Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love (1261 Views)

‘My Father Raised Me To Be A Modern Day Man’ – DJ Cuppy Reveals (Photo) / Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did / DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by Edem247(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2021
Hello guys, welcome to my channel. The billionaire's daughter, Cuppy has revealed why she doesn't want to fall in love. She revealed this through her official social media platform. As you watch this video, please kindly support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Without any further ado, watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqP7SdjC4Wk

Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by KingdomheartBBF: 4:32pm On May 25, 2021
Let's show you how you can get a verified and approved PayPal account in less than two hours. Call or send a DM to 0 8 0 8 3 8 9 4 5 9 1

Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by duduade: 4:53pm On May 25, 2021
Who cares
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by Born2winnx: 4:55pm On May 25, 2021
This girl toto go tight

Thick meat.
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by meobizy(f): 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
This fat woman has too much time on her hands.
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by mrwonlasewonie: 5:20pm On May 25, 2021
Born2winnx:
This girl toto go tight

Thick meat.
perv
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by Born2winnx: 5:35pm On May 25, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
perv
Rapist
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by mrwonlasewonie: 6:00pm On May 25, 2021
Born2winnx:

Rapist
predator
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by Born2winnx: 6:18pm On May 25, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
predator
swerve off
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by mrwonlasewonie: 6:49pm On May 25, 2021
Born2winnx:
swerve off
because you have been exposed grin
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by EverythingFit: 7:10pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by EverythingFit: 7:12pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Billionaire's Daughter, Cuppy Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Fall In Love by jydo34547: 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
This girl toto go tightThick meat.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Dre Ordered To Pay Ex-wife Nicole Young N151M Monthly In Spousal Support / Davido's Father Adeleke Seen Gifting Bags Of Money To His In-laws / BBNaija's Maria Detained in Ghana Over COVID-19 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.