Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police (2713 Views)

Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. / Four Men Killed In Ibarapa After Arrest Of Fulani Warlord, Wakili —gani Adams / Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Investigative: 10:58pm On May 25, 2021
This is the picture of a young guy kidnap by security operatives and killed he was framed as unknown gunmen
This happened in my village egbema ,imo state

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Joromi1: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
Hmm. I can't tell for sure but if he was innocent, it will never augur well with his killers.

That said,

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by ablejesus26(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2021
Fake news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:08pm On May 25, 2021
Dude even look like IPOB/UGM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by owobokiri(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2021
Obviously, the police are snatching innocent folks from the streets, shooting them and then labelling them UGM...
Very daft heads because the anger against the police started pretty much because of this type of behavior

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by realstars: 11:09pm On May 25, 2021
Police On The Winning Part Under Uncle Lai.
Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by ablejesus26(m): 11:11pm On May 25, 2021
Investigative:

Please are u paid to be stupid?

Please who paid you to be useless and mischievous??.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Kandeed: 11:14pm On May 25, 2021
So sad and painful

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Investigative: 11:16pm On May 25, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
You don’t kill people base on look,do you?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by cybersoldiers: 11:16pm On May 25, 2021
Joromi1:
Hmm. I can't tell for sure but if he was innocent, it will never augur well with his killers.

That said,

IPOB is a terrorist organization.

Your generation including Tinubu are all terrorists.

Useless set of vagabonds.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Coldsperm: 11:35pm On May 25, 2021
Who goes to attack a police station putting on that sewn trouser. He was still putting on the clothes but they had to remove the top to erase suspicion. It is just a matter of time, all policemen in the East will be killed by Unknown Gunmen.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Goddys(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2021
This guy was killed by the police simply because the color of his clothes match with Biafran flag.

Look at the pic closely and you see the idiocy and stupidity of Nigerian Police Force.

ESN and UGM are in the forest. They should go to the forest and take them out if they can and stop murdering innocent people.

The more they murder the innocents, the more UGM continue their show of force to prove they are unstoppable.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by NengiWIDEtoto: 1:55am On May 26, 2021
Coldsperm:
Who goes to attack a police station putting on that sewn trouser. He was still putting on the clothes but they had to remove the top to erase suspicion. It is just a matter of time, all policemen in the East will be killed by Unknown Gunmen.
exactly my thoughts. How can one be comfortable carrying out an attack in such outfit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Nobody: 2:19am On May 26, 2021
Now the whole piece start to make sense
Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:49am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:
Obviously, the police are snatching innocent folks from the streets, shooting them and then labelling them UGM...
Very daft heads because the anger against the police started pretty much because of this type of behavior

Sometimes the Police can be stupid. Who wears native to go on a shooting mission.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by IgweOfNnewi: 2:54am On May 26, 2021
Someone that stole a goat and those that received it from him are thieves, if you are not a member but you support killing of security operatives, you are an accomplice.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Almaigaa: 5:18am On May 26, 2021
Investigative:
This is the picture of a young guy kidnap by security operatives and killed he was framed as unknown gunmen

Goodnews.
May God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All criminals must die

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by tit(f): 5:20am On May 26, 2021
Almaigaa:

Goodnews.
May God bless our Galant Soldiers and Police. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
All criminals must die

you will soon crash and burn like attahiru

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Almaigaa: 5:21am On May 26, 2021
cybersoldiers:

Your generation including Tinubu are all terrorists.

Useless set of vagabonds.

The thing pain this one well

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by QuotaSystem: 5:21am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

Common sense should have made you realise the "unknown" strategy was a flawed & foolish one that was bound to backfire from day one. Instead you people were cheering the killer terrorists.

Now anyone, innocent or not, can be picked and labelled as a killer ipob gunman with no way to defend themselves. How can you prove that an apprehended suspect is not one of the ipob killers since the entire igbo community claims, agrees & endorses they're unknown? Back fire grin

Myopic, ill-thought, impulsive strategy that is yielding massive returns on investment. The sooner you start exposing the ipob killers and terrorists among you, the safer Igboland becomes for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by tit(f): 5:22am On May 26, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Common sense should have made you realise the "unknown" strategy was a foolish one that was bound to backfire from day one. Instead you people were cheering the killer terrorists.

Now anyone, innocent or not, can be picked and labelled as a killer ipob gunman with no way to defend themselves.

How can you prove that an apprehended suspect is not one of the ipob killers since the entire igbo community claims, agrees endorses they're unknown? Back fire grin

Myopic, ill-though, impulsive strategy that is yielding massive returns on investment. The sooner you start exposing the ipob killers and terrorists among you, the safer Igboland becomes for your own good.

you are one of the ipob killers.
kill yoursef immediately.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by illitracy: 5:25am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

Why have you not been kidnapped and killed, what about me?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Almaigaa: 5:27am On May 26, 2021
tit:

you will soon crash and burn like attahiru

See painment grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by ThatFairGuy: 5:37am On May 26, 2021
If truly he was innocent, THAT IS WHAT IPOB TERRORISTS WANTED IN SOUTH EAST. They're getting it.

I pity innocent souls though

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:38am On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
If truly he was innocent, THAT IS WHAT IPOB TERRORISTS WANTED IN SOUTH EAST. They're getting it.

I pity innocent souls though

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by PissfulProtester: 5:54am On May 26, 2021
Investigative:

You don’t kill people base on look,do you?
Then you should also stop defending people based on their looks

Hypocrite!
Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Arda1000(m): 5:54am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
damn it,look at the people I should share a country with, bloody animals,wtf even animals have a little bit of conscience I can't even compare you with an animal because I would rather have a dog than have you

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by perez100: 5:56am On May 26, 2021
The worst victims of the Police in the East are those guys wearing jeans. The system is to abduct any young guy on jeans or chinux anytime they are dealt with by unknown gunmen, then kill and tie some charms and hang some guns on them and then tag them unknown gunmen. As usual, many Nigerians will clap for them.

This is what brought unknown gunmen and they are still killing more people to worsen the situation. We all hate the killing of innocent civilians and security agents but we still need to ask ourselves why some people are happy whenever the killings of security agents is published? The family of this young man they killed cannot be happy the same way the families of the security agents killed will not be happy.
The killing of unarmed protesters was the cause of what is happening today. Those that supported the killing of innocent protesters will face judgement one day. They encouraged evil.

I actually know that we have a good number of security agents who are very very nice and God will protect such security agents, my Igbo brothers and sisters and men of good will.

The Igbo leaders are not talking and they agreed that what is happening in the East to go unreported in our national dailies.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:11am On May 26, 2021
[s]
Arda1000:
damn it,look at the people I should share a country with, bloody animals,wtf even animals have a little bit of conscience I can't even compare you with an animal because I would rather have a dog than have you
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by tungamaje: 6:23am On May 26, 2021
Now we can see why the people on the streets openly cheer the UGM. They just want whoever would fight the police for their atrocities against innocent citizens

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gun Men Killed By Police by Nobody: 6:26am On May 26, 2021
Investigative:

I do not know how true this is but over 97% of imo people are IPob members cum apologist.

The belief and damage is too much. The situation will only get messier...

Next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Islamization Agenda. Pics / Most Indebted States As At September 2022 (picture) / Primate Ayodele Reveals What Bishop Oyedepo, Enenche, Wanted For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.