Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts (10900 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Celebrates World Milk Day With Community Engagement / World Milk Day: Peak Milk Will Excite Consumers With #BreakfastPolice Rally / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day 2023 by Promoting the importance of Nutritious and Complete Breakfasts.

Peak Milk, Nigeria's leading dairy brand, commemorated World Milk Day 2023 with an extraordinary celebration focused on inspiring people to make their breakfast meals complete with Peak Milk. As part of the festivities, Peak Milk took its campaign to various locations across Lagos, serving nutritious breakfasts to Nigerians. The event was graced by the presence of fitness, lifestyle, and art influencer, Okusaga Adeoluwa, popularly known as Saga, and actress Juliana Olayode, popularly known as Toyo Baby.

World Milk Day, observed annually on June 1st, serves as a global platform to highlight the importance of milk in our daily diets and its contribution to our overall well-being. With a deep understanding of this significance, Peak Milk embarked on a mission to encourage Nigerians to prioritize nourishing breakfasts by incorporating Peak Milk into their meals with a campaign tagged “Complete Your Breakfast with Peak”.

Also, as part of the celebrations, the team set out to different locations in Lagos, spreading awareness about the importance of a nutritious and complete breakfast. Visitors were treated to a delightful experience as they savored a wide range of nutritious breakfast options, all made complete with the rich and creamy goodness of Peak Milk.

The highlight of the event was the appearance of Okusaga Adeoluwa (Saga), a prominent figure in the fitness, lifestyle, and art community. Saga's commitment to health and wellness made him the perfect collaborator for Peak Milk's campaign. His presence at the event resonated strongly with the audience, inspiring them to adopt healthier breakfast habits and explore the benefits of incorporating Peak Milk into their daily meals.

Expressing his enthusiasm for being part of the celebrations, Saga said, "It's an honour to celebrate with Peak Milk on World Milk Day to promote the significance of a complete breakfast. Breakfast is the foundation of our day, and it's essential to start it right with nutritious choices. I'm excited to be part of this campaign and encourage Nigerians to make their mornings complete with Peak Milk."

The event not only offered a chance to savor delicious nutritious breakfast options but also provided an educational experience for attendees. Peak Milk shared valuable information about the nutritional benefits of milk and its role in supporting growth, providing essential nutrients, and maintaining strong bones.

Mrs. Omolara Banjoko, the Marketing Manager, Peak Milk expressed her delight in the successful celebration of World Milk Day. She stated, "Peak Milk has always been committed to providing high-quality dairy products to Nigerians. World Milk Day allowed us to connect with consumers directly and emphasize the importance of a complete breakfast. The presence of Saga added another layer of excitement to the event, and we are thrilled with the positive response we received."

On his part, Mr. Olumide Olaokun, Brand Manager, Peak Milk noted that the brand’s World Milk Day celebration serves as a testament to our dedication to promoting healthier lifestyles and enhancing the lives of Nigerians through nutritious dairy products.

“By engaging with communities in Lagos, Peak Milk succeeded in conveying the message of making breakfast complete with the goodness of Peak Milk,” he adds.

Sponsored Post

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by TemplarLandry: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
One of the best milk brands ever.
My secret recipe=Powdered Peak Milk+Proportionate Volume of Garri. No water!
OMG. 💙
Pure bliss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by TheMensch(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dah
E don tey wey I drink Peak milk oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by TheMensch(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Cassandraloius: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
I love full cream peak milk, it's very tasty. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by slawomir: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Papilo
One day I know say you go make us proud

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by KingAzubuike(f): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Weedhustler: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nonsense milk...una days are numbered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
TheMensch:
Dah
E don tey wey I drink Peak milk oo shocked
Why? Go get yaself some peak milk, live a little. cheesy
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Weedhustler: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Instead I go drink peak milk again,I will go for breast milk!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by faithfull18(f): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by infosoftlife: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Akara and custard kiss

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Manny21: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sounds like oyan (breast) day
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Truthshscrazy: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
🙄No milk giveaway? 🍦🥛🥣
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by ComptonGee: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Why dem no share free milk nationwide
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by RoadMozart(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
angry

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
This so called milk is some tinned concentrated flavour. Not real milk, if milk is not fresh straight from the cow it isn't milk. People are supposed to drink freshly milked milk that do not need an expiry date.

3 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by abobote: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yes complete breakfast is important if you can afford, but must not be with peak milk

2 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Suspect33(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
You dey celebrate world milk day and you no post bress angry angry

Shey milk dey grow for farm angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by carl90(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nice !
However, Chivita 's Hollandia range of evaporated milk products is giving Freisland's peak milk a run for the money.
We need more brands in the dairy industry.
The more,the merrier.
Meanwhile,I am reasoning what life will be without milk in my breakfast.
Milk in my tea.
Milk in my coffee.
Milk in my pap.
Milk in my custard.

Wow !

Milk is Life.

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Draslo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
They should promote the importance of breasts too
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by remsonik(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
I will rather pick three crown, hollandia, avantgarde milk than peak milk. Let me reach my peak first

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by CaptainFM1: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
You will never see them support breast milk!
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Proserpina: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Enddy50ty(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Okay
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Suspect33:
You dey celebrate world milk day and you no post bress angry angry

Shey milk dey grow for farm angry
Na cow breast u want see?

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
I abandoned it the moment they started raising shoulders and increasing their price.
ThankGod for other brands that are competetive and up to the task.

*Loyal
*Coast
*Dano

6 Likes

Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by ATEAMS: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Alright
Re: Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Promotes Importance Of Complete Breakfasts by kkins25(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Breakfast isn't an important meal of the day. Scammers!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cake Recipe / Graduate Hawks Plantain in Suit / Do U Stil Eat Nigerian Food In Yankee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.