Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (41554 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2021
He is not a man in army uniform he is an army officer
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:09am On May 26, 2021
See as him resemble wike. That is why I will never give lift to anybody even if there's a tsunami coming. Nobody can be trusted in the serengeti even an army man.

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2021
Unrated900:
You think anyone driving a car of 2005 upward won’t install tracker on his or her car,d dead man spirit fought back instantly.
Na so one lady beg me to carry her for Berger bridge,as I stop and roll down the glass she says her male friend also is coming
Na so I squeeze tyre move ahead
For Lagos una go try gan
haha bad boy you will not encounter much problem in life with this alpha thinking good job
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2021
Bolaji26:
Information reaching us revealed that this man you are seeing is an army personal attached to 6 battalion in akwa ibom state, while on duty he left his fellow colleagues on duty and went for robbery where he was cought dis morning by police attached to ikot abasi division.

Wait o, he's a serving soldier?
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MOJ584(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2021
The Zooo has done it again !!!

Legendary Zoological Republic! Terrorists on uniform bombing civilians in IMO State.

This one briefly excused himself to pursue his usual side hustle but luck ran out!

The Zooo!
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2021
WetinhappenPR:
This man on military uniform met a guy at Eleme Junction, heading to Akwa Ibom State, Ikot Abasi to be precise and begged for a lift, the innocent car owner (driver) gave him a lift, but unknowingly, he had other motives.

His motives was to kill the owner of the car along the way and snatch the car.

He actually succeeded in his plans of killing an innocent helper, but never knew the car had a tracker.

He was tracked to a hotel and arrested.

Can you imagine how wicked human beings are?

Man's inhumanity to man!

SOURCE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTvFUiFukO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wicked world!
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by battymann: 10:42am On May 26, 2021
WetinhappenPR:
This man on military uniform met a guy at Eleme Junction, heading to Akwa Ibom State, Ikot Abasi to be precise and begged for a lift, the innocent car owner (driver) gave him a lift, but unknowingly, he had other motives.

His motives was to kill the owner of the car along the way and snatch the car.

He actually succeeded in his plans of killing an innocent helper, but never knew the car had a tracker.

He was tracked to a hotel and arrested.

Can you imagine how wicked human beings are?

Man's inhumanity to man!

SOURCE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTvFUiFukO/?utm_medium=copy_link

See his face be like Wike

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Golan007: 10:51am On May 26, 2021
alizma:

The actual zoo may be the place you think to be paradise because by the time we check his full name, you will be surprised that he is from your area

He's from Imo State.

grin

Watch the end of the video.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Golan007: 10:51am On May 26, 2021
MOJ584:
The Zooo has done it again !!!

Legendary Zoological Republic! Terrorists on uniform bombing civilians in IMO State.

This one briefly excused himself to pursue his usual side hustle but luck ran out!

The Zooo!

He is from Imo State.

Watch the video.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Golan007: 10:52am On May 26, 2021
joshuaidibia:

No big issue until it happens to your family. Sometimes I wonder how some people here think before they type.

Funny enough the Zoo animal is from Imo State.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Golan007: 10:53am On May 26, 2021
BetExpert:
And the worst part is that if not for the tracker they use to catch him, the guy would have easily passed through all police check points without them checking his papers because on top say na soldier man. Maybe he for don enter cotonou by now go sell am. Then come back and be doing fine boy soldier dey carry olosho with blood money. Nigeria is fúcked!

I can tell you this might not be his first gig.

Just blame Fulani herdsmen when we see the dead body of the victim.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Golan007: 10:54am On May 26, 2021
honor4me:

It’s your people who regarded the country as a zoo that are actually committing this kind of crime. Your state of mind of regarding the whole country populated by good citizens being referred to as a Zoo. How I wish there is just a law to sanction the use of deragotry languages. And more so how I wish I could see you and physically assault you for calling my dear a country with such language!

The strange thing is that the soldier is from Imo State.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Golan007: 10:56am On May 26, 2021
Ikonsoway:
He wasn't just a man in military uniform but a Nigerian soldier with name and service number.

This has been their routine In the Southern part of Nigeria. Its a shame

Yes, it is sad.

The igbo soldier from Imo State was only being a zoo kept animal.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kamalbob(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is a daily occurence in the zoo so i do not see the big issue here. After all, its just another tragic tale that will be swept under the carpet as usual

What are you still doing in the zoo then? Abi your papa no get transport money ni? Bloody slowpoke, biafran pig
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
With all that is happening in this country somebody still have mind to give a stranger a lift?
Dont blame the man. Giving a military man a lift gives more security especially along that Akwa Ibom Road. You could pass checkpoints without being stopped.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by andyanders: 11:21am On May 26, 2021
risos:
Fear any man in uniform.
Exactly. Never EVER see them as friend, brother, friend and pal as they're evil at any point.

A friend had same issue, but alive to tell his story. While going for his mother's burial, he gave an army guy a lift at Lagos/Ibadan toll gate. Along the highway, he stopped over, bought food and drinks for himself and d guy, took off, suddenly, the guy brought out his pistol, ordered him to hand over the bag he had money with. That was how he robbed him. Never help any of them looking for a ride.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by alizma: 11:23am On May 26, 2021
jimyjames:

Will it change the fact that he's a zoo soldier?
He must be an animal from a palm plantation to have qualified to be in the zoo. The animals from such plantations have strong characters that will not leave them irrespective of wherever you take them to and this one has prove it again
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 11:28am On May 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The man resemble gov wike
Look am very well he looks like Kanayo O. Kanayo.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On May 26, 2021
Daily occurrence in rivers o! That's why you have to be careful buying a used car with rivers license plate , especially when you re in another state, chances are the car was stolen, don't trust dealers too.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2021
chrisxxx:

Dont blame the man. Giving a military man a lift gives more security especially along that Akwa Ibom Road. You could pass checkpoints without being stopped.

That was back in 2015 not now.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 26, 2021
Golan007:

Yes, it is sad.

The igbo soldier from Imo State was only being a zoo kept animal.

Dem owerri amaka criminals, after he will say his elder sister who is in the US sent him the ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:40am On May 26, 2021
Uniform men that are meant to protect lives and properties are now killing people they protect...Aru
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 4dStreet: 11:44am On May 26, 2021
Swagbuzor1:
How much
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 4dStreet: 11:44am On May 26, 2021
oatzeal:
how many followers? Drop ur WhatsApp for discussion

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 4dStreet: 11:45am On May 26, 2021
Swagbuzor1:
How much
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BetExpert: 11:45am On May 26, 2021
Golan007:

I can tell you this might not be his first gig.

Just blame Fulani herdsmen when we see the dead body of the victim.
I don't blame Fulani herdsmen for nothing. I blame them because they are evil criminals kidnapping, killing and maiming across Nigeria. And you are right, it might not be his first carjacking crime gig, that's why the bastard should be fed to crocodiles in River Nile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Husband –housewife Opens Up / Five Policemen Killed In Shiites - Policemen Clash In Abuja / Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.