Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. (3992 Views)

Tinubu:Sanwo-Olu Should Remove Pension,Alpha Beta, And LCC Toll-Gate Contract / Atiku Should Remove His Trousers To Clear All Doubt / "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2022
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGAs, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

Im Ijaw and i can never vote Igbo claiming parts of my Ijaw land.

41 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by GreatBoss: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Very correct.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by GreatBoss: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2022
South South is having Vice President under PDP but is having nothing under Obi's Labour Party.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by baronbat: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Why
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Felimax(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Reality is still in the kitchen!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by GreatBoss: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Zombiedients believe on their online noises that holds no weight.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Peterobi90: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGA, Comissioner, Special Advisers, even Councillors and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

Some times, one listens to Nigerians and weeps... so when Obi wins presidency, they would be sacked?... Nigerians should remain terrible because some selected few are in office...

OBI is working with the grassroot and he has the heart of the south south

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by GreatBoss: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Felimax:
Reality is still in the kitchen!
This is the reality, stop lying to yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by popez: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2022
You have only one vote, and you're also irrelevant.

And you're most likely not Ijaw.

Try get sense!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 175(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2022
I'm from the South South like you too. . .but I beg to differ.

Most of these guys you mentioned are angry with the establishment. No reward system for party loyalty.

Infact most of my friends in Delta State have confirmed to me that. . . .they will vote for Peter Obi at the National level, and vote their respective parties at state level.

So watch out for this!!!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2022
popez:

Try get sense!

Then you know nothing about politics. Empty brain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by bewla(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Na tomorrow we go no how big every person be

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2022
175:
I'm from the South South like you too. . .but I beg to differ.

Most of these guys you mentioned are angry with the establishment. No reward system for party loyalty.

Infact most of my friends in Delta State have confirmed to me that. . . .they would vote Peter Obi at the National level, and vote their respective parties at state level.

So watch out for this!!!

Stop lying to yourself. Politics dont work this way. They vote where put food on their table.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by PandoraObi: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Anigreat: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2022
shocked

Yoruba Muslim miscreant claiming Ijaw.

You have the right to vote whoever you want to..But your one inconsequential vote doesn't matter infact it doesn't count, You expect south south to vote fóolish Tinubu who campaign against their son GEJ and brought in a total disaster and you also expect south south to drop their son in-law and vote a complete stranger Tinubu? you're so deluded .

Eat your usêlèss agbado alone, don't involved south south.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2022
popez:

Try get sense!

Then what am i? Namasiobiri.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Michelle70(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2022
popez:

Try get sense!
eat shit.

I am ijaw and also from SS.

Peter Obi should keep SS out of his mouth.
There are people who will vote him and those who will not.
He should not use SS as bargaining option

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Righthussle: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGA, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.

Taaaa! Shut that your dirty mouth. You're a big liar. I am from the most marginalized part of South South (Ogoni) yet i support Peter Obi. 97% of SOUTHERNERS support Obi.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by JASONjnr(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGA, Comissioner, Special Advisers, even Councillors and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.

Mtchwwww...I am a south southerner and I will tell you to shut your smelly trap up....

Obi will have my vote and that of many sensible South Southerners...

Come out and tell us you're a Yoruba and stop hiding under the South South to spill trash...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGA, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.

Finally the fake we south south people are now exposing themselves

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You have the right to vote whoever you want to..But your one inconsequential votes doesn't matter. You expect south south to vote fóolish Tinubu who campaign against their son GEJ and brought in a total disaster and you also expect south south to drop their son in-law and vote a complete stranger Tinubu? you're so deluded .

Eat your usêlèss agbado alone, don't involve south south.

When you are done with deceiving yourselves, you wake up to reality.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Finally the fake we south south people are now exposing themselves
Im Ijaw and im proud of who i am. Im not like you guys that are ashamed of who you are. Ormini labara labara ki miyen emi beh wari bi. Tuwo fi ama otu sei lamor mini ki emi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2022
JASONjnr:

Mtchwwww...I am a south southerner and I will tell you to shut your smelly trap up....

Come out and tell us you're a Yoruba and stop hiding under the South South to spill trash...

They will leave where put food on their table and vote Failure shey? Better wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
Im Ijaw and im proud of who i am. Im not like you guys that are ashamed of who you are. Ormini labara labara ki miyen emi beh wari bi. Tuwo fi ama otu sei lamor mini ki emi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Michelle70(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2022
JASONjnr:

Just because the OP said that about Peter Obi doesnt make him Yoruba.

Some persons from the SS wont vote Obi while some will.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Peterobi90:

Some times, one listens to Nigerians and weeps... so when Obi wins presidency, they would be sacked?... Nigerians should remain terrible because some selected few are in office...

OBI is working with the grassroot and he has the heart of the south south

Stop lying to yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:

They keep deceiving themselves. Campaigns start from tomorrow. They will be shocked on the crowd of Atiku and Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Nwaetche(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGA even Councillors and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.

I am not sure why you want Peter Obi to jetterson South South? I am convinced that PO will score more votes in South south than in the south East where he comes from.

From what is on ground here in Rivers, PO is winning with a landslide in the Presidential Election. Everyone I know wants to vote Obi for president and SIMI Fubara of PDP as governor. I also heard that PO is making waves in Bayelsa, Delta nd Edo.

So why should you want PO to "forget" a region where he has some of his most fanatical suppoters to other candidates? My brother it is not done in Politics.

As a BATist, would you want Tiinubu to leave the NW alone? I would like to hear your views based on the aforementioned facts of the matter.

Come to think of it, PO has never involved himself in online baseless rivalry between some Igbos and Ijaw e-warriors. As a matter of fact, every ethnic nationality in the South South knows and respect each others boundary. No one trespasses!

Voting in an election is a personal choice and I know many Ijaw folks in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta that are fanatical Obidients. I am sure you are in the minority here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by JASONjnr(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:

This is a faceless forum and anybody can claim anything....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by bluebay(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Oga go and sit down. I am from Delta state . We the south south are sick and tired of PDP especially the so called Governor Okowa and we all aware of how his betrayer gave him the Vice President ticket . We over here are all obedient and we will vote Labour Party massively so, I’ll suggest you take your nonsense out of South South instead . Good day

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 666Advocate: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
Nwaetche:

I am not sure why you want Peter Obi to jetterson South South? I am convinced that PO will score more votes in South south than in the south East where he came from.

From what is on ground here in Rivers, PO is winning with a landslide in the Presidential Election. Everyone I know wants to vote Obi for president and SIMI Fubara of PDP as governor. I also heard that PO is making waves in Bayelsa, Delta nd Edo.

So why should you want PO to "forget" a region where he has some of his most fanatical suppoters to other candidates? My brother it is not done in Politics.

As a BATist, would you want Tiinubu to leave the NW alone? I would like to hear your views based on the aforementioned facts of the matter.

Come to think of it, PO has never involved himself in online baseless rivalry between some Igbos and Ijaw e-warriors. As a matter of fact, every ethinic nationality in the South South knows and respect each others boundary. No one trespasses!

Voting in an election is a personal choice and I know many Ijaw folks in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta that are fanatical Obidients. I am sure you are in the minority here.

Ijaw is as large as Igbo in population and area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Michelle70(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is a faceless forum and anybody can claim anything....
Ya, u could be from malawi, who knows

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You / Flogged And Battered For Standing In Front Of Tinubu's Motorcade / Emilokan: Picture Of Tinubu Patiently Waiting For His Turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.