Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook (6250 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 4:00pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubu has come under heavy fire over the recent decision that was made in a meeting he organized. While many people think that the meeting would be of good benefit to well meaning Nigerians, many other do not think so. Some people have started calling the APC Chieftain, Bola Tinubu different names due to the decision he made during the meeting. While some groups have looked for a way to break out of Nigeria by agitating for a Yoruba Nation, some people do not think so and they want Nigeria to remain the way it is without any breakout or war.

Tinubu disgraceful end is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by AfonjaConehead: 4:01pm On May 25, 2021
Wow

Well lzaa Imhotep sit back and relax and see how coneheaded structured elements magic will blame thus,as usual,on the Igbos. grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 4:01pm On May 25, 2021
This are the real Yoruba people talking and not some Nairaland Sycophants pretending they love Tinubu.

grin grin grin

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
Lalasticlala Mynd44

4 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Betscoreodds: 4:06pm On May 25, 2021
Not only tinubu but all politicians they prefer to keep Nigeria one and be eating oil money it normal for all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Betscoreodds: 4:09pm On May 25, 2021
Politicians that can even sacrifice their own families just to get to that sit
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by colorsofrainbow: 4:12pm On May 25, 2021
@Tinubuadvocate locate here sharp sharp

4 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by dochenaj: 4:14pm On May 25, 2021
All Nigerian politicians prefer the old structure, because they may become irrelevant if things change.

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 4:17pm On May 25, 2021
Someone in the comment section said and I quote ; "You should have put his recent picture where he looks like unclean spirit ".

cheesy grin cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2021
Na WA o

This is serious
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2021
Those people are IPOB with yoruba names according to nairaland zombies

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 4:32pm On May 25, 2021
Zero chills I must say

Tinubu juju don dey clear for their eyes

5 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by hotwax: 4:48pm On May 25, 2021
You people take nairaland yorubas serious...the real yorubas on the street are for Yorubanation

16 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by slowice(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
But they are right.... The current leaders of Southern Nigeria are all selfish. How do you still support a man who openly defends and protects his kinsmen slaughtering your people daily? How does that.

6 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by jimyjames(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation
Bendel Republic
Igbo Nation
No More Nigeria
Ijaw izon republic nko?
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Ijaw izon republic nko?

Una Dey with us for Bendel Republic, more like Delta Republic. Don’t mind that Jerseyboy. I’m sure he is IPOB.
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32pm On May 25, 2021
kmcutez:

Una Dey with us for Bendel Republic, more like Delta Republic. Don’t mind that Jerseyboy. I’m sure he is IPOB.
what is Bendel republic

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by jimyjames(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2021
kmcutez:

I'm not ijaw, I asked that question cause, some ijaws were talking about ' ijaw izon republic, and old Midwest Region that's Delta State and Edo state was bendel state
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 5:43pm On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:

Bendel Republic is a Federation for the Nationalities of the Bight of Benin Niger Delta to Join by their Own Freewill.
Oh ok

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by aremuforlife(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2021
yoruba version of pdp members.
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 5:51pm On May 25, 2021
I just don't know what you igbo wanted to benefit in impersonations. Where is the Yoruba attacking Tinubu, you created view accounts and started dragging Tinubu name on Facebook?

Do you know the number of Yoruba population? Both home and abroad we are more than 45 million tell me how this your opinion matter to initial Yoruba stands on the state of the nation.

One thing I believe is that if truly Yoruba are tired of Nigeria Tinubu can't stop it from actualize Tinubu and his family probably his political associates can have one voice.

You igbo the most beneficiaries in this country claiming for biafra republic need a rethink and you need to study yourself very well because your new state might not survive the economy war that other countries would posed on your new nation because you don't put things in place.
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Bettykeys: 5:52pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubu is a nightmare for the pigs that's why they can't do without creating threads for him on a daily basis..

Who do our blooders like this naaw ..

PDP should dash IPOB presidency so that they can contest against Tinubu in 2023 and become 2%ter instead of the 5%ter position they currently occupy
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 5:54pm On May 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I just don't know what you igbo wanted to benefit in impersonations. Where is the Yoruba attacking Tinubu, you created view accounts and started dragging Tinubu name on Facebook?

Do you know the number of Yoruba population? Both home and abroad we are more than 45 million tell me how this your opinion matter to initial Yoruba stand on the nation.

One thing I believe is that if truly Yoruba are tired of Nigeria Tinubu can't stop it from actualize Tinubu and his family probably his political associates can have one voice.

You igbo the most beneficiaries in this country claiming for biafra republic need a rethink and you need to study yourself very well because your new state might not survive the economy war that other countries would posed on your new nation because you don't put things in place.
Take your frustrations to Facebook and stop talking rubbish here

Tinubu is no more the people's favourite . We've turned our back at him in south west .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Bettykeys: 5:55pm On May 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm Ibile to the core .. stop talking nonsense

Omoale ibile to n dana sule baba e

What do you stand to achieve by discrediting Tinubu ? Is that your daily job ?

Wailing wailer
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by November1857(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2021
Bettykeys:
Tinubu is a nightmare for the pigs that's why they can't do without creating threads for him on a daily basis..

Who do our blooders like this naaw ..

PDP should dash IPOB presidency so that they can contest against Tinubu in 2023 and become 2%ter instead of the 5%ter position they currently occupy
Indeed, he is a nightmare, he look like an unclean spirit, as some one rightly said !

8 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 5:58pm On May 25, 2021
I will still create a topic on this matter in the future. Yoruba people have to be weary of igbos.By now a sensible Yoruba supposed to know what this people trying to achieve. They did it to Baba Awolowo twice, they did it to Mk Abiola they did it to all Yoruba people in 1999 now they have started it again it will never work.
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58pm On May 25, 2021
Bettykeys:

Omoale ibile to n dana sule baba e

What do you stand to achieve by discrediting Tinubu ? Is that your daily job ?

Wailing wailer
Shut up you Sycophant

I understand you must work for your 30k monthly crumb they throw at you for upkeep . But, do the useless job with sense .

Atenuje oshi

3 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 6:00pm On May 25, 2021
Says by someone living in imo state this village guy never reach southwest before talk on lagos.Another election is coming hope you guys will give yourself brain.
PrinceOfLagos:

Take your frustrations to Facebook and stop talking rubbish here

Tinubu is no more the people's favourite . We've turned our back at him in south west .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Edward Who Mock Tinubu's Health Is Dead / President Elect Visits CBN Governor Elect / Nigerian Government Patronising Nigerian Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.