Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari (22301 Views)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Ladtv: 1:35pm On May 25, 2021
This country na cruise.
It's just something else.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by clothingonline(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2021
The political game masters are here
All we want is good security in our country and better life

3k all Europe clubs jersey

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by olisefom: 1:36pm On May 25, 2021
During endsars, I personally thought the youth of this country have realised how terrible they've been trampled on by these old politicians (with their negligence and blatant disregard for anything that is progressive).

Only for them to wake up months later with many of them queuing behind the same old politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Petyprince: 1:37pm On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
Tinubu already mastering the art and protocol of the presidency. BAT doesn't want to be taken unaware.

Btw, other than rhino and his ipob illiterates, has any educated and enlightened figure questioned Buhari's absence from late Attahiru's burial?

Reason is simple: Rhino knows the protocol but chose to be a foolish animal while ipob pigs are illiterates who don't understand protocols.

Even FFK, a strong critic of Buhari never said anything in this regard.
You know it all
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by IdowuRufai: 1:38pm On May 25, 2021
When I read your comments most times, I wonder why the hate. Where’s the humanity in us, we allow politics and religion to so divide us that we are blinded by who we all are -humans.

The elite politicians don’t even insult themselves the way those at the bottom do. Let’s kindly eschew vile rhetorics and embrace love.

Simplyleo:
Tinubu already mastering the art and protocol of the presidency. BAT doesn't want to be taken unaware.

Btw, other than rhino and his ipob illiterates, has any educated and enlightened figure questioned Buhari's absence from late Attahiru's burial?
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 25, 2021
Buhari does not even know how to wear a mask. Baba should kuku remove it. grin
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Kennedy00007: 1:42pm On May 25, 2021
Onye mgbu!!
Petyprince:
Remember he will always be the Asiwaju of Lagos, my future President come 2023!

Baba of life!

The lion of Nigeria!
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Petyprince: 1:43pm On May 25, 2021
Kennedy00007:
Onye mgbu!!
Ya papa name
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Jostoman: 1:43pm On May 25, 2021
Political visit
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by RulerIAm(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2021
IdowuRufai:
When I read your comments most times, I wonder why the hate. Where’s the humanity in us, we allow politics and religion to so divide us that we are blinded by who we all are -humans.

The elite politicians don’t even insult themselves the way those at the bottom do. Let’s kindly eschew vile rhetorics and embrace love.

That devil nor go hear u. Hating is in his DNA. And when u insult him back, he starts mentioning the mods on here
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Coldshisha: 1:46pm On May 25, 2021
tongue

Fear Politicians and Jagaban.... Lobbying for next chief of army staff done begin

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by duro4chang(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2021
Waka Waka
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Amodi470(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=wwwihy post=102048903]

Hmm.. Yoruba people are smart and proactive, they want to sympathise as well as secure the position of COAS for their Yoruba brother.

While Igbo people set their eyes to see what will happen after the demise of Attahiru, and Reno omokri telling Buhari on social media to select an Igbo man as new COAS.

It doesn't work like that, to gain power in politics you have to be a politician.

NEW YORUBA COAS LOADING....
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 25, 2021
Aboks:
Foolish old fools

Sure there are transformers around your area, look for the energised one and do the needful grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2021
olisefom:
During endsars, I personally thought the youth of this country have realised how terrible they've been trampled on by these old politicians (with their negligence and blatant disregard for anything that is progressive).

Only for them to wake up months later with many of them queuing behind the same old politicians.

It seems Nigerians deserves to suffer in darkness and ignorance
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Onepeople: 2:08pm On May 25, 2021
Chidex50:

Another Online jobless and hateful Nuisance sighted!
some of you should stop giving that idiot undeserved attention, when you ignore him with his stupidity, he will eventually get tired.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Danger1000(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2021
Hypocrisy at its peak is what i see here the wife grieves you didn't go to her to sympathize but ya'll are going to Buhari to pay your condolences why? You old fools why?
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by maximunimpact(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2021
Visiting buhari who no-showed instead of grieving widow and family, fvcking politicians
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by tito44: 2:13pm On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s]Tinubu already mastering the art and protocol of the presidency. BAT doesn't want to be taken unaware.

Reason is simple: Rhino knows the protocol but chose to be a foolish animal while ipob pigs are illiterates who don't understand protocols.

Even FFK, a strong critic of Buhari never said anything in this regard.[/s]

Tinubu is a drug sniffing vagabond. He will lord over you, ur housholds and his urchins
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2021
Oshoba ended his political career on a negative note......what a shame......he'll be remembered for eating with the devil
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Even FFK, a strong critic of Buhari never said anything in this regard.

Give me the privilege of whooping your ass one day.

Your hate for the Igbos is so toxic that everytime you speak, I wonder how your parents kept you alive.

You derive joy in talking stupidly, shamelessly and spreading hate.

If i had a son like you, I would have chopped you up and sold your parts. And I would have given the money to your mother to tie her tubes

Just give me one sweet day to correct your dad's mistake. I would love to have a deep rooted conversation with my fists. Bloody dosser
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by West1side: 2:33pm On May 25, 2021
Igbo DICKhead all Nigerian can't chose to perish out of chronic hate like many of you n your tribesmen.
Thegracefulness:
Nigeria would always cause me laughter.

I’ve still not understood the reasons anybody is paying this man a visit. Buhari did not lose ex-COAS Attahiru.

His family and friends did. I believe if he was so important to Buhari, Buhari would have surely paid him his last rites. Sentiments and politics aside.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by harjay1986: 2:39pm On May 25, 2021
iampeterben:
Hope this visit is not politically motivated, don't suggest the new COAS for Baba, let Baba makes his choice himself.

you are right my brother it polital motivated, but come to think about it BABA dont know anybody to appoint for the position or else, Baba go just pick one of his mate in army whey don die long time,ago as COAS
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by iampeterben(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2021
harjay1986:

you are right my brother it polital motivated, but come to think about it BABA dont know anybody to appoint for the position or else, Baba go just pick one of his mate in army whey don die long time,ago as COAS
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by olisefom: 2:40pm On May 25, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

It seems Nigerians deserves to suffer in darkness and ignorance

Walahi. The ones to fight for her liberation are only interested in what to eat.
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2021
Everything about tinubu is ugly...see is facemask like bra
Re: Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari by fregeneh(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2021
[quote author=Amodi470 post=102050386][/quote]

Not likely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Kicks As NCC Bans Networks From Advertising / Forgery Case: Melaye Alleges Attempts To Tamper With Evidence / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.