Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) (391 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 5:38pm On May 25, 2021
I don't know if this is Eczema or another kind of skin disease
it's really giving me sleepless nights
I've have taken different kinds of drugs and rubbed different kinds creams all to no avail.
please doctors in the house could there be a solution to this? because all my two hands and my back is full of this disease
the only place that's safe is my Face and legs.
I'm beginning to get depressed now
please doctors in the house what can be used to cure this successfully?
just called a nurse now she's say it can be treated but the price she's calling for me is too much and i don't have such amount and i don't know if her treatment is going to work too
please i need solution

Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by benzene00: 6:10pm On May 25, 2021
When they told u to Dy baff everyday, u say na money u dey find first
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Empy94: 6:21pm On May 25, 2021
benzene00:
When they told u to Dy baff everyday, u say na money u dey find first
Is this the solution you can profer?
And did i tell you i don't bath?
Re: Any Solution To This Skin Disease? (photos) by Kayberg: 1:58am On May 26, 2021
Empy94:
I don't know if this is Eczema or another kind of skin disease
it's really giving me sleepless nights
I've have taken different kinds of drugs and rubbed different kinds creams all to no avail.
please doctors in the house could there be a solution to this? because all my two hands and my back is full of this disease
the only place that's safe is my Face and legs.
I'm beginning to get depressed now
please doctors in the house what can be used to cure this successfully?
just called a nurse now she's say it can be treated but the price she's calling for me is too much and i don't have such amount and i don't know if her treatment is going to work too
please i need solution

Bro, that is not eczema.
Go and get Bunto Blood Tonic(syrup) and Liquid Iron Syrup.
It's as a result of lack of vitamins in your body.

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Are These intimacy gadgets For Human Leverage / ... / Health Benefits Of Eating Spaghetti Recipes With Nutrition Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.