Randal:
Everybody wants to steal these days. Especially the young ones
What your parents teach you that's what you'll take out.

Our leaders are teachers to all fraudsters in Nigeria simple
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by jamace(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2021
Undergraduates of BULLION VAN.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by merrymike47(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2021
Yankee101:
Govt notes are less than 10%
where d rest from dey come?
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by stchinedu: 1:03pm On May 25, 2021
PONZI

If he could get the 60% ROI he wouldn't have needed people's money

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by BigJoe19: 1:03pm On May 25, 2021
NarcoPolo:
Like that this small boy done chop 2 billion shocked ....but the bar no show for him body na?
The boy no fit see pass 800million for that money.

1 Like

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2021
Lastmankc:
These guys will make guys like us hustling legit look useless. My cousin brother that graduated not quite long was doing well and his mother started asking my mom whether I her child really graduated in school because the guy was super rich and I was still managing.
It later dawn on her when she was arrested along side with the husband that their so called son is into fraud.Till now,they haven't seen the guy.

Is he your cousin or your brother?

Pick one.

Because he certainly can't be both at once, unless you're from an incestuous family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Reference(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly. They guy was doing well, and he pays off, crash on crypto was de reason

So why promise a fixed income on the foundations of fluid market place.
That is THE FRAUD.
There is nothing in the world of finance that is certain. That is why there are rules.

2 Likes

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Yankee101: 1:04pm On May 25, 2021
merrymike47:
where d rest from dey come?

I'm saying the best you can get is 10%. Anything else na ponzi
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 25, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
You mean a 21 year old will tell a full grown adult and and professional that if you invest in so, so and so investment 60 percent ROI is sure for you and you too will put your money there

They tell them about bitcoin and cryptocurrency grin The yahoo phenomena, with the flashy cars and unbelievable cashflow associated with it, has really helped these 'investment' boys in their marketing. A lot of less literate older people now think there is free money on the internet and that it's the young ones who know how to pull it out.

2 Likes

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 25, 2021
Na so one babe dey disturb me to come invest for their company.. 2 days ago I saw her WhatsApp status her boss (one small boy) she and two other girls partying inside water and sipping on some good stuff. I know say na people money dem just dey use celebrate so.. Any investment u can't control just forgetaboutit!

1 Like

Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2021
chuose2:
When are they gonna arrest Bullion van Politician?

Future impossible tense
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 25, 2021
60% ROI?? His victims deserve to be scammed.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by PAPAFEELERS: 1:12pm On May 25, 2021
Ladyoflight:
You promised someone 60 ROI grin how dumb can you be?

DEM YAPA FOR NIGERIA !!!!

BOKU FOR NAIRALAND!!!!!

GREEDY PEOPLE ALL AROUND
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 1:12pm On May 25, 2021
Lastmankc:
These guys will make guys like us hustling legit look useless.My cousin that graduated not quite long was doing well and his mother started asking my mom whether I her child really graduated in school because the guy was super rich and I was still managing.
It later dawn on her when she was arrested along side with the husband that their so called son is into fraud.Till now,they haven't seen the guy.

Why don't you compare yourself with the Kidnappers from the North too?

I mean most of them are super rich too.

This una yeye always dirty comparison with Yahoo boys Taya me.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by semyman: 1:14pm On May 25, 2021
Developers everywhere
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
according to Nairaland. The southern part of Nigeria is filled very educated and sophisticated citizen unlike the North. But a small boy of 21 can defraud highly educated people by just promising 60 r.o.i MMM chop their own,MBA chop now this .....education is beyond wearing suit and tie and copying white man up and down.

Well said...

They are just not smart! Being educated is not the same as being 'Street Smart' or wise!

What kinda dullard actually expects returns of such magnitude from barely existing conglomerates with no viable or properly traceable source of real investments??!

In all, the so called 'Victims' are equally greedy, dubious, and fraud-enablers.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2021
Randal:
Everybody wants to steal these days. Especially the young ones

As much as I despise fraudsters, most times I am compelled to despise the so called 'victims' even more...

Still boggles my mind that after the infamous MMM saga, most people still continue to fall massively for these pyramid schemes!

Something is fundamentally wrong with most Nigerians!!!
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Maski87: 1:20pm On May 25, 2021
Mugu fall,guy wack,maga go be maga,
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2021
betcoin23:
If you're interested in vip app 90%sure for betting to increase your profit daily check my signature and WhatsApp me. I will show you proof and past winning record of the vip Apps...

Just look at this clown... Even in a thread like this.

Sigh... What a generation!!!
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by showmethemoney(m): 1:21pm On May 25, 2021
2]Wen will Daddy Ink d founder of Pinkcoin d so-called Nigerian crypto be arrested? [/quote]
I pray they arest him soon
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Like I always say, The desire to get even greater would be the end of a great man. Believe it or not, eventually, you’d realize.

The numerous investors, and the twenty-one year old organizer are very greedy. It wasn’t too long ago we celebrated this particular boy out here in my chambers. Dr. Akari used him for his Tuesday motivational speech. And now look where greed has gotten him—and the rest of them also.

How do you believe any business would guarantee you a sixty-percent profit in one month? Are you the Comptroller of Nigeria Customs?
I heard one man lamenting that they weren’t aware he was a small boy running the scheme.
And I asked; so you just throw in money carelessly without first properly rainchecking what you’re doing?

After una go say una no get money for this country. Continue dey disguise.

Check my profile for land in Igbo-Etche. Selling at a “really good price.”

As in... When you warn them, some will mock or ridicule you, saying trash like "No Risk, No Reward"!
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2021
ifeanyija:
But they can't arrest Maxwell of MBA Trades

Is he in Town
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Cokahot: 1:31pm On May 25, 2021
2billi. Men that nite I'm off to Johannesburg. From the I enter Europe.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Him collect the money from una pocket with gun. Na greediness go kill of you people investing in get rich scheme. You people deserve what you got

Nothing but greed... Even after MMM, they still don't learn.

They want to double money without lifting a finger.
Re: 60% ROI: Dominic Joshua Ngene Arrested Over N2 Billion Fraud (Photo) by bigpicture001: 1:36pm On May 25, 2021
He may be true to his words.. But greed to own alot of properties all at once sinned him into irreparable damage...

Youths should take things easy.. Very true they are smarter.. But too impatient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beheads Little Girl (Graphic Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.