Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver (28482 Views)

Kano Hisbah Seizes 8,600 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests 15 For Prostitution / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by bjdon: 9:12am On May 26, 2021
Splendid235:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/05/25/islamic-police-confiscate-trailer-loaded-with-8400-bottles-of-beer-arrest-driver-in-kano/

The Northern parasites have been making noise, saying their cattle herders have rights under the constitution to graze their cows anywhere in the country, so where are the rights of the southerners to do alcohol business anywhere in the country? If Alcohol trade can be prohibited in the North, then cattle grazing can be banned in the south. The north need to understand things are changing fast. A new generation of nationalistic southerners are awaking and no longer prepared to be slaves in their own land.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2021
One Day, very soon , Nigeria will be our own book of Bible story
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Machinegun91(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2021
Stupid people
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Trustedpronet: 9:18am On May 26, 2021
All bear sellers in kano should change business or relocate immediately.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by smsinnigeria(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2021
They have there own police that arrest people even though the alleged offence is not known to Nigeria criminal laws yet we are shouting one Nigeria. Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Nobody: 9:19am On May 26, 2021
Farki:

Israel invaded Palestine and claimed it for themselves as an ethnic state just like Usman Dan Fodio did to Northern Nigeria.

You mean the 19th century Palestine that invaded israel which existed before 4th century and claimed it for themselves through the ottoman empire

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2021
But dem no dey forbid tax from brewery companies,e no go Sara sara angry
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by WorldRichest: 9:24am On May 26, 2021
Very good. No beer in Kano. Don't come and corrupt the Almajaris.

Also, TAX gotten from beer sales consumption should not be shared with Kano, if not, then Thunder will strike all hypocrites.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by slowice(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2021
This people will never learn until they become solely responsible for their growth and development which can only happen when we all answer our father's name.

It used to be so in places like dubai but responsibility and the need to growth their economy changed that and made them accountable.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by PrudencyFeats: 9:26am On May 26, 2021
Kingk47:

Oga you miss road?
Wetin concern this your comment with the topic?
Among Americans and Asians who is the biggest racist?

You even care to read through. Na the second line i stop

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by mecussey(m): 9:26am On May 26, 2021
Kingk47:
When we start killing cows because of open grazing law, those Arrewa touts should not come out and start crying. Hope say una dey count. May the devil that leads you guide you.

They ban alcohol and comfortably enforcing the law without the constitution, now south governors have ban cows and Malami wants them to consult constitution. Thunder fire all of them terrorists. Pls, let everyone go his way and practice his culture in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2021
Nonsense Hisbar
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Raph82(m): 9:31am On May 26, 2021
The thing is simple, restrict the truck from entering ur border, but destroying such huge business investment is a crime on its own. It's an act of wickedness & hatred. Breweries producing these products were legally registered according to the law of the land, pay tax and several dues, so no reason to justify destruction of their products. They're not producing illegal products, this is not cocaine or marijuana. Northern youths are one of the most drug abusers in Africa, they take anything to become high, even including gums used by vulcanizers to fix tyres, how many of them have u arrested?
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2021
Trustedpronet:
All bear sellers in kano should change business or relocate immediately.
You first need to change the primary school you are attending

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by oloriooko(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2021
Na only beer dem fit arrest but to discover arms smuggling to the north, dem no fit grin grin
useless jobless fellows
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by MrBONE2(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2021
Splendid235:
Mod kindly move this to FP.

This is hypocrisy of the government of northern Nigeria.

They control their land as they will.collect VAT from the sales of the same alcoholic drinks but insist the Southerners must not control their own land.Insisting on open grazing even after laws are made against it.

Haba!!!

grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Nobody: 9:39am On May 26, 2021
Time shall tell bro
chrismastre5:
is not what their Palestine brothers are doing? they will hurt you and still turn about to accuse you of hurting them. From this act alone, they have ceeded from Nigeria, but will be quick to accuse igbos of seecession.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by dematics: 9:40am On May 26, 2021
Southern Governors should create Christian police and court so as to balance the equation of hisbah and sharia up North. Then we can outline things that are haram to our religion like open grazing. That will settle the issue of open grazing in the South.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by UNUKHASO: 9:40am On May 26, 2021
SHOULD VEHICLE CARRYING ALCOHOLIC DRINKS NOT PASS ON FEDERAL WAY OR DID THEY NOT HAVE RIGHTS TO TRAVEL TO OTHER AREA ON THE HIGHWAY. YOUR GOVERNOR IN HOTEL ROOMS WITH UNDER AGE SCHOOL CHILDREN CLAIMING IT IS THEIR PERSONAL AFFAIRS AND YOU ARE HERE DESTROYING PEOPLE'S SOURCES OF INCOME YOU. IT IS NOT A MUST FOR YOU TO DRINK OR TOUCH IT BUT ALLOW OTHERS ACCESS TO THEIR PERSONAL LIFE
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by ruffDiamond: 9:41am On May 26, 2021
One major reason I hate and will never support or be patriotic to a so-called Abok1 one naijeriya angry we go still scatter am!e dey come small small..useless hypocrite ,medieval age savages up core north!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Trustedpronet: 9:43am On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:
You first need to change the primary school you are attending

Because I mistakenly wrote bear instead of beer....so is the reason I should change my primary school. Blind man trying to lead another blind man. As educated as you are tell me how many books you have written or tell me one unique thing you have done for Nigeria? If you can't then my conclusion about you is that you are a fool and an unfortunate personality.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by dederocs(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2021
North is doing what they like... thunder fire any Northerner and their family, if that forsaken Miyetti animals ever interfere in South issues again, they will all die miserably... bloody barbarians want to tell us how to live, with your dumb heads and iq that is lower than a cow's.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by ruffDiamond: 9:46am On May 26, 2021
dematics:
Southern Governors should create Christian police and court so as to balance the equation of hisbah and sharia up North. Then we can outline things that are haram to our religion like open grazing. That will settle the issue of open grazing in the South.
abi oooo!I nor dey fear any useless Hausa or Fulani!we go scatter everything! enough is enough angry nobody dare take my beer away from me!see,I nor dey do religion, I hate am die!
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by meobizy(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2021
For the trucks to make it there mean there’s a demand for the goods. Left to me, I’ll prefer a sizeable chunk of alcoholics over drug addicts. The American prohibition is a good example to learn the benefits and disadvantages of such moves.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2021
When their actions are reciprocated now,they will be crying up and down,spewing gibberish !
The semi literate minister of justice,with his questionable qualifications,won't see anything wrong with the actions of these morons now but when sensible people are making efforts to protect lives and properties of their people,the idiot will start pronouncing some senseless analogy in a futile attempt to stop them ! Awon were gbogbo !

Hypocrites,they forbid alcohol but they take larger share from the proceeds of its sales ! Your filthy,dirty beggars,criminal okada riders and metal scavengers equally constitute a security threat to our lives and properties here too and we shall call on our various houses of assemblies in the south to promulgate a law to ban the activities of those people in all our land.

Anyway, you guys have no idea how we intend to treat all your fuckups. You're animals and shall be treated as such. Just expect more measures to reset your empty heads after the implementation of the ban on open grazing. The era of monkey dey work and baboon dey chop will be over very soon.

Bunch of brainless fools !

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by offset67(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2021
Allah hu akubar
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Lazenby007(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2021
I fear who no fear islam.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Wierdceo: 10:03am On May 26, 2021
vcente:
I don't think there should be any outcry when the south implements similar legislation. I think every region should start banning things that are inimical to their culture. E.g. Lets ban street begging
Hahahahahahahaha. Yes I agree. Let them go and beg their ancestors in their own land.
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Farki: 10:06am On May 26, 2021
Mikecold:
You mean the 19th century Palestine that invaded israel which existed before 4th century and claimed it for themselves through the ottoman empire

There was no "Israel" until 1948. The modern Jewish Israel is a product of Zionist colonialism.

In the 4th century Jews were ruled by Greeks as puppets and later conquered by Romans, after the Second Temple was destroyed the Jews scattered around Europe and the Middle East.

To say Palestine invaded Israel, is a total and complete lie.

Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by menacetosociety: 10:07am On May 26, 2021
Quality20:
but why are these igbos so bent on destryoing d muslim youths n north with alcohol n other intoxicants? if u guys must do any business , at least pig and pork business would have been less bad na
Correct guy grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver by Erojepromise(f): 10:34am On May 26, 2021
I can't believe in this time and age someone can not drink beer in peace, the amount of subjugation these Islamic fanatics face all in the name of religion. Jeez the thought alone is killing l can't take an alcoholic beverage of 5% alcoholic content wey no dey shake body sef. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.