Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star (1373 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star by casaurbannews: 5:46pm On May 25, 2021
Nollywood star, Oluwafunke Abidemi Durosinmi Etti popularly known as Funke Etti has opened up on how Pastor E.A. Adeboye influenced her conversion from Islam to Christianity.
Read more:
https://www.casaurbannews.com/2021/05/how-adeboye-made-me-convert-from-islam.html

1 Share

Re: How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star by Pierocash(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2021
You better start watching your back from today. Those head slammers from the other religion of piss will no longer be happy with you for jilting Prophet Mumuahmed and his Zombies

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star by ChiefSosa(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2021
I feel like several people want to abandon Islam for Christianity but, they're just scared of the consequences, especially the females. My homeboy became a Christian and when he went to the north, people including his loved ones hated him. They looked at him with disgust. Dem nearly kill am before baba gats japa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 25, 2021
Cool
Re: How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star by Yommychrz(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2021
You ain’t a practicing Muslim before
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: How Adeboye Made Me Convert From Islam To Christianity– Nollywood Star by YungMillionaire: 10:22pm On May 25, 2021
Christianity = Islam. Same kind of delusion. No difference. All na format.

(1) (Reply)

Do This 10 Things If You Must Become Rich In 2022 / Burna Boy, Wizkid And Others React And Pay Last Respect To Ifeanyi Adeleke David / Top 10 Richest Actress In Nigeria 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.