Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (17851 Views)

Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts / Peak Milk Launches National Breakfast Week And World Milk Day Campaign For 2023 / World Milk Day: Peak Milk Will Excite Consumers With #BreakfastPolice Rally (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by LUGBE: 7:38pm On May 25, 2021
Peak milk need to improve on peak 123, the quality has dropped drastically and is really causing havoc on children now. I wonder what NADFAC are doing about it.
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by kyuniii(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2021
The last time i checked peak milk for my area na 250#.
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by lasisi69(f): 7:38pm On May 25, 2021
post=102060963:
Peak Milk and Ijebu Garri : Saving lives since The Garden of Eden!

A PICTURE SPEAKS MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS!!

Enjoy the pictures and get filled up already!!

From all of us @MANNA with love......
Sisi Yewande Say so....... kiss kiss kiss
please, send those to me, MANNA

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On May 25, 2021
lasisi69:
please, send those to me, MANNA
Lol cheesy
We will invite you this weekend to some of this alongside some delicious, hot, fresh MANNA Barbecue to celebrate our Champions League Victory.
Insha Allah.
BGG!
Wait for the invite brotherly.
#CruiseMaster cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by heniford2: 7:44pm On May 25, 2021
When peak milk was peak if you open it the tickness and flavors will make you want to drink everything without using it for tea or pap right know low quality and watery low sugar teastless is the just what the sell to us we complain and complained yet just yet nothing SON has failed common Nigeria undecided cry cry

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On May 25, 2021
Itisallright:

Oga you must serve us this ooo, we can not come and salivate for nothing....
Lol, same invitation loading as above!
cheesy wink cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by debbydams(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2021
Mynd44:

Peak milk, Nigeria’s foremost dairy brand from the stables of FrieslandCampina WAMCO, is promoting healthy eating habits with the National Breakfast Week (NBW) and World Milk Day 2021. The double celebration features special experiential and media-led events and activities aimed at highlighting and celebrating the importance of a healthy breakfast as an ideal tool for accomplishing the day’s goals.

At this year's event, Peak milk will reach several Nigerians through its digital campaign to encourage them to express their love of milk.

Grace Onwubuemeli, Marketing Manager for Peak Milk explained, “The National Breakfast Week and World Milk Day provide an opportunity to show people that milk is the perfect breakfast complement and it remains one of the richest natural sources of vitamins and minerals. It enhances mental and physical performance.”

Several events have been queued up to run from May 24th and build up to 2021 World Milk Day on June 1st. This includes digital conversations on social media highlighting the relevance of breakfast meals that are enriched with the goodness of Peak.

Expected to be part of the celebration are key Peak milk stakeholders including koko and tea retailers who would lend their voices to promote the importance of eating healthy breakfast meals, especially those with Peak milk. The brand will also visit public places around your community to get consumer insight on breakfast and its importance.

“Praise singing (eulogy) is a unique part of the Nigerian culture. It often features at weddings, royal functions and other occasions where the honouree is deemed to deserve it. Peak milk deserves the accolade, and we shall display our rich cultural heritage as well as celebrate by serving breakfast meals on World Milk Day. As our consumers know, Peak breakfasts are worthy of celebration, especially on World Milk Day” Onwubuemeli further said.

As part of the celebration, Peak Milk will reward its loyal customers with shopping vouchers in the ‘Celebrating Peak breakfast’ challenge, where they will be required to make 30 second videos of themselves eulogizing their favourite Peak breakfast in their native languages.

World Milk Day was first launched in 2001 by the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO) to celebrate and increase public awareness about the nutritional and economic importance of milk and milk products around the globe.
when will the price of peak milk reduce,,what's the use of their celebration when their products are expensive..just wondering tongue
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by Sanjemiga: 7:53pm On May 25, 2021
Peak is the best in Nigeria no cap!!!!!
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by Raph82(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2021
Milk and pap? when I no dey on top sick bed.
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by Dmeji4444(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2021
Me wey like drinking milks from its source nko?

Where Dorathy?
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by Raph82(m): 8:11pm On May 25, 2021
They no longer have sales like before, see marketing strategy. The best all these milk producing companies can do for us in the south right now is to establish and invest big time into dairy farming, right here in our states. There will be employment and cost of production will make sense in the long run, instead of importing powdered milk from Holland and some other countries every now and then. It doesn't help our economy.
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by Lamasta(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2021
cardoctor:
For all the Peak milk i drank in my life, i should expect a carton of it as a present.

You suppose don turn shareholder self grin
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by starlingbawa(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2021
If celebrating that National Breakfast Week And World Milk day "IN STYLE" doesn't including sharing of free milk and a host of other dairy products to Nigerians then the whole planned exercise is just as useless on arrival!!!

Them no know say hunger de wire Nigerians?
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by MansoryMX(m): 8:52pm On May 25, 2021
tunary:
peak milk no cost na just 200 naira

250 sir. 250

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by LightUpWithKemi: 9:13pm On May 25, 2021
bleskid:
without doing give away .... sad

Me dey do.

Doing giveaway to celebrate children's day. Watch and subscribe my video uploaded for Candace@1 and other videos.

Navigation: Start from my signature
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by LightUpWithKemi: 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
Peak all the way....
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by tunary(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
MansoryMX:

250 sir. 250
Whaaat

Was thinking of to get one tomorrow

250 depending on the state I guess.

If I can't get it for 200 tomorrow then I'll opt for three crown or another cheaper one.

When I was young in the 90s peak milk was sold for 50-70 naira now it's 250.

What is going on

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by Mozegee: 10:01pm On May 25, 2021
From the day 1 my wife gave birth to our daughter,she has been drinking peak milk. And she is too beautiful to be on peak milk billboard. Please can any one help me me how to go about it.
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by lasisi69(f): 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
post=102061305:

Lol cheesy
We will invite you this weekend to some of this alongside some delicious, hot, fresh MANNA Barbecue to celebrate our Champions League Victory.
Insha Allah.
BGG!
Wait for the invite brotherly.
#CruiseMaster cheesy
lol... You promised me a location last week to come feed my belly but failed... Now this, again hmm !!!
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by MansoryMX(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2021
tunary:
Whaaat

Was thinking of to get one tomorrow

250 depending on the state I guess.

If I can't get it for 200 tomorrow then I'll opt for three crown or another cheaper one.

When I was young in the 90s peak milk was sold for 50-70 naira now it's 250.

What is going on

Crumbled Economy on the verge of a bloody and deadly civil/ethnic/religious war. That’s what’s going on. By now You should be making plans on relocating your family somewhere Lagos or Calabar for easy access to crossing into another country when e finally burst. No jokes bro

Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by oladipupo38880: 12:36am On May 26, 2021
Dorathy must b der
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:02am On May 26, 2021
Naira Land should organize one tin of peak milk for achievements like FTC, FP, many likes etc
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by tunary(m): 4:23am On May 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

Crumbled Economy on the verge of a bloody and deadly civil/ethnic/religious war. That’s what’s going on. By now You should be making plans on relocating your family somewhere Lagos or Calabar for easy access to crossing into another country when e finally burst. No jokes bro
Hmmmmmm
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by Drizzy5001(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2021
If dem calculate all the peak milk wey I Don drink for this life, dem go know say I deserve a big award.
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by AffBornTwins(f): 10:23am On May 26, 2021
Bahamas95:
Whenever I hear anything milk I remember Dorathy. grin
Uncle kai na grin
Re: Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style by LUGBE: 1:27pm On May 29, 2021
Lies being economical with the truth becoming worst.
Sanjemiga:
Peak is the best in Nigeria no cap!!!!!

Kilishi, Balangu Or Suya? / What Is Your Favourite Meat? / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups