Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,972 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Emphasis On The 2 Types Of Beliefs You Need To Pass Your ICAN Exams... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Emphasis On The 2 Types Of Beliefs You Need To Pass Your ICAN Exams... (129 Views)

2 Types Of Humans, Which One Are You? Picture / WASSCE 2020 - 3 Tips On How To Pass Your WAEC 2020 Exam / Scholarship Application And The 2.1 Criterion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Emphasis On The 2 Types Of Beliefs You Need To Pass Your ICAN Exams... by planetpgold(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

In my last 2 posts, I have talked about your reflection and taking action irrespective of the kind of fear that you have. But today's post is just an additional push because I understand the fact that we all need some push sometimes because no man is an island on his own.

Frankly, after mastering your fears and all the things that are holding you back from qualifying as an ACA, I want you to add this demonstrable power too.

This power has been used by men from the beginning of civilization to achieve and become anything they want to be.

This power is very simple but hard to conceive. With this great power, several men in history have achieved a lot beyond their wildest dreams. This power is *BELIEF...*

There are 6 basic types of beliefs however when it boils down to passing your ICAN exams. Today, I will lay more emphasis on the 2 types of beliefs that you need to have. These are:

1. Believe in God
2. Believe in Yourself

Your belief in God is very necessary and core to your being; with the composition of both mind, body and spirit. There is a place in your mind that only you and God converse no other being have access to.

Your belief in yourself is also necessary; the belief that you can become and achieve any goal or objective you set your mind on is very core in achieving success.

Hence, as you prepare and decide to continue your quest to pass your ICAN Exams irrespective of any obstacle, have the belief in your mind that it is done. Don't give up in the face of any obstacle.

Don't take anything life throws at you, demand of life what you want by taking the necessary action.

Want to pass your November Diet Exams? Get started immediately especially if you are not expecting May Diet Exams results. Invest in your ICAN Approved Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

Get All Education Update / Don't Pout, My Boy. / Is Hiring Students Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.