Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together (1470 Views)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 25, 2021
CEO of Shreddergang shares how she and her husband went through his unemployment journey and came out strong. I hope you enjoy the read.

2 Shares

Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
Concluding part...

3 Shares

Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by dahmie2013: 5:10pm On May 25, 2021
God is faithful. I tap into this testimony. Psalm 126.
Your husband is very responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Michelle55: 5:41pm On May 25, 2021
kiss this is the kind of news I love hearing..
This is a woman who got married to stay married not the ones who thinks marriage is like relationships where you can up and leave the next minute.
God bless the real women out there who strives to keep their homes and also the men who keeps the sanctity of their marriage.

4 Likes

Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by penguin2021(f): 8:33pm On May 25, 2021
Tears...It's a pity such stories are rare nowadays. I went through a similar situation myself. We lived very well, but one day everything changed. We had no money at all, a small child, my husband was totally depressed, he started drinking, and it seemed like a good time to get up and leave. But something made me believe in him. I secretly took a loan https://paydayplus.net/100-payday-loans and paid his education, I lied that I had won a certificate. He decided to give it a try. Now he is back at the top again, he likes his new job. I do not regret that I took the risk then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On May 25, 2021
penguin2021:
Tears...It's a pity such stories are rare nowadays. I went through a similar situation myself. We lived very well, but one day everything changed. We had no money at all, a small child, my husband was totally depressed, he started drinking, and it seemed like a good time to get up and leave. But something made me believe in him. I secretly took a loan and paid his education, I lied that I had won a certificate. He decided to give it a try. Now he is back at the top again, he likes his new job. I do not regret that I took the risk then.

It seems challenges are inevitable in marriage.
And no matter how you plan, you can't see (what's in store for you) it coming.
If it's not one thing, it's another...
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by GboyegaD(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
Good story. Life is filled with its challenges and couples working in unity helps them achieve great result.
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by crackhaus: 9:11pm On May 25, 2021
Valuable lessons to be learnt here.
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On May 25, 2021
It's like I am like Aunty:

Drop your caveat before dropping your nuggets so that oversabi men and women would not ruin the story/thread/lesson.

Wonderful story, God continually bless your home. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Very funny @ God told you not to dirty your cloth.

Challenges would come, the couple's ability to stick together and flow as a unit would determine how they come out of it.

Front page please.
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Foodqueen(f): 10:07pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmmm...
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by MegaStarr(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2021
Your testimony is such an inspiration and a confirmation to me. May God continue lifting your family.
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by NoToPile: 3:11pm On May 26, 2021
Been seeing this over watsap for 2 days now, nice story I hope couples learn from it.
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Klass99(f): 3:54pm On May 26, 2021
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 28, 2021
@Klass99

It’s really an inspiring story. I wish men will recognize their position as leaders in the family. Some men don’t know that God moves quickly when they fall on their knees. They are always heaping everything on women.

Blessed is the woman who marries man that believes and trusts in God.
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Klass99(f): 7:26pm On May 28, 2021
smiley
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Praxis758: 6:16am On May 31, 2021
To every failed/failing marriage, God always have a kingdom type to teach us that there are people with godly conscience.

Great lesson.

1 Like

Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by Abiababe(f): 4:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Nice stuff. A typical example God honors marriage.
Re: How A Couple Weathered The Unemployment Storm Together by bukatyne(f): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2021
nenyewrites:
@Klass99

It’s really an inspiring story. I wish men will recognize their position as leaders in the family. Some men don’t know that God moves quickly when they fall on their knees. They are always heaping everything on women.

Blessed is the woman who marries man that believes and trusts in God.

I wish they really did especially spiritually.

Sadly, the church indulges them.

(1) (Reply)

Marital Issues : Advise Urgently Needed / Help: How Can I Stop This Bad Behavior? / 3 Reasons Why You Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.