Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? (3986 Views)

El-rufai Warns ECOWAS: Military Intervention In Niger Is War Between Brothers / Breaking: Northerners Have Set Their Rigging Machines In Place / FFK Replies El-Rufai: Northerners Have Looted Nigeria More Than Other Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? by calaharry: 3:28pm On May 26, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfgRb_nGL4
people dey enjoy life una dey chop una sef and wishin ya sef bad for country grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? by 4ckyou: 3:41pm On May 26, 2021
rdokoye:

If war breaks out in the East, Nigeria would 100% LOSE, no nation has ever survived two civil wars and Nigeria is no exception. A war with such a large and connected ethnic group like the Igbos would be IMPOSSIBLE to win. This isn't the 60s, they can't just walk into Igbo land and murder civilians with the entire world watching.

Oga you know nothing of war.

When they will block the internet, block electricity you will tell how you will report to the world., you think war is child's play abi

1 Like

Re: Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? by Kenturkey048(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2021
Joel3:

All the northerners hustling in my street have all disappeared. I have seen so many of them, children, women and their properly and okada bikes in trailers. I was wondering if their brother ordered them to leave or they are going on thier own out of fear.

Is there war coming? Or there is something we don't know? The military barracks for example are building barrage and blocking the street and every junction from 9pm.

I was just wondering if I better start preparing for the unfortunate.
baba start to prepare oooh....
Re: Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? by Kenturkey048(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2021
4ckyou:

Oga you know nothing of war.

When they will block the internet, block electricity you will tell how you will report to the world., you think war is child's play abi

Leave this people...Thems never understand wetin dey play.
Re: Northerners Have Decerted The South East Is War Coming? by Paretomaster1(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2021
Vickym1:

Lol.. At least they'll that know some people are not coward

Is there any coward greater than an Igbo? Ojukwu, and Kanu came to mind.

They are being targeted, so u expect them to stay?

The Igbos hold their region like it a private business, and treat other regions like a public enterprise..... In the East, it's " OUR LAND" outside the East, it's " NO MANSLAND"

What you are asking for you will soon see it... Just don't run down here..... Cos I know u are already eyeing Lagos, and even the North you insult daily...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voter's Card Bearing Christian Names Are Been Littered On Abuja Roads (video) / 'Vote Out Zulum' Trends On Arewa Twitter / Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.