Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why The Southeast Seems Landlocked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Southeast Seems Landlocked (1481 Views)

Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Southeast Seems Landlocked by Graysons: 12:32am On May 27, 2021
PoloG:
PHIjo Graysons SaintBishop igboland grabbers at it again... they have started claiming okrika again ooh grin grin
These people don tire me, i no go lie. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Southeast Seems Landlocked by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2021
EdoDefence:

Attachee by force grin Edo has nothing in common with eboes, keep that uncultured people aware from us nonsense

gregyboy
davidnazee
AdakaBoro8
there is no igbo in rivers and delta.. how can igbo be ancestrial to land in edo when their border only end at abia imo? did they jump over Ijaws, aniomas, urhobos to go own land in edo??

3 Likes

Re: Why The Southeast Seems Landlocked by EdoDefence: 8:21am On May 28, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
there is no igbo in rivers and delta.. how can igbo be ancestrial to land in edo when their border only end at abia imo? did they jump over Ijaws, aniomas, urhobos to go own land in edo??

Lol yeebos and their fallacious stories grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Southeast Seems Landlocked by Skillsnigeria: 9:07am On May 28, 2021
I'm a yoruba man but all igbo land in NIGERIA should be return to them to start their own country including igbanke in Edo, part of benue (about 200 villages) and part of kogi. Plus all their land in Niger delta, the minority should go and form their own country. I only recognize country with one language,one culture/tribe and one religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Shooting Sporadically To Scare People To Lock Business And Go Home At Enugu / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Orji Uuzor Kalu...insists On Biafra!!! / Adebanjo Pestered Tinubu To Build His Lekki House –akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.