Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

The Primary Duty Of Man On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Primary Duty Of Man On Earth (149 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / As A Child Of God Your Primary Duty Is An Ambassador | Dr Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Primary Duty Of Man On Earth by topshore(f): 3:35pm On May 25, 2021
Scripture Text: Proverbs 19:23; Ecc. 12:13-14.

The Bible makes us understand that the whole duty of man in this world is to:
- Fear the Living God and have His fear in us, and;
- Obey His Commandments.

How do we achieve this primary purpose?
1. Fleeing from all forms of evil, ungodliness and sins, for this is the fear of God.
2. Doing God's only will and choosing His will over every other is obeying His commandments.
3. We cannot fulfill this duty until we have the Holy Spirit in us. He is the one that can help us to fear God, do His will, makes us whole and perfect. Ask for His help.
4. To get the help of the Holy Spirit, we must be born again by giving our lives to Christ. We must be baptized in water and most importantly in the Holy Ghost. This is how the Spirit dwells in us.
5. We must always touch the heart beat of God, which is evangelism (witnessing Jesus every where we go through God's Word, our relationship, our conversations, our faith, our actions and in purity) and missionary work to the world(1Tim 4:12). This makes us labourers in God's Vineyard and harvesters of lost soul into the Kingdom of God (Mathew 9:37)
6. Putting God as our priority (Mathew 6:33; Proverbs 3:5-6).

The benefits we have when we fulfill our duties to God is that we will live a fulfilled and satisfied life on earth; and live in the everlasting joy of the Lord in God's Kingdom.
God will also bless and protect us here on earth until He calls us back to Him.

Peradventure you have deviated from your primary purpose on earth, Jesus is calling you back. Open the door of your heart and receive Him today and He will change your world.

Say: Lord Jesus, I come before You today, I know I've sinned against You, forgive me, come into my life and let Your will be my will all the days of my life, in Your name I pray, amen.

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Culled from MFM Daily Devotional.

(1) (Reply)

Demons ? / Encouraging Bible Points For Every Christian And Those Hopeless / The Cleansing Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.