Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents (1576 Views)

Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / COVID-19: Lagos State Approves ₦5,000 Cash Transfer To Residents / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by acume: 5:41pm On May 25, 2021
Shooting by unknown gun men has become a norm in Owerri Imo State, this afternoon was another terrifying situation at Orji where some passerby were hit with straight bullet. videos were shared, the funniest thing was that the unknown gun men were passing freely in the videos and the passerby were seen hailing them. The security situation in Owerri is becoming unbearable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Asfi2-6B8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Deborah98(f): 5:48pm On May 25, 2021
My people perish for lack of knowledge,what was the hailing for and how far did it go, didn't it turn out bloody, called my mom to stop my siblings from going to school until further notice... Na we dey deceive ourselves for this country,you see person with gun dey hail am unto wetin naaaa, mtcheew undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2021
Like I said earlier.

Imo state people are Igbos on their own.

They are all immersed into the deceit.

The deliverance is far.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by XXXXTENTACION: 6:13pm On May 25, 2021
Too bad .... embarassed
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Asgard73: 6:33pm On May 25, 2021
acume:
Shooting by unknown gun men has become a norm in Owerri Imo State, this afternoon was another terrifying situation at Orji where some passerby were hit with straight bullet. videos were shared, the funniest thing was that the unknown gun men were passing freely in the videos and the passerby were seen hailing them. The security situation in Owerri is becoming unbearable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Asfi2-6B8

Some passerby were shot by straight bullet... while the same passerby’s were still seen hailing them.

And the situation was terrifying grin

Yoruba journalism

3 Likes

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by owobokiri(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Like I said earlier.

Imo state people are Igbos in their own.

The deliverance is far.

Onye ana ekwu maka ya, nwere ihe óna émé..
Yaa kpôtúba..
Imo Imo Imo everyday...

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
owobokiri:

Onye ana ekwu maka ya, nwere ihe óna émé..
Yaa kpôtúba..
Imo Imo Imo everyday...

Well I am not against your kpotuba, you all can raze the state down to all we care.

Agbacha oso, aguo mile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Fahdiga1: 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
DSS are overreaching themselves with this incessant attacks on the east
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Fahdiga1: 6:47pm On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well I am not against your kpotuba, you all can raze the state down to all we care.

Agbacha oso, aguo mile.
Shut up who asked you

2 Likes

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up who asked you

He shouldn't have quoted me... anyway

But IPob can Burn the state down....so that at least crimes will have their field day there.
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Fahdiga1: 6:51pm On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He shouldn't have quoted me... anyway

But IPob can Burn the state down....so that at least crimes will have their field day there.
And that will make you happy abi

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
And that will make you happy abi

Oh yes..

Okpataru nku Aruru, si ngwere biaru ya ije ugwo.
They can continue to all we care until everywhere is dust.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Arda1000(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Oh yes..

Okpataru nku Aturu, si ngwere biaru ya ije ugwo.
They can continue to all we care until everywhere is dust.
anà akuhieri eze ure si Benin grin
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2021
Arda1000:
anà akuhieri eze ure si Benin grin

Is this igbo or what? Just imagine the bastardization of an elegant language.

Ana akogheri or ana akoyeli.

Meanwhile, are you Igbo?
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Arda1000(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Is this igbo or what? Just imagine the bastardization of an elegant language.

Ana akogheri or ana akoyeli.

Meanwhile, are you Igbo?
eze ure go being a bastard sperm from A Benin man doesn't make you an Anambra indigene go back to ur ancestral land and stop claiming Igbo,you can never be Igbo

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 25, 2021
Arda1000:
eze ure go being a bastard sperm from A Benin man doesn't make you an Anambra indigene go back to ur ancestral land and stop claiming Igbo,you can never be Igbo

You are far.

Your distance is 6 hrs to here but Bini is just 1 hr.

Mr argue with your neighboring states. Case closed.
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Arda1000(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are far.

Your distance is 6 hrs to here but Bini is just 1 hr

Mr argue with your neighboring states. Case closed.
And you think because Anambra is roughly 1hr to Benin makes you closer to Anambra grin iwu ezigbo iyi anu mpama
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 25, 2021
Arda1000:

And you think because Anambra is roughly 1hr to Benin makes you closer to Anambra grin iwu ezigbo iyi anu mpama

The nearer the ties, the more far, the discord and no historical relation.

Use your common sense for once.
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:11pm On May 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliusmalema:
Like I said earlier.

Imo state people are Igbos on their own.

The deliverance is far.

Why cry more than the bereaved
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 25, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why cry more than the bereaved

Crying kwa?

Lol, far from it.

I am only happy on the somalia the place is turning.

1 Like

Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by ablejesus26(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2021
The ones cheering them are ipob supporters.
They believe the guys are ipob members,but ipob do everything possible to say the ugm are dss killers.
What I am sure of is that when it becomes eminently clear that ipob are the ones causing this nonsense,the ones who have not been brainwashed amongst us will start to fish them out.
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Arda1000(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The nearer the ties, the more far, the discord and no historical relation.

Use your common sense for once.
hope you are not indirectly saying Anambra and Benin share blood ties,if that is what made your rotten mind to believe you are Igbo but snap it
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by colorsofrainbow: 6:42am On May 26, 2021
ablejesus26:
The ones cheering them are ipob supporters.
They believe the guys are ipob members,but ipob do everything possible to say the ugm are dss killers.
What I am sure of is that when it becomes eminently clear that ipob are the ones causing this nonsense,the ones who have not been brainwashed amongst us will start to fish them out.
Come to SE yourself and fish them out yourself grin
Online warrior beating bony chest upandan grin
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Paretomaster1(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2021
It's on record... Igbos supporting Evil, and massacre of security personnel...

When shoot at sight order was given, you start crying foul..... Let it be on record, when poo hit the Fan, dont come here, and lament..
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Bigflamie(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up who asked you

I don't know why you guys like quoting that insanity of a human. He loves attention so much and will keep replying you with his unreasonable comments.
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by ablejesus26(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Come to SE yourself and fish them out yourself grin
Online warrior beating bony chest upandan grin

They are already been sabotaged in Imo state already �
See who is talking, you can't do this Ipob beyond the keyboard of your phone ���.
Re: Shooting In Orji Area Of Owerri Is Becoming A Big Threat To Residents by Susu888(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2021
Laugh wan tear my belle.....

Shege nyamiri jew! Na so una dey fear death like dis?? grin

Continue forming rambo online

(1) (Reply)

Seperation Is Not About War -aminu Sa'ad / Chibuike Amaechi Is Buhari's Choice For President - My Opinion / Ijelespeaks To Meet With His Fans In Imo State Despite IPOB Threats - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.