Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari (22259 Views)

How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by sylvanus190: 3:18pm On May 25, 2021
Am still sadden that BUHARI was not in the plane that kill they ARMY general.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by smsinnigeria(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu,
God bless Baba Akande,
God bless Nigeria

And God will skip you and your family after blessing those calamitous individuals.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by benson81(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Governor's forum no visit families of officers wey die ooo na bubu Dem go see.see as eye service don finish our politicians angry sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
Tinubu already mastering the art and protocol of the presidency. BAT doesn't want to be taken unaware.

Btw, other than rhino and his ipob illiterates, has any educated and enlightened figure questioned Buhari's absence from late Attahiru's burial?

Reason is simple: Rhino knows the protocol but chose to be a foolish animal while ipob
pigs are illiterates who don't understand protocols.

Even FFK, a strong critic of Buhari never said anything in this regard.

Your death is near if you don't stop hating people that doesn't even have anything to do with you because I can see depressions over you. I guess you should be watch closely so that you won't jump inside lagoon for ipob sake.

Anu Nkpama
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:27pm On May 25, 2021
smsinnigeria:

And God will skip you and your family after blessing those calamitous individuals.
Bigotry and hatred destroying your heart will never allow your prayers and anything you request from God to be answered. You're a bigot even against your Yoruba hosts in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by kayusely70(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2021
akeentech:
Shey Akande na Tinubu PA?
I just keep wondering and marvel how the Baba is doing follow follow to Tinubu.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:32pm On May 25, 2021
kayusely70:
I just keep wondering and marvel how the Baba is doing follow follow to Tinubu.
Where I come from and in Yorubaland, I know it is Asiwaju Tinubu who is following Baba. While Asiwaju Tinubu was in the university, Baba Akande was already a Deputy Governor of the old Oyo state which combines both Oyo state and Osun state. I am sure most of you don't know because you don't read. Asiwaju Tinubu sees a mentor and leader in Baba Akande so follows him all around.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Jostoman: 3:34pm On May 25, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Buhari na him wife? Why not visit his family. These our leaders can't get anything right. Smh
bros forget na political move.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by EmperorAkidi(m): 3:36pm On May 25, 2021
Aboks:
Foolish old fools

Like ur father right?
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Aboks(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2021
EmperorAkidi:

Like ur father right?
Bastard almajiri did i call ur name
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2021
It's all eye service

Politics na Eye Service dey there
Thegracefulness:
Nigeria would always cause me laughter.

I’ve still not understood the reasons anybody is paying this man a visit. Buhari did not lose ex-COAS Attahiru.

His family and friends did. I believe if he was so important to Buhari, Buhari would have surely paid him his last rites. Sentiments and politics aside.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2021
mtcheeww
Vaughanlanrewaj:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu,
God bless Baba Akande,
God bless Nigeria
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by seyz91(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2021
One of Naija Problem Sighted!
Petyprince:
Remember he will always be the Asiwaju of Lagos, my future President come 2023!

Baba of life!

The lion of Nigeria!
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by ChukwuObe: 4:17pm On May 25, 2021
Aboks:
Foolish old fools

Your own father is one of the old fools
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Aboks(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2021
ChukwuObe:

Your own father is one of the old fools

Ur father is amoung the old fools

Useless ipob terrorist
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by armadeo(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2021
iampeterben:
Hope this visit is not politically motivated, don't suggest the new COAS for Baba, let Baba makes his choice himself.

This visit is related to the Tinubu presidency.

You think he give a Bleep who the next coas is. He can easily change the person if he is president.

This is a group of yoruba strong men going to ask bubu one question..

Is asiwaju getting your support ?

1 Like

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2021
Rubbish...

Nigeria is were when someone died people go to greet another person rather than the family of the deceased
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Goldpeny(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2021
All for politics
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by fregeneh(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2021
They should just use one leg reach the victims family house and pay their condolence
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by AMINDA: 5:49pm On May 25, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Nigeria would always cause me laughter.

I’ve still not understood the reasons anybody is paying this man a visit. Buhari did not lose ex-COAS Attahiru.

His family and friends did. I believe if he was so important to Buhari, Buhari would have surely paid him his last rites. Sentiments and politics aside.

Soldiers are personal properties of the State, sworn to die in service to the country. A loss of a soldier is a loss to the nation. Thank a soldier whenever you come across one. For your tomorrow, they give their today.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2021
AMINDA:

Soldiers are personal properties of the State, sworn to die in service to the country. A loss of a soldier is a loss to the nation. Thank a soldier whenever you come across one. For your tomorrow, they give their today.

And you comfortably ignored the pertinent points raised by the person you quoted. Let me rephrase, how can a whole chief of army staff die in active duty and the president of the country not pay him his last rites? In serious countries I know how it's done. I also believe you know how it's done but you choose to turn a blind eye, like your president!
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by AMINDA: 9:24pm On May 25, 2021
GreyLaw:

And you comfortably ignored the pertinent points raised by the person you quoted. Let me rephrase, how can a whole chief of army staff die in active duty and the president of the country not pay him his last rites? In serious countries I know how it's done. I also believe you know how it's done but you choose to turn a blind eye, like your president!

Show me any Nigerian President dead or alive that has attended an Islamic burial taking place within 24 hours of death of the individual and we can continue this conversation. Don't run away, don't pontificate and don't gaslight, jusy drop a link or evidence of this. I'll wait.

You may not believe it but from the moment an individual wins the ticket of a major political party, you become a property of the State and your security does not lie in your hands. Unless you choose to be Idris Deby.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Thetruthshallse(m): 2:58am On May 26, 2021
We omoluabi's are not with tinubu. Oodua lo sure ju.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Karlosorji(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2021
Simplyleo:
Tinubu already mastering the art and protocol of the presidency. BAT doesn't want to be taken unaware.

Btw, other than rhino and his ipob illiterates, has any educated and enlightened figure questioned Buhari's absence from late Attahiru's burial?

Reason is simple: Rhino knows the protocol but chose to be a foolish animal while ipob pigs are illiterates who don't understand protocols.

Even FFK, a strong critic of Buhari never said anything in this regard.
And who told you FFK didn’t say anything. Update your google abeg children of hate
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Miracle1991: 7:40pm On May 26, 2021
Aboks:
Foolish old fools
at your age those old men we're already in government, But you at this age you are still behaving like a kid.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Aboks(m): 8:01pm On May 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
at your age those old men we're already in government, But you at this age you are still behaving like a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori To Complete Jail Term In Nigeria / Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano / Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.