Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon (16996 Views)

NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / N-exit/n-power: Ministry Concludes Plans, Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Juanmike(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2021
landmark86:
h
Yes for Batch D
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:37pm On May 26, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
It's not possible na. Each question carries 5marks so it's not possible to score 38

I can't tell how that happened but all I know is that the site wasn't working.

The site was really hell and I couldn't retake the test.
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:39pm On May 26, 2021
landmark86:

See ur life Olosho (ur monicker)
U scored 38/100 in a job test and u are asking maybe u get hope? HOPE ko GRACE in.
If na d*ck now am sure u will score 100/100.

Nonsense

So you no hear wetin I explain say the site was was bad I couldn't do anything further

E be like your head don block you lack sense to comprehend things
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by alizma: 1:40pm On May 26, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
It's not possible na. Each question carries 5marks so it's not possible to score 38
Do you know is her village oracle is the one at the other end. Make una no dey put mouth for this kind matter, u no Know who she don offend.
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Kizyte(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
blinking001:
President Buhari remains the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, never has the common man felt the impact of good governance like this before.

SINGING

Nigeria the go higher higher
Buhari the carry am
Higher Higher
Everything the go
Higher Higher
With president Buhari
Higher Higher
May your family experience incessant killing, kidnapping and death brought by the Buhari administration, Amen! So shall it be!

5 Likes

Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Exodora: 2:28pm On May 26, 2021
benweezy:
Wait for Npower at ur own risky

2023 stuff

If you don't believe then stop deceiving others .My sister was paid 30k for 3month on covid 19 relief fund . I missed such opportunity because of comments like this. I registered with her and then withdrew because of comments like this and I still regret it till today cause that money would have gone a long way if I had not come across your type .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by donMIG(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2021
Fingers crossed... Make e sure for boys I beg
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Frenzy01(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2021
Good... I commend this effort of Bubu.

Abeg... I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price.
I also offer Boarding and pet care services.
Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by abdulwassi(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2021
Since when it's now 1,000,000? I thought it's 500k
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by TechCapon(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2021
ezenwaez:

N-Power Batch C is already captured in 2021 main budget.

Although this might not be the case for N-Power Batch A and N-Power Batch B, as external loan is imminent to finance the deficit budget to implement the N-EXIT program for the N-Power Batch A and N-Power Batch B exited volunteers.

The 1,000,000 N-Power Batch C scheme would kick off once the Budget for the two tranches/streams of the N-Power Batch C Program is approved by the Senate.

This was disclosed on Good Morning Nigeria on NTA International.
okay, so when will the senate be able to approve?
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Youngaboy(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2021
Which site can one apply for the N-power project.

What's the N-power site.
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by 198800Mam(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Aww I scored 38 angry any hope for me ??

I used a phone to take the test the first period the site was malfunctioning didn't see the option to retake test and I just submitted the first instance cry

50 should be the average score anything less than that, is considered failed
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Akanoaaa(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2021
I didn't do the test and who know maybe they might mistakenly shortlist my name. hahaha grin
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 26, 2021
Another, Campaign strategy
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Bucky001(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Aww I scored 38 angry any hope for me ??

I used a phone to take the test the first period the site was malfunctioning didn't see the option to retake test and I just submitted the first instance cry
Big fat lie!
The site was designed not to skip or submit until time out
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:06pm On May 26, 2021
Bucky001:

Big fat lie!
The site was designed not to skip or submit until time out

Then you didn't try that earlier stage

Site you will visit 60 times before it can open
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Mammangaddafi(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

I can't tell how that happened but all I know is that the site wasn't working.

The site was really hell and I couldn't retake the test.
ooh... sorry about that
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Ekg911(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2021
abdulwassi:
Since when it's now 1,000,000? I thought it's 500k
yes, they want to add another 500k to make it tranches making total number to 1m
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Yarok(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2021
9years Facebook account for sale call 08107065481
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by MartinsD12(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2021
ezenwaez:

N-Power Batch C is already captured in 2021 main budget.

Although this might not be the case for N-Power Batch A and N-Power Batch B, as external loan is imminent to finance the deficit budget to implement the N-EXIT program for the N-Power Batch A and N-Power Batch B exited volunteers.

The 1,000,000 N-Power Batch C scheme would kick off once the Budget for the two tranches/streams of the N-Power Batch C Program is approved by the Senate.

This was disclosed on Good Morning Nigeria on NTA International.
It's taking longer time than expected, FG is broke financially all they do is borrowing all the time with heavy taxation on the rise
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Gfskw: 9:29pm On May 26, 2021
Oh
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by Ekg911(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2021
When are they going to deploy us. I'm still waiting ooh. fg do something ooh for the batch C
Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by abdulwassi(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Ekg911:
yes, they want to add another 500k to make it tranches making total number to 1m

OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / NAFDAC Aptitute Test Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.