Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. (7060 Views)

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2021
Soldiers actually released a video yesterday Nairaland should make uploading videos possible. for those saying the photos are fake news. But the video is too graphic to share on my YouTube channel. And Facebook might also strike u. But let me share the pics. Unknown gun men were killed in Aba by the Nigerian army. Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have denied his men killed They also put 7 leaves in their pocket as odeshi protection. U can see Biafra emblem on the floor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2021
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2021
And more

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by IJOBA11: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2021
angry

ADADIKE COME AND SEE UNKNOWN GUNMEN

THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN ARE EVEN AFRAID OF CORONA VIRUS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2021
They will claim they are the wisest tribe in the whole world

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Arrewa: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2021
Just imagine!!

This is exactly how bokoharam started in borno...

Stop feeling happy because your tribes men are killing security operatives and the fulani tribes you see as enemies!

The tsunami that is about to hit the east is still doing press up!!

I strongly believe that some of our northern leaders are behind this ESN and it will be very hard for The east to understand the political conspiracy that is currently going on....

They're politically blind and deaf!!

This same ESN You defend today shall come and hunt you tomorrow!

Make Una enjoy for now!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by SocialCritic: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2021
grin..
grin
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by ablejesus26(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2021
Praiiiissseee daaaaas Lorrrrrddd
Chukwu Abiama Onye kere Eluigwe na Uwa nara ekele na otito
through out dis week till next week expect to see more of this kinda news.
God punish uncircumcised unknown gun men

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by SarkinYarki: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2021
So that guy with backpack green sneakers and matching face Covid face mask was a gunman?

So all these gunmen men came to fight the Army with just one 12 guage shot gun and 3 machetes?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2021
BehindIPOB:
And more
can you see that one with a facemask?? Who goes to fight with a face mask... You too ask yourself that question

I just hope innocent people aren't branded "unknown gun men"

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2021
PHOTOS

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by fait10(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Nigeria is sitting down on a keg of gunpowder about to explode. Y e be say anything concerning igbo FG quickly dey react and kill them? But if na Buhari kingsmen kidnap students now FG go dey settle them with money.

lord Luggard it shall not be well with ur generations till the world ends.

10 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
More

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by okeyglm: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
nna just imagine how kanu is wasting our people. he can't even afford to buy ordinary Ak47. it is only mad man that will go and face Ak47 with cutlass. it is a shame umunwanne m. To those mumu people. , should you die tomorrow they will deny you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by peacekante: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Thank you Jesus.

My region will not burn in Jesus name. Amen.
God punish NNAMDI KANU . Your generation will never know peace

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2021
More

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by BehindIPOB: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2021
Lastly

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by RuddyFusion(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2021
RIP to men DOWN
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

So you want to pollute dis thread dat should be filled with celebration with your senseless usual bigotry ��

Hope you've seen water to drink bros grin
No dey drink Una urine oo, cos I learnt water is as scarce as gold for Una erosion land grin

Not drinking water can cause brain damage grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by IJOBA11: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

So you want to pollute dis thread dat should be filled with celebration with your senseless usual bigotry ��
HOW IS HE SENSELESS IHE IKPORO NKITA GI KA O GA AZA
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Balkan(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Oyigboupdate, You have not shown us the terrorist captured in In the North.
In a war, people must die. those dead are innocent Igbo men whom they killed for being Igbo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by AmadiAba: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2021
Nawa
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Factshunter: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2021
The army is now playing the ESN game with them. Well, this should finally silent the doubting Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by mantobi819: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2021
BehindIPOB:
Lastly

How do you even comfortably save all these graphic types of pictures on your device? When your mates dey save nude pics of babes with better Bobby and nyansh grin you get time sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by gidgiddy: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2021
BehindIPOB:
Soldiers actually released a video yesterday Nairaland should make uploading videos possible. for those saying the photos are fake news. But the video is too graphic to share on my YouTube channel. And Facebook might also strike u. But let me share the pics. Unknown gun men were killed in Aba by the Nigerian army. Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't have denied his men killed They also put 7 leaves in their pocket as odeshi protection. U can see Biafra emblem on the floor.

That is no Biafran emblem. A Biafran emblem must have Black-Red-Green. Whatever is on the floor only has Red and Green.

Besides, who goes to attack Soldiers at a checkpoint with Cutlass and shotgun? Shotgun that has no range?

If you look at these pictures well, it is a clear case of extra-judicial killing. Im no expart on crime scene but the little I know tells me that these guys were killed where they stood or lay. If someone goes to attack Soldiers, and Soldiers open fire, the next thing for those people do is to run. They dont stand or lay down and wait to be shot.

The truth will eventually come out

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by fait10(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2021
This space is for sale. For #100,000 only.
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by jlinkd78(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Noted
Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by ablejesus26(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

No dey drink Una urine oo, cos I learnt water is as scarce as gold for Una erosion land grin

grin
Omoluabi1stborn:

This one is looking for who will help him masturbate away his destiny with mumu Yoruba vs Igbo rubbish fight and other tribal nonsense poor urchins like himself and his cohorts are destined to do here��

Oga I am too big to do nonsense go look for your mate una sabi una self ��

I am calling you out directly keep doing nonsense na your destiny be dis so

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by Redcrafton: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
They will claim they are the wisest tribe in the whole world

Yoruba man..You have been jumping up and down since this news came out.

This does not concern you in far away Benin IDP camp.

Very soon you will ask them to mind their business as you Yorubas know how to solve your problem.

Now...

Boko thugs wants the same thing as these guys.

They have killed more soldiers than these guys.

So why don't the army eliminate the BH guys as much as they do these guys?

Why treat them differently?

This is the one million... One NIGERIA question.

Pic = Boko members. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Army Releases Video Of The Unknown Gun Men Killed. by OfoIgbo: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2021
So all these gunmen came with just one gun and two knives.

DSS wuruwuru don start. I think innocent people have been killed, and the solitary gun and two knives were just a plant.

Please people with the resources should count those that are missing in Aba axis. A crime against humanity

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos terrorist throws party celebrate after beheading 4 soldiers PHOTOS / Ganduje’s Troubles Continue As North Central Stakeholders Push For Chairmanship / Lagos 2015: Acn Searches For Fashola’s Successor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.