Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook (6236 Views)

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by yamunla(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2021
You guys dont want tinubu to contest, but you want peter obi to contest on a joint ticket with atiku...

who do southern nigeria this strong thing
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 10:25pm On May 25, 2021
They will crying nobody will tell them to stop.
Joromi1:

Bro, ignore the sore losers. Fulani terrorists have invaded their landlocked potor states yet it's Tinubu's matter they want to die on top.

In 2023 they will all witness to their greatest pain the man they so much hate become their president.

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
Olril18:

olofoo can't even speak good English.. typical of all Tinubu urchins and miscreants..
koo ni daafun iya ee ati babaa ee ati gbogbo awon ebi weree re...tinubu does not represent me as a Yoruba nor will the coke head ever get my support.
suwegbe alatenujee
you see a low life like you deserve to be ignored is this English you are speaking here? Who is your father in Yoruba land which village you hailed from you are nobody that will never be somebody .

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 10:32pm On May 25, 2021
Olril18:

olofoo can't even speak good English.. typical of all Tinubu urchins and miscreants..
koo ni daafun iya ee ati babaa ee ati gbogbo awon ebi weree re...tinubu does not represent me as a Yoruba nor will the coke head ever get my support.
suwegbe alatenujee
you see a low life like you deserve to be ignored is this English you are speaking here? Who is your father in Yoruba land which village you hailed from you are nobody that will never be somebody...What's your father contribution to Yoruba people come here I will school you I like dealing with bastard like you.

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Obamaofusa: 10:38pm On May 25, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Wow

Well lzaa Imhotep sit back and relax and see how coneheaded structured elements magic will blame thus,as usual,on the Igbos. grin grin grin

You are a real flat table head Osu.

Long live Yoruba nation.
Long live Igbo nation.
Long live Hausa nation.

Yoruba nation is here to stay.
It will be the most developed country in Africa and one of the most developed in the world.
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 10:44pm On May 25, 2021
You are bringing detriment on your head. quote author=Olril18 post=102064002]
ori re ti buuru..aye re ti bajee..
oloribuku...trailer la pa iwo ati awon oloshi too bi ee.
apooda[/quote]
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
@Tinubuadvocate locate here sharp sharp
lol grin leave that yeye fowl grin

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 11:07pm On May 25, 2021
Lol �

2 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:20am On May 26, 2021
I AM IGBO,I CANT BE PARTIAL,TINUBU HAS MADE MY FORMER UNI MATEs OF MINE SUCCESSFUL,STARTING WITH SENATOR AFIKUYOMI. NAIJA IS A COMPLEX PLACE AND ONLY TINUBU HAS A CREDIBLE RECORD OF SUCCESSION PLAN IN LAGOS THAT CAN GOVRRN N8GERIA. PLS GIV TINUBU A CHANCE.
HE WIL SURPRISE US. wink

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by plaindealer: 2:34am On May 26, 2021
loll @ useless ipob cowards claiming Yoruba.

Awon terrorists buruku..

grin
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by bencr7: 2:54am On May 26, 2021
U guy should leave nairaland go to other platform site u will see real Yoruba attacking him and calling him all such of names, most of Yoruba supporting tinubu in Nairaland are tinubu APC paid agent

3 Likes

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Olril18(m): 4:11am On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Kilagbe kiloju. What could have warranted this curse
all of you tinubu lowlifers hanging on here deserve more than curse..

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 5:02am On May 26, 2021
"Ibile nimi lati'le" To you, those words means you're Yoruba

Joromi1, the boy is Igbo. How he insulted and supported carnage ongoing in Lagos during EndSARS protest is still fresh in memory.
PrinceOfLagos:

Ibile ni mi lati'le

You don't need to see my picture to believe .
Believe what you want to believe
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 5:33am On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Joromi1, the boy is Igbo. How he insulted and supported carnage ongoing in Lagos during EndSARS protest is still fresh in memory.
Get sense na

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:40am On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Igbo boy, when did you become Yoruba? Why are you ashamed of your ancestral home.

Yoruba wannabe

SHUT UP!!!

YOU ARE SAYING TRASH!
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by ariesbull: 5:47am On May 26, 2021
jerseyboy:
Yoruba Nation
Bendel Republic
Igbo Nation
No More Nigeria
lol

Who will make up Bendel Republic...don't bring us anion in your Republic......and leave Akiko and itshekiri out for oduduwa
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20am On May 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by AfonjaConehead: 6:20am On May 26, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You are a real flat table head Osu.

Long live Yoruba nation.
Long live Igbo nation.
Long live Hausa nation.

Yoruba nation is here to stay.
It will be the most developed country in Africa and one of the most developed in the world.

Shut up,you are confused. grin
Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Joromi1: 6:44am On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

LOL! It's very clear. I haven't seen a Yoruba person who goes out attacking Tinubu like he does. Not even FFK has so much bile in him against Tinubu. These IPOB miscreants think they're smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14am On May 26, 2021
Joromi1:

LOL! It's very clear. I haven't seen a Yoruba person who goes out attacking Tinubu like he does. Not even FFK has so much bile in him against Tinubu. These IPOB miscreants think they're smart.
So the yoruba people attacking Tinubu on Facebook re Igbos?

You're just a sycophant hustling to put food on the table .

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by MsAllison(f): 11:50am On May 26, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
I just don't know what you igbo wanted to benefit in impersonations. Where is the Yoruba attacking Tinubu, you created view accounts and started dragging Tinubu name on Facebook?

Do you know the number of Yoruba population? Both home and abroad we are more than 45 million tell me how this your opinion matter to initial Yoruba stands on the state of the nation.

One thing I believe is that if truly Yoruba are tired of Nigeria Tinubu can't stop it from actualize Tinubu and his family probably his political associates can have one voice.

You igbo the most beneficiaries in this country claiming for biafra republic need a rethink and you need to study yourself very well because your new state might not survive the economy war that other countries would posed on your new nation because you don't put things in place.
[/s]
shatap
do you think creating Facebook accounts is as easy as creating nairaland accounts.

Keep fooling yourself
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook by Tinubuadvocate: 12:12pm On May 26, 2021
Ah so you are the same guy cancelled all my posts here. grin I just pray Nairaland can make it more harder for you like Facebook.
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
shatap
do you think creating Facebook accounts is as easy as creating nairaland accounts.

Keep fooling yourself
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra / CSU: Hurray, BAT Is Finally Free!!! / LASTMA Bars Junior Officers From Arresting Traffic Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.